whats your fantasy right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi miranda. such a lovely vision. and so very hott............alyssa

Some times I have a similar (yet distinctly different situation where the other person is female....

Again as the train lurches, lunges in the tunnels a woman starts to touch up another female, maybe accidentally to begin with but gets carried away...

maybe this is a role play scenario??
 
I go to have beers with a guy after working out. One beer turns into several. He asks about my love life. I tell him that it has been zilch for a while. He asks if I have ever been with a man. I say no, but I have thought about it. He is the assistant manager at the health club and he says that we can go back there after closing, that there won't be anyone there.

We go in and I think that we are going to go to an office somewhere, but he takes me out to the dance/exercise room. The walls are covered with mirrors. He turns the lights down so there are just some spot lights shining straight down.

We are standing in front of a mirrored wall. I can't see his face, but he is in back of me and is taking my clothes off. His hands are all over my body. His hand is on my cock and balls. I can feel him hard against my ass.

He turns me around and I see his hard cock, standing straight out from him. I kneel and take him into my mouth. All of the mirrored walls show me naked in front of him, his cock in my mouth. I hold his thighs, stroke his ass, stroke his cock as he fucks my mouth, then cums in it.

He kneels and goes down on me, teasing me, licking, not even going to let me cum. After a bit he has me turn and put my hands on a nearby table. I am bent over and he is in back of me, rimming me. My legs are spread wide and I want him to fuck me. In the mirror, I can see my hard cock swinging free, bobbing, and I want to cum, but he won't let me.

He stands me up again and teases my cock some more. He is playing with my ass and I can tell that he is lubing it. His fingers in my ass make me moan, and I beg him to fuck me. He pushes me to my knees and tells me to get him hard again. I take his full but soft cock in my mouth and get him hard. As he hardens in my mouth, all I want to do is feel him in my ass.

He has me lean over the desk again, and in the mirror, I can see his cock approach my ass. He pushes into me and I feel like I am being mounted by a stud horse. I push back against him and he enters me. I feel and can see his torso against my ass and I ask him to fuck me. Well I try to say that, but I can't really get the words out because his cock is moving through me like a sword, piercing me, making my words come out as a screech.

He fucks me and my cock is rock hard. He strokes it every few seconds and the sensation is electrifying, but it isn't enough to cum. He he has fucked me enough, he starts to stroke me more. I am a bundle of raw nerves and I cum, squeezing his cock with my ass and he cums too.

He pulls me up and I lay my head back on his shoulder and in the mirror, I see myself in full submission to his cock.
 
thinking of...........

I am currently thinking of my wife and I in an group session with 5 or 6 men with nice, shaved cocks..........fucking us both as we suck on others, watching my wife get multiple creampies and her forcing me to clean up..........
 
That a hard horny guy will pm me on here today and exchange numbers and fuck tonite...seriously hit me up ;-)
 
Im a bi married man...the cocksucker in me is repressed, to say the least...
I'm "out" with my wife...and we get pretty kinky...but she ain't got a dick,lol.
The deepest, darkest fantasy I have is Bukkake.
I want to be that girl, as it were.
Don't know how to go about arranging such a thing...and don't know if i'd have the guts..
But when I'm drunk and horny, that's what I think about...and hungover horny is even worse.
Wife vacillates between calm, loving acceptance, and figuring that I'm gay,lol...the bi man's universal problem.
I'm disabled (bad arthritis)...and I encourage her to fuck around...of course, hoping she'll b ring some hard dick home.
glad this place is here.:)
 
Mine goes like this...

I wrote this for my wife the other day. She has been out of town for almost a month and we've exchanged a few erotic messages. She is 110% against threesomes - which is a fantacy of mine, but after her turning me down several times by bringing another man home for her, I decided to write this...

I take you home, and pour you a nice glass of wine. Sit you in a recliner and I go up stairs and run you a hot tub of water. I ask you to come up stairs and bring you into the bathroom. Once there, I turn you away from me and press myself against your backside. We both look at our image in the large mirror. The candles flame bounce and reflect off your face giving you a warm glow. I begin unbuttoning your shirt and slowly remove it from your body. I start to feel flushed as I stare at you standing there in your bra. I start caressing your shoulders and slowly running my hands down your side.

You sigh as I place my lips on the back of your neck. I softly bite you bringing chills all over your body. I reach around you and start unbuttoning your pants. I slowly unzip them and kneel down behind you, bringing your pants down. The site of your thong as it disappears between your beautiful ass cheeks makes my heart beat faster. I fight the urge to dive between them and tongue you.
I gently pull at your left foot and you lean toward the sink to steady yourself. You start lifting your feet to aid me in removing your jeans. I then start kissing your ass cheeks bringing more little sighs from you. I turn you around and kiss your belly. I look up at you and between your beautiful breasts I see that you have your eyes closed. I place my hands on each side of your hips and start sliding your panties down.

I torture myself by slowly pulling them down. As I see your pubic hair my tongue starts to water. I’ve waited so long to taste the sweet nectar that you hold deep within you. I slowly continue pulling your panties down until I see those beautiful lips. I continue fighting the urge to place my face in your pussy. I lean close and inhale the woman scent and it drives me crazy. I place my tongue on your leg and start licking slowly towards your pussy, but stop before getting there. Your breathing becomes labored and you sigh out loud.

I run place my hands on your ass and pull you to my face and stop just as my nose touches you. You look down as if wondering if I was going to start licking those luscious lips. I kneel further and you assist me in removing your panties. I stand up and kiss you deeply. A push my hard cock against your nude body. I walk you to the tub and hold your hand as you start getting in. The water is hot and I know it will be relaxing for you. I place you a cigarette and your glass of wine on the tubs edge and leave you while you relax.

My heart is beating fast as I start preparing out love site. You have reached your sexual peak and have started to feel more sexual than you ever have. I have plans that you are not aware of. I keep thinking if this will be something you would enjoy. All I can do is hope that you will. My desires to fully satisfy you have consumed me to the point I begin to feel sexually frustrated. I fantasize about you. I dream about you. I masturbate to the thought of you. You have engulfed my mind and heart with your lust.

The time has come to put my plans in action. I take out the blindfold and handcuffs and tuck them under the pillow. I grab a toy that you have never seen and place it in my nightstand drawer. I turn on some soft music and light the candles and turn out the lights. I scurry down stairs and grab a beer; downing it as I start reeling in the events that are about to unfold. I am so nervous that I light a cigarette of my own.

I’m ready. I walk upstairs and walk in to the bathroom. Your eyes are closed and your head is laid back. You are fully relaxed. I grab a towel and you open your eyes. You have the look of lust in them. You do not smile, but you give the expression that you are pleased. I haven’t seen this look and it thrills me to know that you are sexually hungry. I help you get out of the tub and I begin pat drying your body. I take you to the bed and kiss you deeply. You kiss back, running your tongue deep into my mouth. You moan and push your body to me. I ask you to lie on your belly and help you in bed. You let out a sigh as you relax. I reach under the pillow and pull out the blindfold.

I start placing the blindfold on you and you let out a little laugh. I whisper in your ear that I have a surprise for you. The expression of your lips show no longer a smile, but show curiosity. I grab the body lotion and began applying to your now relaxed body. You sigh again and tell me that it feels good. I massage your shoulders and neck. The smell from the lotion starts hitting your nose. It’s a pleasant aroma and feels just as nice. I avoid rubbing your ass, but get your legs and feet. I turn you over and you have a smile that I’ve not seen. The contrast of the lighting, the blindfold and the unfamiliar smile has me aching with lust. I know you are feeling lust, desire and a heated rush that you are about to unleash.

I lift your hands over your head and straddle your waist. I start applying lotion to your shoulders and chest. You are beginning to be more verbal. You are wondering what I have planned and the feeling of the unknown have you aching with lust. Having the blindfold on you adds to the suspicion. I continue massaging your body, avoiding your breast and pussy. You push your body towards my hands tell me that you want me to. I intentionally avoid these areas.

I then reach under the pillow and grab the handcuffs. I bring your hands to me and let you feel the hardness of my cock thru my shorts. You moan and start caressing my hard cock as I place the cuffs around your wrists. I then start kissing you deeply. I place you on your hands and knees in the center of the bed. You try to listen to locate me, but the music in the background assist me in being undetectable. I undress and grab my hard cock in my hand. Pre-cum has seeped out of the head of my cock. I wipe it off with the tip if my finger. I walk up to you and touch your face with my other hand. You reach out your tongue as to lick my hand and I let you. You start sucking my finger, one and then two. I then place my other hand at your lips and you start sucking them. You taste my pre-cum and let out a moan.

I can’t wait any longer. I place my hand on the back of your head and pull you to my hard, aching cock. You wrap your lips around it and begin sucking me more aggressive than you ever have. I fight the urge to cum. I let you feast on my cock a few minutes and then take it away from you. You moan a sound of disappointment and start listening for me. I walk to the other side of the bed and admire your ass. I can see your pussy lips and reach out to touch them. You place your head down on the mattress and sigh. I lean forward and place my tongue at your pussy and lick you gently.

I turn you over and kiss you hard. You are moaning more loudly than I ever remember hearing before. You are ready for whatever I have planned. I work my kisses and little bites down your body until I get to the special spot that awaits me. I start licking and sucking all around your pussy driving you wild with lust. I attach my lips and tongue on your clit and massage it just like you like it. You start telling me to suck it harder. You tell me to “fuck me with your fingers”. I am shocked at you being so verbal. You’ve never talked like that before. I start wondering why you are now. I begin imagining that you had fantasized about someone else and it starts driving my wild with jealousy and lust.

You start moaning louder and louder until you stiffen and your body goes into violent shakes. You scream. The sound of your voice was pure desire and I fought back my own ejaculation as my mind ran rapid. This is perfect in my mind. My plans have just changes a tad…

I grab you and pull you off the bed and force you to our spot. You bend over and I go into the bathroom and get a bottle of cologne I have never worn. When I come back I whisper in your ear if you are ready for your surprise. You wonder to yourself that you thought the massage was the surprise, but say yes. You trust me and know I would never hurt you. I reach in the nightstand and take the toy I bought and carry it to the bathroom to run warm water over it. I come back and turn up the music and open the bottle of cologne across the room. I retrieve the toy and come back to you. I say nothing as I place the toy at your opening. At the same time it make contact, you smell the unfamiliar smell. You start wondering if I applied any on and if so, why. Then you feel it. You pussy starts to stretch around a large cock as it begin working its way in your pussy.

You gasp loudly at the shock and wondered if I had done something you have denied for so long. You want it to stop, but you want it to continue. I thrust again, driving a little more of the fake cock into you. You moan louder and start grabbing the sheets making fists and clawing at them wildly. You are now consumed with lust that you start driving your ass back trying to get more of it in you. Then you start talking dirty saying fuck me, ohh fuck me good, baby. And I drive it in you all the way. You let out a scream and began to cum all over the fake cock. I can’t stand it any longer and start to jack off as you continue fucking this imaginary man.

To be continued…
 
:DMy fantasy right now? Man! there is an awesome aeroplane on Barnstormers.com that I would love to buy...

OH WAIT - are we talking Sex Fantasy?? In that case it would be to have wild monkey sex with that chick in HBO's "Weeds" She is super HOT!!:D
 
Some times I have a similar (yet distinctly different situation where the other person is female....

Again as the train lurches, lunges in the tunnels a woman starts to touch up another female, maybe accidentally to begin with but gets carried away...

maybe this is a role play scenario??

anytime you want to play let me know.........
 
I am thinking about having a sexy girlfriend who knows that I am bi. On my birthday, she gives me a present, a sexy handsome guy. He would look like George Eads (Nick Stokes) from CSI with a fit body. She has him dress in a pair of lacey red panties. There is a noticeable bulge forming at the front of the of the underwear.

My girlfriend would sit in the corner as me and the guy start to make out and touch each other. I remove my own clothes, then get down on my knees. Slowly, I pull down his panties, and a seven and a half inch thick cock lightly smacks me on the face. I look at my girlfriend, give her a wicked smirk, then take his dick with little hestiation.

I start to give him slow sucks, using my tongue on the head with alot of spit. His pre-cum tastes so good and tangy. I can't get enough with it. My left hand is on my cock, jacking it hard while massaging his big balls with my right. His breathes are light and shallow.

As she watches, my girlfriend removes her clothes, and starts to play with herself. We catch her and move towards her location. I tell my Birthday gift to eat her pussy while I fuck his ass. He gets on all fours, and starts to lick her clit slowly. I bend down behind him, spanking and lightly biting his hot muscular ass. I think start to rim his asshole, munching and licking it. I can hear him moan into my gf's cunt.

I sit up on my knees, take some lube in my hands, and applied it to his hole, and my cock. Pushing forward, I slide my thick six inch cock into his welcoming hole. It feels really tight. As I start to fuck him very slow, i ask my girlfriend if she liked him inside her.

She says "yes", and gets on her hands and knees in front of us. He put his cock into her wet pussy and starts to go back in forth. Meanwhile, my cock is still inside him. The sandwhich between all three of us is too much, and we all cum.

Of course, there is the fantasty where we get some rest, and me and the hot guy have a bit of fun on our own.
 
Current fantasy...

I'd like to meet a guy and come up with a good excuse to get away from home. A guy who would like to go to an all male, clothing optional resort for a weekend. We'd spend the weekend checking out the "sites" around the resort and he'd take me back to our room and fuck me several ways and several times throughout our weekend.
 
Current fantasy...

I'd like to meet a guy and come up with a good excuse to get away from home. A guy who would like to go to an all male, clothing optional resort for a weekend. We'd spend the weekend checking out the "sites" around the resort and he'd take me back to our room and fuck me several ways and several times throughout our weekend.

Yeah that sounds pretty good to me too
 
fantasy right now......

.......my wife and I laying beside each other on our backs......a nice long cock fucking her pussy and another nice cock fucking my ass.......as we both watch each other getting fucked another nice cock appears beside her for her mouth then one for my mouth.........we get fucked and suck for awhile before they change......and they keep changing as we fuck and suck all of them....with lots of cum as the result.
 
This is how one of them starts


I watched him lather his taught muscular body discretely from across the communal gym shower and my heart raced. He had a broad muscular chest with well defined pecs and abs, big muscular arms and thick powerful legs. His bronze skin was shaved bare and it glistened in the harsh florescent lighting as water cascaded down his body. His eyes were closed tight as his hands roamed sensuously over his soapy flesh.

My cock grew with excitement as I watched his soap covered hands lather his cock and balls just ten feet from me.

He was oblivious to my presence as he worked his hands over his dick bringing it to a fully erect state.

I had never been with a man sexually but I had found myself fantasizing about it a lot in the weeks and months prior. My fantasies always included a woman who directed and coerced me to suck a hard cock. I had never been attracted to a man before but I couldn't deny the effect watching him was having on me. My cock was rigid and it jutted from my body like a bright beacon of my bicuriosity.

His eyes opened and he looked right at me as he wrapped his fist around long thick cock and slowly stroked it. A wicked grin spread across his fapce and he made a show of it as he ran his free hand over his wet soapy chest.

My mouth watered and my gaze fluttered from his big delicious cock to his insistent stare and then back to his hard cock.

He nodded slowly and motioned me over. His eyes locked on mine and my heart pounded mercilessly in my chest. I ached to crawl across the floor and wrap my lips around his dick but fear froze my legs and I stood motionless with my hard cock in my hand.

"Are you scared," he asked softly. His voice was deep and soothing. I nodded slowly and continued to star at his hard thick cock.

He moved slowly toward me and my heart started to race.

I crept backwards until my back touched the cold tile wall.

He was just a few feet away and his cock stood straight out from his athletic body poiting straight at me like a knowing accusing finger.

I wanted to run but my legs were frozen. I wanted to reach out and touch his cock my my arms hung heavy at my sides. I wanted to look away but my eyes stayed transfixed on his long cock.
 
To find some one like minded close to home

I am not sure where we meet..

At the gym/ a local coffee house, a neighbor...

Not sure really but she would be in her 20s-40s possibly long term bf/married but is bi or curious..

We form a rapport at first and then a friendship as we start to agree to meet up for coffee..

Over a period of time (realistically months) I sense a mutual attraction, and one day we become intimate, lovers....

Could even be a role play?

Miranda
 
To be honest that is often how it starts in reality. I have been with a couple women thru the years and it started a lot like this.
 
I am not sure where we meet..

At the gym/ a local coffee house, a neighbor...

Not sure really but she would be in her 20s-40s possibly long term bf/married but is bi or curious..

We form a rapport at first and then a friendship as we start to agree to meet up for coffee..

Over a period of time (realistically months) I sense a mutual attraction, and one day we become intimate, lovers....

Could even be a role play?

Miranda

mmm - such a shame we live so far apart :devil:

I hope you find what you are looking for - I also love role play ... :rose:

:kiss: Katie :kiss:
 
Im gay and 27.and mine is a threesome with me a much older man and a young teen boy all getting very dirty
 
My fantasy is from a dream I had last night. I was in bed with a Tgirl and we were giving eachother great oral. As my tongue wandered to her anus I became really wet. Then someone burst in and it turned into an episode of The Venture Brothers. Totally sucked, long story short I have to stop watching Adult Swim. I hope I have the dream again ;)
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top