29f here new to Lit

BOTW373

Really Experienced
Hi. Looking for chat with guys or girls preferably couples but not a must. Hubby is present but i will be doing the chatting. Looking to see if any of this turns me and the hubby on so Pm or respond if interested.

Hi. Looking for chat with guys or girls preferably couples but not a must. Hubby is present but i will be doing the chatting. Looking to see if any of this turns me and the hubby on so Pm or respond if interested.

Are you a couple that's married or just a couple that says that as a fetish thing?

chat

I would like to chat...I'm married but solo play and many experiences and different naughties

Thx for all the pm's!!

We've been bombarded with Pm's so sry if it takes a while to get back to any of you. Thx for all the interests so far. The wife is looking like she's starting to have a little fun. Still no women though so if any women would like to chime in pls do. Thx Lit community!

Hello...

Thx for all the messages last nite. Needless to say the wife and i had a great nite. Keep any pms coming if your a woman or couple. Would love to hear from you.

Back