Glitch in edited story?

ThePurpleDragon

Eager Consent = Sexy
Joined
Aug 5, 2017
Posts
4
Hi all. I'm a little confused about the nature of my problem. I'd reported a bug about it today but I've since learned more.

My published story was edited by me and the edit was approved. Ever since, the title is updated, but whether the story shows the edited text depends on whether I'm viewing in Safari or Firefox, and bafflingly through what link I access the story.

So I'm looking k to under what circumstances the below story shows it's updated form (the one that says "to be continued" is the old text) and how to make this anomaly disappear.
https://www.literotica.com/s/you-deserve-this-orgasm

Thanks for everyone's patience, I hope I haven't been a pain to the admin staff here.
 
The site is cached. It takes at least 24 hours and as much as 48 for the totality of any edits you make to appear across all regions/browsers/etc.

After that time has passed, you should only see your revised text no matter how/where you access the story.
 
Thanks for the inside info! Looks like as of now the edit shows up on Safari on my laptop though not yet Safari on my iPhone. It's been a while, but if it's just a matter of time I understand.
 
Back
Top