From the Witchfinder's Files, Tale I: Snake in Chains

Poison snakes? The thought made Marianne think of only one thing: Demons! The other woman was an actual demon! Was the devil sending someone to tempt her into giving up her soul for freedom? It sounded like something he would do...

"Don't be stupid", another part of her mind responded, "she is a prisoner just like you. Help her!"

Eventually, the second part won out: "How can I distract him? I don't think I can fight. He almost ripped out my arms and legs when I was on that bench over there. He...he...he crippled me, and I will never be able to walk again..."; she started to sob again, knowing that even if that strange woman was right, her body was destroyed. Her arms and legs could barely move, and her thumbs were almost gone.
 
Phyliss

"If he comes back, and I cannot stand his treatment, I will just poison him. He says he will torture me until I confess sometrhing I did not do and do not even understand, and then he will burn me to death. WHat do we have to lose? If I kill him, I'll take his keys and I can unlock you and me, and open the doors. Trouble will be the gurads, but I think if there are four we stand a chance...you could just distract them if they see you first, and I will come upon them. If we manage to get out, you can help me, getting clothes and leading me out of this damend country. That's our only chance. Maybe I will win my full power back if we are out of this cursed building..."
She even felt abit stronger now. If she would be able to sleep, she would put on the blindfold aghain before she would close her eyes. Maybe there was a chance... She wondered if her healing spells would help to restore that unfortunate woman. But if Phyliss would be able to escape, she would not leave her helpless behind. In any way, for sure.
 
The witchfinder came back into the torture chamber early the next morning in quite a cheerful mood. After first banging against the cage with a cane to wake up its occupant, he turned towards the grating behind which the demon was being kept.

"Good morning, demon. I hope you had opportunity to think long and hard about your refusal to admit your crimes. If you still insist on lying, I have many, many more ways to make you feel pain. I can make you drink water until you are near bursting. And there is the Revolving Drum. That's this spiked barrel over there. If you keep lying, you will be placed on it with your stomach facing those spikes, and a stone on your back. And then, each lie means a turn of the barrel. That is not so good for your bowels, I have to warn you."

"But, on the other hand, if you want to be reasonable and save yourself all that gruesomeness and pain, there is always the way of mercy if you admit your guilt..."
 
Phyliss

Phyliss had put her blindfold on again, and had slept a little, but ot much. Hearing his voice, without seeing him, made her snakes curl and she shivered. She was so sur ethat she would just kill him and go out fighting, but she even hadn't got any food yet. She suddenly felt weak and frightened. But she would not give up, or she would be lost.
"Can't you believe me? I dont evenknow what you accuse me for."
Shee crawled over to the grating, blindfolded, cuffed and still leashed with the chain. "I am frightened. I feel hungry, desparate and humiliated-. I would choose the easiest was if there was any. Don't you realize I just don't have anything to confess, even if I wanted?" She put all her melodramatic skill in her voice, and she was sure she was better then most actresses she has seen in the theaters so far.
 
She almost managed to make the Witchfinder feel pity with her performance. Almost. At least his voice was considerably warmer as he answered: "There is an easy way to get out of here without any more pain. It is very simple: Let go of that stubborn little lie that you are innocent. Just that one. And..." - he lowered his voice - "...if you confess without giving me any further trouble, I can arrange for you to get strangled in secret. You would not even need to feel the flames. Think about it."

He turned to the cage, and, after asking the shivering girl crouching inside to confess but only getting silence as an answer, he pulled a brazier of hot coals closer to the cage. Not close enough yet to cause pain, but close enough to cause some fearsome shrieks of panic to come from the cage.

Turning back to Phyliss, he said: "Do you want to have that to? Be roasted alive in that cage because you are too foolish to admit your crimes? Understand that you will be executed. It is only about how much I have to torture you..."
 
Phyliss

"But I dont want to die..." shrieked Phyliss. And she would not die. At least not before him. But she kept the thought to herself. She dropped to the floor, resting on her arms and knees like a frightened animal, and she felt that way. She head no idea how she got into this and why. But she wasn't finished yet.
 
"Your body must die, I am afraid. It is the only way your soul can be cleansed of the sins you have committed, and will admit. What is a little bodily pain compared to your soul? If you confess now, then your death will be as painless as possible, I assure you."

He was actually almost pitying the girl, and his pleading was only partly an act. Oh, he did enjoy giving pain - to the stubborn and haughty ones. But here was a fragile, timid girl, wounded and naked and still, strangely, insisting on her innocence.
 
Phyliss

Phyliss trembled, as she was now sure that he was really insane. She met many strange and weird people, and she loved them more then the dull normal people. But he was really mad, just as his whole insane cult. Maybe she should really kill him any moment he was close. But then she realized that this was the wrong time. She knew it had to be somewhere in the morning, even if she saw no light. A nude gorgon in broad daylight had little chances to escape unseen. She would have to wait for the night, even if this meant braving some more torture. She hoped she could do that, and the thought frightened her that much that she lost control for some moments and wailed, while she pressed against the floor. "This will noz help." she told herself. "Hold on till the night."
 
The Witchfinder unlocked the gate and went in to take the chain off the hook on the wall so that he was now leading her by a chain connected to the neck iron.

"I am really disappointed that you will still not admit your crimes. I gave you more then enough time to confess, and yet you still insist on having it tortured out of you. Come."

He led her by the chain to the chair covered in spikes and pressed the crying girl down into it. This time he did lock the spiked metal bands around her hands and feet to keep her in place, but did not screw them tight - just tight enough to keep her in the seat, and so that the spikes lightly dented her skin but did not break it yet.

Another, bigger, metal loop, also covered in spikes, locked around her stomach, pressing her back into even more spikes on the back"rest" of the terrible machine.

He stepped back and shook his head: "Now you will have more pain before you, foolish girl."
 
Phyliss

Phyliss shrieked, as she felt the spikes touching her. For a moment she panicked and tried to break free, but the pain brought her back to senses. For a moment she really thought of confessing, although she did not knew what she should confess.
"But confessing means death." she told herself. But the thread of the spikes surrounding her was just to match, so that she fell back into begging again.
"Please, let me out of here. What can I do to make believe me? Please, please, please, don't hurt me anymore."
 
The sight of the squirming girl, still very tempting despite her body being covered in nicks and injuries hinting at the torture she had endured the other day, made something bulge in his robes. As he bent down to screw the loop around her stomach a little tighter, tight enough that the spikes on it made clearly visible indentations in the tender skin of her stomach, but still did not draw blood, he could not resist giving both her breasts long, passionate kisses on the nipples. They felt excitingly firm on his trembling lips.

"You really are a fine temptress. If you were not an agent of the devil, I would take you right there. But I have a duty, and that duty requires me to be steadfast."

He sounded less steadfast than he had intended to when making that statement...
 
"I'm not evil, don't you see..." she whinced, her voice full of fear. She felt herself like breaking any time. But even as he touched her breasts, she didn't turn her snakes at him. She could free herself any time from ropebondage, but she might not get out of that steeldevice without help. So she could only try to reason with him again, even if that seemed impossible.
 
The Witchfinder shook his head. "Still lying, I see...", he muttered, adjusting the metal bands around her wrists and ankles, tightening them as far as they would go without causing bleeding.

"Do I really need to get the pan of coals, and make this seat red hot? You can not possibly want that..."
 
Phyliss

Phyliss screamed, she didn't have to act for that. She didn't even think of begging, she just screamed in her panic, the touch of the pins and the sound of the tightening machine was to much to stand. Her snakes squirmed and wiggled around her head, looking as desperate and helpless like the girl herself.
 
He went to the back of the room and filled a metal pan with hot coals, then went back and placed them under the metal seat. Soon, they would make it glow red hot, but that would take some time... time for her to anticipate her fate, and to slowly panic...

"Look what your stubbornness did to you. It will take some time until the seat heats up. There is still a chance to leave that chair..."
 
"I wanted to say 'confess', but that is getting old, and it would be a shame to fry such a young, pretty body just because the head on top of it is too hard...and covered in snakes. Let me get some chains for you, and then you can demonstrate how good you are at giving me some pleasure. If I am satisfied... I drop all charges except heresy. That will probably save you from execution. If not... back on the chair you go."
 
Phyliss
"I do anything you want if you spare me." begged Phyliss. She wasn't sure what punishment for heresy was, but she was to frightened now to think about it. The only thing she wanted was to get out of this chair.
 
He grinned and got a neck iron, fitted to a heavy chain, fixed it around his prisoner's neck, then freed her from the chair's restraints. Pulling on the chain to make her stand up, he said: "I will now chain you to the wall, and then you can show me what you can do..."
 
Pyhliss

The gorgon stood up, trembling and frightened. But at least she was out of that device, for the moment. She was wondering how much movement she would have if chained to the wall - she had to improvise something to please him. She just waited how he would restrain her, before she could decide what to do.
 
He chained her to the wall, but decided to leave her a lot of chain to move around on. After having stripped naked, he took the demon's hands - still tender, except for her badly injured thumbs - and placed them, trembling and covered in sweat, on his stomach, which was also trembling, but for quite a different reason. Then he just stood there and waited to see what his young captive would do to save her life...
 
Phyliss

She knew how much was on stak. She had enough room to move, and she knew where he was. She was frightened and freaked out, but her experiences might be helpful. She glided her hands over his stomach, and touched his cock for a moment, but in a teasing way. She dropped down to the floor. and brushed her snakes and her face over his feet. She started to lick his feet, even if it was so embarrassing, and kissed it. She even nibbled on his big toe, before she worked her mouth upward, her lips on his skin. While she slowly went upwards, she rubbed her full breasts over his feet, and then up his legs, until her lips reached his balls, which she licked, beore she sucked them into her mouth.
 
This girl was good! He was having his feet kissed like a king, and he almost chuckled at the tickling feeling of her tongue on his big toe. His legs could feel the big, soft and warm breasts moving up them, and finally, she reached his testicles and started sucking!

Oh! She was good! He purred contentedly as her warm saliva covered his scrotum, then started to shiver as the licking got more and more exciting. His penis stood up and he could feel it touch her face with its slightly wet tip. He closed his eyes and took her hands, squeezing them, almost as if thanking her for the wonderful time she was giving him. For a moment indeed, he forgot where he was and felt nothing but warm, contented pleasure.
 
Phyliss Ovida

Phyliss felt that he took her hands, but for the moment he did not hurt her. She hoped that would stay this way. She started to move her lips upwards from his testicles, running her mouth sideways up and down his hard shaft. Finally she slipped her lips over the tip of his dick, and slowly drove it into her mouth. She took it deeper and deeper which each move of her head, before she started to blow him, taking in his full length.
 
He felt her lips close around his penis, almost willingly. At least, she was doing her best to act as if she was willing. He played with her fingers, taking care not to touch her injured thumbs too much. At the moment, he felt almost something like desire for her, and his drive to hurt her, brought on by her stubbornness, had dissolved in the warm waves of pleasure now running up his body. More pragmatically, this was quite likely the worst time possible for her to clench her teeth...
 
Back
Top