I'll Be Your Muse (nothingbutporcelain and darrenfate)

“No one has ever fucked my ass before, daddy. I can’t wait for you to fuck my tight, virgin asshole. I wish you would have been the one to take my cunt virginity. It makes me sick to think that someone else fucked me first when it should have been you, daddy. But I won’t let anyone else ever fuck me again. I’m yours now. I belong to you. You can have me any time you want, any second of the day. My body is yours to claim in every possible.”

“I think I want you to fuck my pussy from behind first. Would you like that, daddy? I just want to make you happy. All I want is to please you.”


Darius heard Callie speak, alternating between pushing just the tip of his cock into her perfect pussy and her open rosebud ass. He dearly wanted both, and he was determined to take all that she had to give.

Cumming down her throat a few minutes before gave him a distinct advantage, for now he could last for a very, very long time. He could hardly believe his eyes. One of the sexiest and most desirable models on the planet was on her hands and knees, begging him to fuck the hell out of her. There were hundreds, thousands, make that millions of guys who would trade places with him in a heartbeat. But Callie was his. His to fuck, his to caress, his to possess.

When Darius heard her say that she wanted her pussy fucked first, he reared back and slammed his cock into her - burying himself to the hilt in that just turned eighteen teen aged pussy. She was sooooooooo tight, he would swear Callie was a virgin. Grabbing fistfuls of her long hair, Darius stayed deep inside, feeling her pussy muscles contracting all around his cock - squeezing him in her own amazing embrace. Slowly he started pumping in and out, gradually feeling Callie push back and get in rhythm with his thrusts. Her ass cheeks were totally free of cellulite, but they did bounce a little, and he loved watching her ass ripple and absorb the impact of his body with every slam forward.

He leaned in, flipping Callie on her side as he did so, never leaving her wet pussy. In this way, they were able to kiss while he fucked her. He tasted his own salt on her tongue; kissing her like this as they fucked drove them both wild. He wanted her like he had never wanted anything else. Darius hammered inside her pussy exploding just after she did for the second time that night. They kept on kissing and kissing until he remembered no more.

Somehow, they ended up in his office on the couch - Callie curled up in his arms fast asleep spooning together as he woke. At first he was disoriented, it was pitch dark - he guessed it to be only 4:00 am. That meant they had been asleep what - maybe two hours or so?

He felt her warm body all along the length of his, and started to get hard again. Callie's hand reached back, and gripped his hardening cock giving him a good squeeze. Soundlessly she moved her lips around to his, and french kissed him as she let her hand slowly stroke up and down.

His fingers, in turn, found her pussy already wet. Darius should nickname Callie "Everwet", for obvious reasons. Their hands grew more insistent on each other, moving faster and faster. Hands gave way to mouths, it was heaven on earth to be back where he belonged, 69 was a very good number for them indeed.

Night would soon give way to morning. What would happen then who knew? Who cared?

Darius didn't care if he ever got up - he was more content than he had been was in his life. He wanted to whisk Callie away - hop on his black Harley and drive off into the sunset. Go and go and go - no directions, no destination in mind, no plans other than make love to her in the soft green grass along the way. Oh and never be more than 6 hours from the last time he was inside of her in someway, somehow. Now there was a fantasy that he could really get into.

Did it have to be a dream? Why couldn't it be real? Did she feel the same way? Questions so many questions. Soon her mouth demanded his full attention. He gladly gave in. He came again, and she swallowed every drop.

As they fell back asleep, wrapped up in each other's arms once more Darius' last hazy thought was that he could get used to this.

Very used to this.
 
Callie expected Darius to give her a little warning before fucking her so she was a little taken back when he suddenly rammed his cock into her pussy. But Callie was glad he decided to fuck her without telling her he was going to do it. This was exactly what she wanted. She wanted him to fuck her as hard and fast as possible and she knew he would give her everything she wanted and more. Darius was a strong man and he would be capable of hurting her and abusing her body in every way. She couldn’t wait to see what he was planning on doing to her for the rest of the night. It was going to get very intense in this room.

“Yes, daddy! That feels so fucking perfect! You are amazing! I love feeling your big cock in my tiny pussy!” She screamed out at the top of her lungs. “Never stop, daddy! I want you to fuck me so hard and fast that we make the building shake!” Callie knew that probably wouldn’t be possible but they would do their best to try to make it happen. “You don’t have to be scared about hurting me. I can take it, daddy! I love rough sex and I want you to be your roughest with me! Nothing is too much! Take out all of your aggressions on me!” She moaned out loudly. Callie wanted him to think about every time his wife did something to piss him off and take it out on Callie. That would be so fucking hot!

Callie was so happy when he kissed her despite the taste of him in her mouth. She’d been so afraid that he would be repulsed by the taste of her mouth and refuse to kiss her. Thank God he didn’t mind. Callie would never have to be too scared to kiss him again. He was such a good kisser. It would be a shame to give this up.

She slipped her tongue into his mouth and kissed him back passionately. Making out was one of her favorite things to do. She actually thought kissing was much more intimate than sex. The fact that Darius was willing to kiss her told her that he had fallen for her just as hard as she had fallen for him.

Callie had many orgasms that night all thanks to Darius. Before she knew it she was falling asleep in Darius’ arms with a satisfied smile on her face. She was so happy to be in her man’s arms, where she belonged. She was his mistress and not his wife but Callie was convinced that one day he would be willing to leave his wife for her. Callie would be so devoted to him and she would never betray him. Callie wanted to spend the rest of her life making Darius happy. His wife could never do that for him. All she probably did was nag him and get on his nerves. The young teenager and Darius would be much happier together.

Callie woke up in Darius’ arms again and smiled when she realized that they were still in his office. She had worried that he would leave her during the night and go home to his wife. She was pretty sure he would leave his wife for her but she didn’t think it would happen right away. He would probably keep her on the side for awhile. But Callie was willing to take anything he would give her. She just wanted to be with you.

“Last night was so amazing. You are the most incredible man I’ve ever met before.” She told him with love and affection in her eyes. She was in lust with Darius but she was also falling in love with him. Callie really cared for this man. It would be so easy for him to break her heart. “How much time do we have left together? When does your wife expect you home?” Callie needed to prepare herself for when they would have to part. She would love to run away with him but she didn’t think it would be possible. “I wish we could stay like this forever. Being in your arms feel so perfect. This is where I belong.”
 
Darius enjoyed holding Callie face to face, his arms encircled her as she talked of time remaining, and leaving. He could feel her against his whole body, it was like they were molded together. Her pert nipples were pressed hard against his bronze chest, his hands roaming up and down her spine tracing each bump down the graceful curve of her back and then farther down to the delicious swell of her ass and then slowly back up for a return trip.

He never wanted to let her go, Darius had fallen hard. Emotionally, physically but there was still that thought in his head to keep his appointment with the detective that afternoon - who had said he knew some very interesting facts about Callie's life. Darius wanted to think that it didn't make any difference, as no matter what had happened to Callie the past was past, right? No. He knew he had to go - at least for a little while. So he said -

Callie, my wife is out of town for the week - and I want to spend every night with you. *kiss* I have just one thing to do today that I can't get out of. Meet me this evening in at the Fairmont, I'll get us a proper suite with a real bed. *kiss* So call me after 6.

Now, we have a few hours left and I can think of just one proper way to spend them *kiss* ...


With that, Darius slipped inside of her again. Amazingly, she was just as tight, just as wet as when he first made love to her.

This time they made love slowly, her legs wrapped around his waist as they kissed deeply. No woman had ever made him feel like this before, and no woman ever would again.

Darius wanted to make love to Callie like this forever.

He would do his best to not fuck this up.

Too soon however, it was time to go. Callie had a slight distrusting look in her eyes, like she didn't understand why he was so vague about the reason why he had to go at all. Thank God she didn't say anything as he would have told her the truth if she had just asked.

Somehow, lying to Amber was easy but he couldn't bring himself to outright lie to Callie. Not now, and he hoped - not ever.

Once she was gone, he stared at the door for a very long time. He felt like a part of him walked out the door. Just looking at her ass swaying just so slightly as she left made him tremble all over again.

His Heart and body were hers.

His mind, his fucked up curious mind was the last thing that still needed to be won over. So meet the detective and get what you need to give yourself over to her completely you dumb ass.

That last thought made him hurry out the door, fate awaited.
 
Callie was relieved to hear that his wife was out of town for the week. That meant they could spend a lot of time together. She had hoped he would tell her that it didn’t matter if his wife was around or not because he would spend time with her either way but of course that didn’t happen. She would only be fooling herself if she thought he’d be willing to leave his wife for her already. They had just met and started sleeping together. Callie hoped that with time she would be able to prove to him that she was better than his wife would ever be. Thank God she had an amazing body and was incredible in bed so it wouldn’t take long.

She frowned when he told her that there was something he had to do and that she could call him after six. Callie hated how he was being so vague with her but there was nothing she could do about it. She just had to trust him. It was very hard for Callie to trust men because so many had let her down in the past. Her father was the first man who ruined her by molesting her when she was a little girl. Then after that she slept with multiple men who used her for nothing but sex. Callie deserved a man who would love her and take care of her. She hoped Darius was that man.

Before she knew it, it was time for them to say goodbye. Callie felt very sad even though she knew she would see him later. It was hard for her to be away from him even for a few hours. Callie had wanted to spend the whole day with him so she hated giving up time with him. Who knew when she could see him when his wife came back into town? He might not be able to see her at all. But Callie was pretty sure that he would make time for her no matter what.

Callie did some shopping to kill the time before she could call Darius. She would go crazy if she had to sit at home waiting for it to be six o’clock. Plus, she wanted to buy some new sexy lingerie to wear for him tonight. Callie had to make every night with Darius the best night of his life. He wouldn’t even want to look at his wife again once she was done with him. He would be completely hooked on Callie.

Callie was in the dressing room at La Perla, a very expensive boutique specializing in lingerie when she decided to call Darius. It was around six thirty so she knew he would be done with his errand. Callie had to restrain herself from calling him right at six. That would have made her look so desperate. She didn’t want him to think she was that anxious to talk to him. It was always best to keep a little mystery in the relationship.

“Hey daddy. I’m at La Perla trying on some sexy lingerie for tonight. I know you’re going to love everything I buy even if you’ll probably end up ripping everything off of me.” She giggled softly. Callie was dying to ask him about his errand but she knew she had to wait for him to tell her. The suspense would probably end up killing her.
 
The detective was waiting at the outdoor cafe' where Darius had instructed that they meet. After some preliminary niceties, he pulled out Callie's file.

Your little lady has had quite a life.

First, she was molested for the last 5 years by her father, an uncle, the police even suspected a neighbor of assaulting her although that was one they couldn't prove. Poor girl, she looked 18 when she was just 13 and these bastards took advantage of her. Her whole life she has been screwed by men, literally and figuratively.

Funny thing how life works though. Callie auditioned on a fluke for a TV commercial, got picked up as an extra and was discovered by Ford - New York's hottest modeling agency. She's been a hot property ever since. She is self made from nothing.

I talked with my sister, a licensed psychiatrist - told her Callie's story. She said that Callie needs to find a guy that takes care of her, who is there for her, who tells her the unvarnished truth no matter what the cost. She has never had that - she has been on her own since 15.


Darius paid for the drinks, and sat there alone for a long time thinking about all he had learned. How long had it been since he had done a favor for anyone? Years probably. Well, he would take care of Callie from now on. Starting with a phone call. Five minutes later, he hung up the phone. Balmain owed him a lot of favors. They were happy to start paying him back.

Just then Callie's call came in; he answered quickly -

Hey daddy. I’m at La Perla trying on some sexy lingerie for tonight. I know you’re going to love everything I buy even if you’ll probably end up ripping everything off of me.

Darius answered -

La Perla is just around the corner from me - I'll be right there!

He arrived at La Perla in under five minutes, and was told Callie was in the changing room. Darius slipped the clerk a few hundred dollars promising that she would get a great commission soon from all he would buy, but asking for privacy. At his request, the clerk gathered up all types of garments in Callie's size - bikinis, bras, nightwear, and garter belts among them. He was then assured that he and Callie would have all the time they needed.

Darius drew back the curtain, and slipped inside as the clerk dropped off her hoard. Callie looked absolutely stunning in a sexy red bustier called "Lipstick Fever".

Surprise!

I thought that you should give daddy his own little fashion show. I'm told that time is no issue, and I was thinking we could live a little dangerously. I've missed you, girl even though its only been a few hours. Now come to daddy and give me a big kiss!


Callie flew to his arms and they locked in a passionate embrace.

La Perla was going to be a memorable place for both of them!
 
Callie was very happy to hear that Darius was so close to La Perla and would be joining her soon. She had planned on showing him her lingerie tonight but this would be even better! It would be so much hotter to have him in the dressing room with her while she tried on lots of different sexy lingerie. Callie never had sex in a fitting room before so she hoped that she would have her first time with Darius. Callie was sure that he would be up for it. Nothing was off limits with either of them. That was one of the many reasons why they were so perfect together. His wife would never be willing to let him fuck her in a dressing room. That was what mistresses were for.

Before she knew it Darius was entering her dressing room. She didn’t know how he was able to convince the salesgirl to let her into the dressing room but she was very glad that he did. Darius was a very resourceful man. “Daddy! I am so glad you’re here!” She said with excitement as he stepped into the dressing room. She got even more excited when she saw all the different outfits the salesgirl picked out for her to try on. Darius would probably fuck her in every single one of those outfits. She couldn’t wait!

“I’ve missed you too, daddy! I would love to give you a fashion show!” She giggled softly. “Don’t tell anyone you saw me here. I could get in trouble with Victoria’s Secret.” She told him with a smirk on her face. Since she was now the main model for Victoria’s Secret people would probably be shocked to see her at a rival boutique but Callie was always the kind of girl who lived on the edge.

“So how do you like this outfit?” She asked him before twirling around so he could see her at every angle in the sexy bustier. “How badly do you want to fuck me in this lingerie? Do you think we’ll get in trouble if we get cum all over the lingerie?” They would be buying everything so it really didn’t matter but she knew it would turn him on for her to point this out.

“I just can’t decide if I want you to fuck me before I suck you off or if I should get down on my knees and take your big, hard cock into my mouth right away. Which do you think should come first?” She asked him, giggling softly. “No pun intended.” Callie trailed her hands down her ample cleavage as she waited for his response. “I didn’t eat much today so I’m a very hungry, naughty slut. I would love for you to fill me up with your delicious cum, daddy.” She kissed him passionately on the lips. “Do you like that idea, daddy?”
 
“Do you like that idea, daddy?”

Callie had a way to make him lust for her down to the core of his being. Here she was prancing around in a beautiful red bustier, calling him Daddy and asking which way he wanted her first.

Darius kissed her passionately back and whispering fiercely in her ear.

It's time that you learned something about what Daddy wants. Daddy always, always wants to be in your mouth first. Callie MUST remember to show her tits as she takes Daddy in her mouth.

With that, he pulled Callie close, and yanked down on her bustier - freeing her ample breasts from their confines. Without prompting Callie fell to her knees a huge smile on her face.

ZZZZiiiiiiiiiiiiiipppppppppppppppppp

Callie freed his cock, and looked up at him as she slowly licked then popped his whole cock in her mouth. The feeling was indescribable. Darius wanted to face fuck her in the worst way, he wanted to cum in her mouth and have her swallow every last drop. This was oral servitude at it's finest, Callie was a cum slut gift to treasure.

Darius was dimly aware that there was just a thin fabric curtain separating he and Callie from the rest of the store. He was sure that anyone that wanted could hear them fucking if they tried. Suddenly Darius saw a pair of high heeled shoes below the curtain. The sales clerk's shoes. She was standing right outside eavesdropping on them. Callie saw the shoes too, but didn't care, and at that moment she took him all the way down her throat.

Suddenly, Darius yanked the curtain aside and pulled the saleswoman inside. She froze as she saw what Callie was doing, in both shock and awe. Very few women could suck like Callie could. Darius said;

I thought you would get a better view from in here. Got that mental image now?

Get OUT


The brunette saleswoman turned a bright shade of crimson, blushing profusely as Darius then shoved her through the curtain. The entire time Callie never stopped sucking him. He could see her ass in the full length mirror behind her at the same time she was on her knees with his cock in her mouth. His two favorite places to be, fucking Callie from behind and in her mouth. Seeing that saleswoman's reaction to her deepthroat put Darius over the edge. He exploded in her wet mouth, waves of cum shooting down her throat.

If asked to describe heaven on earth, this was it. The moment burned in his memory that he would remember for the rest of his life.

Callie was his to take, and for the second time that day he wanted to fuck every hole, multiple times. And the best thing about it, is he could. He wiped his cock on that bustier, leaving a white cum stain vivid on its red satin. Callie looked pleased. Darius pulled Callie up and kissed her hard on the lips. There was a lingering taste of his cum still there.

Good girl, that's being a good girl little one. Daddy is well pleased with you. You have us off to a very very good start.

Now on with the fashion show!
 
Callie was happy to hear that he always wanted to be in her mouth first. Callie loved sucking his cock and she couldn’t wait to take him in her mouth the first second she saw him every time they were together. It would be a little tricky to suck him off at their photo shoots with the staff around but she knew she could find a way to make it happen. Callie was a very resourceful girl. Plus, she could care less if the staff knew she was sleeping with the photographer. As long as they didn’t tell his wife everything would be fine. As much as Callie wanted his wife to find out about them it wouldn’t be a good idea just yet. She still wasn’t sure if he would be willing to choose her over his wife. For all she knew if his wife found out about them she would order Darius to stay away from her. Darius just might listen to her. Callie couldn’t take that risk.

Callie had the best time sucking his cock, as always. She was the best cock sucker in the world and they both knew it. Darius would never be able to find another girl like her. She was very shocked when he called in the salesgirl and made her watch Callie suck his cock for a little. Callie certainly didn’t mind an audience. People watching her fuck and give head turned her on so much. She could tell that Darius loved it too since he came so quickly after she came in. Callie immediately swallowed his cum, leaving a little on her tongue because she wanted to savor it. She stuck her tongue out so he would see it. “You taste so good, daddy. I wish all of my meals could consist of your cum. There’s nothing else I want to eat!”

It turned Callie on so much to think about how Darius was married and cheating on his wife with her. It was so hot how he was risking everything to be with her. He could probably even lose his job if people found out he was fucking one of his models. Callie especially wanted him to fuck her on the set at Victoria’s Secret with all of the staff around. It was fun to fuck when they were alone but she would love to have a huge audience. Exhibitionism really aroused her. Callie craved sex with Darius so badly but at the same time she wanted a real relationship too. Callie was always afraid of intimacy and getting close to people. Her father had really fucked her up by molesting her when she was young and murdering her mother. All of the guys in her past always used her for sex. She knew there was a huge chance that Darius could be using her for sex and nothing more but she hoped so badly that he was falling for her too. Callie wanted someone to take care of her and be there for her when she needed them. She needed someone to fuss at her when she wasn’t eating enough and self-destructing. Callie so badly wanted Darius to be that man.

Callie found the next piece of lingerie and slipped it on after sliding off the bustier. This lingerie was a laced garter slip that looked especially sexy on Callie’s tiny body. It was pink and flesh colored. The color looked incredible against her tan complexion. It was skin tight and it accentuated her delicious curves. Callie twirled around and turned back to look at him, throwing her head over her shoulder. Her ass was just asking him to fuck it in this tight garter slip. “Do you like this one, daddy? I think it’s a keeper.” It was a gorgeous piece of lingerie. It was too bad that they were probably going to smear his cum all over it just like the last one. “What do you want to do to me now, daddy? Fuck my cunt or my ass? Don’t forget that my ass has never been fucked before. You would be my first. I’m an anal virgin.” It would probably turn him on even more to hear her admit this.

w227008059.png
 
Last edited:
Darius was stunned.

Callie looked so beautiful standing in front of him, one hip jutting out in front of the other, the pink lacy slip was molded to her perfect body. The empty garter connections hung there empty - promising so much more when they were used in the way it was designed. He was starting to now her body well - he knew what taking her from behind would exactly feel like.

Impossibly, he started to get hard again - hearing her dirty talk turned him on in a way that made him feel eighteen all over again. Was she really offering her ass to him? Callie was one in a million, no make that one in a hundred million - Darius would fight like hell to keep her close - sex like theirs would never be duplicated. He should know - he had spent a lifetime sleeping with women of all types, no one could hold a candle to the flame that Callie was.

Darius stood, and spun Callie around so she was facing the full length mirror as he slid behind her. She tilted her head and they began to French kiss - his large hands traveling to rest on her perfectly shaped breasts. He would remember this public fucking the rest of his life and it was one of those rare times where he knew it while it was happening. He was in ecstasy.

Imagine the feelings - Callie's round ass was curved into the front of his jeans, his hands feeling the warmth and firmness of her breasts. He could see both her breasts fully exposed in the mirror, reaching down he hiked up her slip and pulled her nakedness against him.

Somehow, without asking - Callie undid his jeans and took him back inside of her from behind; kissing all the while, deeply kissing all the while. Gently he rocked inside of her, gradually she leaned forward putting her hands on either side of the mirror so he could fuck her harder, and faster.

Callie's ass would have to wait - her pussy felt too damn good to even consider pulling out now. Darius and Callie fell into a rhythm - he could tell that she was getting close to cumming.

He held back wanting them to cum together. He twisted her now rock hard nipples, knowing she was on the edge.

Reach down and massage your clit baby - cum hard for daddy !!!!!
 
Callie couldn’t wait for Darius to take her ass but she realized that a dressing room wouldn’t be the best setting for her to lose her ass virginity in. They needed to be somewhere she could lay down and Darius could take his time. It would hurt badly so he would have to be slow. It wouldn’t be good if he rammed his cock into her ass quickly and ended up tearing her asshole. She couldn’t wait till he stretched her ass a little so he could really ram into her. Then he could fuck her ass as hard as he fucked her pussy.

She kissed Darius back passionately and slipped her tongue into his mouth. He was such a good kisser. Callie could probably be satisfied just making out with him but luckily she knew he would give her so much more than that. She moaned out loudly in-between passionate kisses as she felt him cup her breasts in his hands. She loved feeling him run his hands all over her body. All he had to do was touch her a little and her pussy would get so wet for him.

The second she felt Darius slip into her pussy she let out a loud moan. Callie didn’t care if other people in the store heard her moans. If anything she wanted them to be listening to her and Darius fuck. They would all be so jealous of Callie for landing such a sexy man who was so good at fucking. Callie especially loved bending over so he could take her from behind. He was able to get so deep inside of her pussy from this angle. She wouldn’t be surprised if he was pushing past her cervix.

She reached down and started massaging her clit with her fingers just like he instructed her to do. It wouldn’t be long before she came all over his cock. Callie would not be able to resist cumming for much longer. She already felt so close and it was all because of Darius! He was incredible. “I’m so close to cumming, daddy! Are you close too? I love it when you cum deep inside of my pussy!” She wanted them to cum at the same time but she wasn’t sure if she could wait for him. “I have to cum right now! You turn me on so much, daddy! Ohhh, yesss!” She screamed out at the top of her lungs before finally climaxing all over his cock. Now it was his turn to give her what she wanted: his cum in her cunt.
 
Callie's moans of lust and screams of pleasure brought more than several new feet outside of their flimsy curtain. They were attracting quite a crowd, after all what they were doing was absolutely clear - the slap slap slap of Darius against Callie's bare ass while they fucked was unmistakable for anything else but what it was.

It was a good thing that Callie had sucked him off first, her pussy felt so good that he would have cum in her long ago. He was on the edge now again, Callie was so tight - then suddenly her walls clamped down on his hard cock as she came. Shudders like multiple electric shocks ran uncontrollably through her body - with each pulse her already tight pussy squeezed him even tighter.

That was it - he let go as she was cumming again, this time they rose to the heights as one person - it was impossible to know where he ended and she began. His cumming was as intense as hers.

For a long time he stayed deep inside Callie - as she continued to squeeze and caress his cock with her strong muscles.

What a woman!!

The shoes went away when they stopped making those loud flesh on flesh slapping sounds - he hoped that they got their thrills - he certainly had his!

He spun Callie around and kissed her deeply, warmly, affectionately. They started to get dressed.

I want to buy them all for you Callie - provided that we break them in one by one, during dress up sessions like we just had. Your ass will soon be mine, and in the most memorable way possible I promise you that!

She laughed, the funny thing is that both of them knew that dressing her up again in this hot lingerie then fucking like crazed sex starved people was exactly what they would do.

He took a glance st his watch - only 5:30. Callie's phone should ring any time now. Balmain wouldn't quibble about paying her agency's price. Darius couldn't resist teasing her a bit -

Don't you wish we could just jet away somewhere Callie? Maybe even a working vacation to somewhere exotic, somewhere in Europe, say Paris?

Before she could reply, they heard Callie's phone ring. Puzzled at who was calling, she answered.

It would be fun watching her face as the Ford agency told her that the renowned Balmain fashion house wanted Callie to be the "face "of their new winter collection, Darius would be the official photographer. The thing is, they left tonight. An 8PM KLM flight out of La Guardia, first class seats of course. Just enough time left to grab their passports and dash madly for the airport.

You are so beautiful Callie.

Darius said softly as she spoke to her agent.

He watched intently as she was told the fantastic news thinking of the fantastic days and nights ahead ...
 
Last edited:
Callie wanted to last longer than she did but she wasn’t too sad about it. After all, she knew she would have plenty more orgasms with Darius. If anyone could make her cum multiple times in an hour it was Darius. He was truly incredible. Before she knew it he was exploding inside of her pussy next. “Yes, daddy! I love it when you cum in my pussy! It feels so good!” Deep down she knew she should worry about getting pregnant. Callie was on birth control but she hardly ever remembered to take it. She would sometimes take two in a day to make up for it when she forgot to take it but there was no guarantee that it was effective. Callie never worried about things like that though.

Callie was happy that he stayed inside of her for awhile after they both finished cumming. It felt so good to have him inside of her. It was like her pussy was made for his cock. He fit perfectly inside of her. If only there was a way for him to be inside of her every second of the day. But they would never get anything done if that could happen. They would spend all of their time fucking. That didn’t sound so bad to Callie.

“Okay, daddy. I would love to get all of this lingerie and wear it all for you but I don’t want you to think you have to buy me. I’m not with you because of your money. You don’t have to buy my heart. Even if you were the poorest man on Earth, I would still want to be with you.” It was easy to say that when he wasn’t poor but Callie really meant it. Some people might think she was gold-digger but she really wasn’t. Callie was falling in love with Darius and she wanted more than anything to spend the rest of her life with him. It scared her to know it would be so easy for him to break her heart but she was willing to take that risk. It would be worth it.

Callie was about to tell Darius she would love to go away with him when she suddenly got a phone call. She couldn’t believe it but her agent just told her the most amazing news. She couldn’t believe that Balmain wanted her to be their newest model. Callie loved modeling and she wanted to have a great modeling career. It was probably a cliché for her to sleep with her photographer but she didn’t care. Nothing could keep her away from her man.

“Oh my God, daddy! I just got offered the most incredible job ever! Balmain wants me to be the face of their new winter collection! And you’re the photographer! Did you know about this?” She asked him, giggling softly. “You knew, didn’t you? You wanted to surprise me! You are so amazing, daddy!” She kissed him passionately on the lips, pressing her body against his. “I guess we need to get out of here. I need to pack and get ready for our flight!” It would probably be easy for Darius to pack quickly because he was a guy but it would take Callie some time. Callie owned a lot of incredible clothing and she wanted to bring lots of it with her. But of course she would have to leave room in her suitcase to bring more clothing home. Callie could never resist shopping in an exotic, foreign location.
 
Darius arranged to pick Callie up in the limo an two hours before the flight. They would be escorted in through a special gate reserved for celebrities. Callie had better get used to this, he thought, since she was soon going to be a global star ala Gisele Bündchen. Darius thought he might make a fine Tom Brady at Callie's side.

His assistant would bring his equipment on another flight, so all Darius had to worry about was his own clothing. Callie and he would have a full day to acclimatize to the time change - a full 6 hours earlier that New York. The flight would have them arrive at 8:00 AM local time in Paris, so they would have all day together.

Darius literally threw his gear together, jamming two big suitcases full. He had time to send an email to Amber letting her know that he wouid be out of town for a while. He was glad that he didn't have to talk to her in person, because all he thought about now was Callie.

Her warm kisses, her wet mouth - the gentle curve of her hourglass body, what it felt like to be inside of her - the tight walls of her pussy squeezing his hard cock. Mmmmmm.

Soon the limo picked him up, and in 20 more minutes Callie was hopping in the door. She surprised Darius by planting a long wet kiss on his lips - his hand gripped her ample breast as they kissed.

He could see her eyes shining with excitement, and they talked nonstop all the way to the airport. Strange, he connected with Callie in so many ways. He could talk to her for hours and never be bored. He could kiss her for just as long. He and Amber never had that kind of relationship, and he knew that they never would. His feelings for Callie; body, mind and soul were the real deal.

Security passed by in a flash, and soon they were nestled in their first class seats with glasses of champagne in hand. He saw the Asian flight attendant give him a long, almost too long look. In another time, on another day he would have returned the flirting, after all she was quite attractive. He glanced sideways at Callie seeing her in profile - the photographer in him marveling at the perfect lines that made her chin, sloping to the graceful curve of her neck.

A toast, Callie. May the next few weeks bring us love and laughter - as well as some unexpected pleasures

Their glasses clinked, making the exquisite sound that only fine crystal makes. He kissed her lightly, thinking only of how incandescently happy he was at this very moment.

Darius didn't know it just then, but he would later reflect that on the huge role the unexpected would play - both good and bad.
 
Last edited:
Back
Top