What is crossing your mind right now?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Rose Parade is just starting in Pasadena. I have a good friend who lives directly on the the last leg of the parade route. At the end of the route, the floats are taken into a gated school area and the public is allowed to come view them up close. The floats are so beautiful and absolutely amazing. It's unbelievable the amount of detail on some of them and to realize that they are entirely covered with natural materials (flowers, seeds, plants etc.).

tumblr_mfvcn704CI1rjphmno1_500.jpg

Just how much I am smiling today.

It's going to be a great year and I intend to share my joy with everyone I encounter.

:)

Whether to get in touch with an old friend who hasn't been in contact for a while.

I dare say you should. If you still refer to them as your friend, then you are missing out on their being a part of you. Take a chance. You will either find joy or closure. Both of which are valuable...

I dare say you should. If you still refer to them as your friend, then you are missing out on their being a part of you. Take a chance. You will either find joy or closure. Both of which are valuable...

I know that she's really busy with family issues at the moment though, which is why I'm torn, as I don't want to seem like I'm piling on the pressure.

I probably will, but maybe I'll wait until tomorrow.

What a fabulous way to start the New Year...:D

Things you don't ever hear in a normal couple's car when driving home from a New Year party...Hasn't Lisa got a fantastic cunt?:devil:

Thanks very much Sky for the 007 channel in HD...not...:cool:

What a fabulous way to start the New Year...:D

Things you don't ever hear in a normal couple's car when driving home from a New Year party...Hasn't Lisa got a fantastic cunt?:devil:

Thanks very much Sky for the 007 channel in HD...not...:cool:
Lisa's cunt is pretty fucking awesome, but I heard that Janey's is to die for.

Last edited:
A lot is crossing my mind, but we will have to see exactly where it all goes.

Last edited:
Looking out side my window as I type...

Seeing the snow...how peaceful it makes me feel...and it is just so beautiful...I can stare forever...:heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back