Ladies and gents, I present you with...

Aw :) no there's nothing you can do. Just had a bit of a crappy week with my seasonal affective disorder that's all, and it's made doing/getting my assignments in really difficult. If you can write me an essay on Lolly Willowes, modernism and loss of settlement, that would be amazing...
 
Hey :) um, not great at the moment really but I'll live. Et tu?

I suppose I had one of those days myself. Pulling a transmission out of an annoying car grr. But oh well, it's all done. Now I'm just finding myself kind of horny lol. Cheer up. :)
 
Aw :) no there's nothing you can do. Just had a bit of a crappy week with my seasonal affective disorder that's all, and it's made doing/getting my assignments in really difficult. If you can write me an essay on Lolly Willowes, modernism and loss of settlement, that would be amazing...

Ah...I know what you mean about SAD. I have a hard time when the sun's not out during the day. Which around here is most of the year. Have you looked into getting a sunlight simulator? I've heard that those work pretty well.

As far as the essay...I can't help you. If it were an essay about modernism in music and the use of serialism and minimalism, I'd be your guy.
 
Aw :) no there's nothing you can do. Just had a bit of a crappy week with my seasonal affective disorder that's all, and it's made doing/getting my assignments in really difficult. If you can write me an essay on Lolly Willowes, modernism and loss of settlement, that would be amazing...

once upon a time, etc., etc., etc., bla, bla, bla...

the end.

thank you.
 
Ah...I know what you mean about SAD. I have a hard time when the sun's not out during the day. Which around here is most of the year. Have you looked into getting a sunlight simulator? I've heard that those work pretty well.

As far as the essay...I can't help you. If it were an essay about modernism in music and the use of serialism and minimalism, I'd be your guy.

I've been struggling a lot recently if I'm honest, and yeah just talked to my parents and I'm gonna rent one to start off with to see how it affects me.

ooh that sounds interesting :) how come you know so much about that?
 
Haha, I was this morning but juuuust chatting now. Noted :).

They say sex can be therapuetic. ;) I'm just in one of my daily moods anyway. I'm wasting my time looking at motor stuff. Getting close to bed time anyway. ...As if I can sleep on a weeknight. :( I can only seem to sleep on my own terms lol.
 
Finding this thread has been the highlight to a terrible day. Many thanks for putting a smile on my face. I'll definitely know where to come tomorrow.
 
Well well! Blown away by your pictures - also strangely fascinated by the harness one! Never seen them as anything other than a safety device, until now!

any chance of one of you in just the harness and knickers? Keep me in filthy day-dreams for the rest of the week?
 
Hey :D yeah I've had a bit of a hectic week but I'm just pondering over whether to put another picture up.

Hellooooooo, so glad you could join us again. :) As for a picture, I think you'll be met with a resounding "YES!!" It isn't wise to disappoint your fans. ;) We may riot lol j/k
 
Just came across this thread (almost literally) for the first time.

Beautiful, sexy, smart and witty - what a package. Lovely photos and thanks for sharing them. Good to see another girl keeping the UK end up. I'll carry on keeping my end up as well....as long as you keep posting those photos!! :D
 
What an impeccable gift. I hope I can adequately repay you for that.
 
Back
Top