Immigration, jobs and the recovery.

I can. I'll have you upside down and halfway to happy land in ten seconds flat.

eat more salad...:rolleyes:

Egregiously rude!

Predictable

What a vain hottie you are!

Only right wingers seem to complain, but kindly noted, while quietly jacking off to my pics. Beats porking your sponge bob square pants shaped wife at home. I'm sure most of you are balding, with yellow teeth, 46 inch belly, and graying hair.

He has a brain?

Bald is sexy, FYI.

Bald is sexy, FYI.

Bald can be sexy, I don't have the eyebrows for it mine are really bush so I look double bald. Like that Fareed Zakaria fellow. Balding however is never sexy.

Its good to have goals....

One should always strive to have the respect of their peers. It can't be your sole goal but if you don't have it you should probably re-examine your life. And yes I do mean you.

Bald can be sexy, I don't have the eyebrows for it mine are really bush so I look double bald. Like that Fareed Zakaria fellow. Balding however is never sexy.

One should always strive to have the respect of their peers. It can't be your sole goal but if you don't have it you should probably re-examine your life. And yes I do mean you.

oh pipe down....

Incorrect.

Exhibit A:

250px-Captain_Picard_Chair.jpg

The problem is you are conflating "balding" with "le combe-ouvre."

This is never attractive. Keep it high and tight as you start noticing your shower drain clogging more and more often, and you need not fear walking into the shadow of the valley of balding, young Skywalker...

I do agree MORE bald is always MORE attractive...at least to women. Unless you are testosterone-deficient, start looking for a good eyebrow threader.

Last edited:
Incorrect.

Exhibit A:

250px-Captain_Picard_Chair.jpg

Exhibit B:

attachment.php

This is never attractive. Keep it high and tight as you start noticing your shower drain clogging more and more often, and you need not fear walking into the shadow of the valley of balding, young Skywalker...

I do agree MORE bald is always MORE attractive...at least to women. Unless you are testosterone-deficient, start looking for a good eyebrow threader.

Yeah totally bald is sexy, I was thinking of the dreaded combover look, that's how I pictured Beco.

Why do I imagine you smiling every time I'm forced to admit you have a point?

And I've been balding practically since I was born and will be baldish by the time I'm 40. I don't know how much hair my dad can actually grow, I know that it was splotchy enough in his 40's that he said fuck it and shaved it all and never looked back ('cept one time he went to the beach and burnt the top of his head.) Both my grandfathers kept it extremely short so you couldn't tell. I'm fucked. I'll also get diabetes soon.

Why do I imagine you smiling every time I'm forced to admit you have a point?

And I've been balding practically since I was born and will be baldish by the time I'm 40. I don't know how much hair my dad can actually grow, I know that it was splotchy enough in his 40's that he said fuck it and shaved it all and never looked back ('cept one time he went to the beach and burnt the top of his head.) Both my grandfathers kept it extremely short so you couldn't tell. I'm fucked. I'll also get diabetes soon.

Dude, chin up. DESPITE what big Pharma wants you to think women in study after study rate bald men as more virile for a reason. It is encoded. Male pattern baldness is caused by testosterone. The only drug that reduces it is propecia and it is a T-blocker.

It isn't that women think about T-levels but their bodies are programed for it.

A square jaw and baldness on men is to women what curves on women are to men. It is a genetic marker. They REPORT that they like a full head of hair but they REACT to baldness.

Dude, chin up. DESPITE what big Pharma wants you to think women in study after study rate bald men as more virile for a reason. It is encoded. Male pattern baldness is caused by testosterone. The only drug that reduces it is propecia and it is a T-blocker.

It isn't that women think about T-levels but their bodies are programed for it.

A square jaw and baldness on men is to women what curves on women are to men. It is a genetic marker. They REPORT that they like a full head of hair but they REACT to baldness.

Yes, my former boyfriend was a mature bald man and I found it so sexy. Men should just own the bald look if they are going balding not attempt to comb it over.

Yes, baldness denotes high testosterone levels.

I still look like Fareed Zarkaria bald and I don't like it. It could be a sign of being God himself and I still wouldn't like it. :(

LOL

https://encrypted-tbn3.***********/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQZKcOGTcFJ3-LtiFqF33VXYnKwuj2_ccyO8uK02fDfTQSCz4E9

I still look like Fareed Zarkaria bald and I don't like it. It could be a sign of being God himself and I still wouldn't like it. :(

Yeah I get that...I have women telling me they prefer the xtra 10 lbs but I would still rather be lean...

Back