Girls opinion on feeding their guy a creampie

Maxwellian

Virgin
I've seen the other threads, and they tend to be all about the guys point of view of eating their own creampies out of their girls

I want to hear from the girls

Are you into it?

Is it something you just do to humor their fetish?

If you have never done it, do you see it as weird, or hot?

Any girls wish their guy would try it with them?

I'm encouraging my hubby at the moment... he is a little... undecided, but I'm hoping to have him do it very soon!

I am turned on by the idea of him eating my pussy full of his cum, and if he is fingering me, if i suck his fingers clean and taste a mix of us there, I cum right away. he kisses me after blow jobs (this was our baby step towards cream pies) And he got into that, so fingers crossed he'll go to town if I keep encouraging him :)

I'm encouraging my hubby at the moment... he is a little... undecided, but I'm hoping to have him do it very soon!

I am turned on by the idea of him eating my pussy full of his cum, and if he is fingering me, if i suck his fingers clean and taste a mix of us there, I cum right away. he kisses me after blow jobs (this was our baby step towards cream pies) And he got into that, so fingers crossed he'll go to town if I keep encouraging him :)

I love to do that with my wife, he does not know what he's missing.

Keep encouraging him, once he does it and likes it, you both are going to very happy. I love a good creampie.

Cherry Rose, just keep on encouraging him, and I do hope you get to experience it with your husband.

I myself never thought of this? But i think is kinda hot. Im always open to new experiences. :devil::devil:

Cherry Rose, just keep on encouraging him, and I do hope you get to experience it with your husband.

I myself never thought of this? But i think is kinda hot. Im always open to new experiences. :devil::devil:

would love you to grind your dripping wet cum filled pussy all over my tounge...

My wife enjoys when I eat her after filling her pussy, her orgasms are very intense. I would say my favorite scenario is me on my back, her reverse cowgirl, as soon a I finish cumming in her, she slides back and lowers her drenched pussy onto my mouth. So hot just thinking about it, I know what I want tonight;).

I have no idea how I comment on everyones comments on the thread! lol

Anyways, thanks for the encouragement everyone :) I know I just prod away, my darling husband was so vanilla when we first met, there have been many things I've bought him onside for, so this will just be yet another thing he will learn I was right in suggesting, asking.. begging for. :D

I'll be sure to report back my success when we do get there. He's been at me for a while for ride his face, and reading some of the other comments I'm thinking we might find a happy compromise ;)

I'll be sure to report back my success when we do get there. He's been at me for a while for ride his face, and reading some of the other comments I'm thinking we might find a happy compromise ;)

You are definitely on to something here. This is by far my preferred method of eating my wife after cumming in her.

My wife enjoys when I eat her after filling her pussy, her orgasms are very intense. I would say my favorite scenario is me on my back, her reverse cowgirl, as soon a I finish cumming in her, she slides back and lowers her drenched pussy onto my mouth. So hot just thinking about it, I know what I want tonight;).

I wrote a story a few days back on this almost exact scenario (although it is still stuck in "pending" before publication, [anyone know how long it takes to get past pending?])

It uses the reverse cowgirl-to-face method with the added benefit of her holding herself closed so none of that cum gets spilled, as well as a little "encouragement" to get the guy over that post orgasm mind change

As soon as it is published, the wife will definitely be reading it, and hopefully it will get her motor running!

What a wonderful post!
I love how your slowly trying to lead him to where you want this to go.
I'm so glad to see there is a wickedly wonderful woman out there like you trying to reach a very erotic goal for herself.
Men like me can only *sigh* & dream of this happening to them.
Best of luck with this

What a wonderful post!
I love how your slowly trying to lead him to where you want this to go.
I'm so glad to see there is a wickedly wonderful woman out there like you trying to reach a very erotic goal for herself.
Men like me can only *sigh* & dream of this happening to them.
Best of luck with this

Aw thank you sweetie! I hope for it to be beautifully erotic when we actually get there, its such a hot and beautiful pleasure to have him kiss me so passionately after giving me a facial or cumming in my mouth and on my lips. I can only imagine how amazing it'll be when he kisses me *sighs dreamily* after eating me out after filling me with his cum.

Thanks for the luck, fingers crossed hey?

My husband would have no part of eating a creampie, even one of his own making. Luckily, as a bisexual, I have had the experience of a woman eating me after a man has come in me, and I've had the reciprocal experience too. I love eating a woman while she's getting fucked and eating her very wet pussy afterward.

Back