Cocks that would get you to take the plunge :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Are these real or Photoshop? (The shemale images posted throughout the site, not just these)

I use to live in an area with lots of trannys and they never looked anything like this. Occasionally I would come across an Asian shemale that was sexy, but would still have many masculine features.

Don't get me wrong, they were still hot in their own way, just nothing like these images. These girls/guys are amazing!

I don't know about others, but these photos of Vicki Richter are all real. I think these are all about 10-15 years old--I don't think she's active anymore, but she did a number of videos back in the day.

The only cock I have sucked was average sized, but I think I might like to try sucking a guy with a small cock. Anyone else have the desire to suck a small cock? The monster cocks that some of you have posted are hot, but I'm not sure I could handle some of them. There's something hot about the thought of fitting a tiny cock completely in my mouth with no trouble and being able to work my tongue around it.

I sucked a cock that he couldnt get hard, surgical procedure, but it was good

This one

But I just can't quite get it to my mouth.

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    74.1 KB · Views: 0
The only cock I have sucked was average sized, but I think I might like to try sucking a guy with a small cock. Anyone else have the desire to suck a small cock? The monster cocks that some of you have posted are hot, but I'm not sure I could handle some of them. There's something hot about the thought of fitting a tiny cock completely in my mouth with no trouble and being able to work my tongue around it.

Yes. I agree completely. The other man should get his cookies too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back