The Naked Party Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening, Nakeds.

Dungeness crab, eh, John? That reminds me; I have some rock lobster tails in the freezer. Maybe we'll have surf n turf tomorrow.

Don't mind if I join you in the hot tub, do you? I'll sit on the other side. ;)

Hiya, Slyc. How's tricks?

Evening, Nakeds.

Dungeness crab, eh, John? That reminds me; I have some rock lobster tails in the freezer. Maybe we'll have surf n turf tomorrow.

Don't mind if I join you in the hot tub, do you? I'll sit on the other side. ;)

Yummy, I hope you have enough to share with the rest of the party.

Sure, I don't mind. I think Rolf needs to get some drinks going. What's your poison?

I wouldn't stand for it. Death to all malfunctioning websites!

It's not the website's fault. It's all those damn wait-til-the-last-minute students!

Eh . . . like me . . . .

Yummy, I hope you have enough to share with the rest of the party.

Sure, I don't mind. I think Rolf needs to get some drinks going. What's your poison?

I have four tails and twice as many steaks (I'm sure there's a group sex joke in there somewhere), so plenty for all. :p

I'm going basic tonight. Shiner Blonde. :)

Mmm, surf n' turf. I love the sound of it but have never been able to find a place that does a really good one.

John, I particularly liked that piccie with the bit of jeans leg and shoe in ... I mean the splendid view of the, uh, the nice leaves and ... stuff. :devil:

Many congratulations, anna.
:rose:

Evening, Duchess. Glad you enjoyed the...err...view. :eek: I hope you don't mind if I keep my jeans on a bit longer. I banged my knee while climbing up there apparently and have a nice bruise forming. :eek:

Evening, Duchess. Glad you enjoyed the...err...view. :eek: I hope you don't mind if I keep my jeans on a bit longer. I banged my knee while climbing up there apparently and have a nice bruise forming. :eek:

Aww, babycakes. (You want to put arnica on that.)

I don't mind in the least, you know I like a nice pair of jeans (or white shirt :devil:) but don't let Molly catch you. :eek:

Gosh, another beautiful day over here. Amazingly nice weather we're having. Hope HP gets a bite from the fish today. Put a coffee on for me and HP, Rolf!

I'll just slide into this hot tub between you and Willie, John. The warm water should be doing your knee some good.

Aww, babycakes. (You want to put arnica on that.)

I don't mind in the least, you know I like a nice pair of jeans (or white shirt :devil:) but don't let Molly catch you. :eek:

Gosh, another beautiful day over here. Amazingly nice weather we're having. Hope HP gets a bite from the fish today. Put a coffee on for me and HP, Rolf!

I'll just slide into this hot tub between you and Willie, John. The warm water should be doing your knee some good.

Arnica? Never heard of it, but I should try it.

Yeah, hopefully Molly won't catch me. Otherwise she may just rip my jeans right off. :eek::devil:

Hop on in, the water is very nice.....and bubbly. ;)

Arnica? Never heard of it, but I should try it.

Yeah, hopefully Molly won't catch me. Otherwise she may just rip my jeans right off. :eek::devil:

Hop on in, the water is very nice.....and bubbly. ;)

Uh, bubbly? :eek:

It's best if you pop the arnica on immediately after the injury but I'm sure it will help now. It's a herbal remedy. We moms carry arnica cream permanently in a back pocket for when people fall off the climbing frame. And it comes in handy for the kids, too.

It's best if you pop the arnica on immediately after the injury but I'm sure it will help now. It's a herbal remedy. We moms carry arnica cream permanently in a back pocket for when people fall off the climbing frame. And it comes in handy for the kids, too.

I don't think he means that kind of 'bubbly,' Naoko. :p

At least, I hope not. :eek:

I'm for a bit. Share a drink?

Cause of the water jets, come on! :rolleyes:

Hmm, I don't know if any place is open nearby at this time that would have it. Ah, oh well. I remember moms carrying Neosporin, but not arnica. It was alot of fun though. And Jack was right, it really was a workout.

Cause of the water jets, come on! :rolleyes:

Hmm, I don't know if any place is open nearby at this time that would have it. Ah, oh well. I remember moms carrying Neosporin, but not arnica. It was alot of fun though. And Jack was right, it really was a workout.

Moms carrying neosporin, lot of fun .... Oh! right, the ziplining.

LOL, you are getting sleepy, sweetheart. Go get some rest, perhaps? Sounds like a great fun day.
:heart:

I'm going to work on a bit of writing, but yeah, I'll got to sleep in a little while. :rose:

Ok, I'm not a watcher of Parks and Recreation, but this was funny.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BBhNkywMJY

Rolf, a little bit of tea please.

I'll just play this song and check your vid; you post some hilarious vids! I really laughed at that Code Monkey song. I shared it with Spike, remember Spike? He has to do such a boring job on Saturdays at the moment so he enjoyed it.

Cup of Luaka Ceylon for you? I shall do pancakes shortly, if you want one. :p With chocolate spread and banana. :devil:

I'll just play this song and check your vid; you post some hilarious vids! I really laughed at that Code Monkey song. I shared it with Spike, remember Spike? He has to do such a boring job on Saturdays at the moment so he enjoyed it.

Cup of Luaka Ceylon for you? I shall do pancakes shortly, if you want one. :p With chocolate spread and banana. :devil:

Mmm, chocolate spread.......oh, on the pancakes...right. :eek::devil:

I try. :D I just happened to stumble across this one. It's a bit long, but I love the fact that it's totally improvised. WARNING: Uber geek talk.

Mmm, chocolate spread.......oh, on the pancakes...right. :eek::devil:

I try. :D I just happened to stumble across this one. It's a bit long, but I love the fact that it's totally improvised. WARNING: Uber geek talk.

:( I am not allowed to see that video in my region.

I suppose Molly would not object to the wearing of chocolate spread in here? Besides, in the hot tub it will wash off the nether regions. :devil:

:( I am not allowed to see that video in my region.

I suppose Molly would not object to the wearing of chocolate spread in here? Besides, in the hot tub it will wash off the nether regions. :devil:

What?! Stupid YouTube! Oh, well. I'll have to see if I can find another version of it.

We'll just have to make sure we keep it above water....the chocolate I mean. :devil:

What?! Stupid YouTube! Oh, well. I'll have to see if I can find another version of it.

We'll just have to make sure we keep it above water....the chocolate I mean. :devil:

If you lift your knee out of the water, I'll spread some chocolate on that - I'm sure it will help in the absence of arnica. :devil:

If you lift your knee out of the water, I'll spread some chocolate on that - I'm sure it will help in the absence of arnica. :devil:

Oh, ok. I won't argue with a Doctor. :rolleyes: Ok, I won't argue some of the time. I do appreciate that you warmed up the chocolate first. ;)

Oh, ok. I won't argue with a Doctor. :rolleyes: Ok, I won't argue some of the time. I do appreciate that you warmed up the chocolate first. ;)

Yes, trust me, I did warm it up so it's nice and gloopy ... ooops some is dripping off your knee into the hot tub! I better just lick that up - to keep it clean in here. :devil:

LOL, here's your pancake! and I must go and pack the lunch, and put Piglet into its school uniform now.
:rose:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back