What a great night strap on delight

My dear Mrs Ringo--

Thank you for letting me be a part of your life for the past 2 years. How time flies when we are having fun! As 2012 draws to a close, I have looked back on this thread and our hot emails, remembering how it felt to get those first PM's. The excitement I felt was wonderful and hot--so full of possibilities!

To say our relationship has grown is to understate what I feel for you (and J, too). We have managed to turn a random "shot in the dark" into a true friendship with benefits! I can't express just how much I have looked forward to our weekly trysts, always trying to keep our "date", though not always successful. But life happens, and, there is always next week!

So Happy Holidays, Happy New Year, and may we continue to enjoy each other (and the Mr) for as long as we can.

Love and kisses (you know where),
L
 
Oqueen,
The pleasure has been ours. I appreciate the enjoyment the three of us have experienced together, but as outstanding and hot as so many of those moments were---It is the friendship that has developed that I cherish even more.

Hope you had a wonderful birthday, and have an outstanding new year!!

Look forward to even more cam sessions with you and Mrs. Ringo,
J
 
Yummmmmy thanks for all the attachments, and in this case I really do mean the ATTACHMENTS
 
Mind if I guy stands in line for this.. Sounds and looks like fun
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I find that hard to swallow

There is some pretty neat shit on this site.
 
updated action

It was a few Wednesdays ago. N and I have been hooking up with one sexually enriching person that she met on Lit a few years back. The Cam sessions have been so very enriching and hot, they deserve a thread all thier own.
I transgress, back to point. We Normally hook up early morning after all the kids have left for school and we have the house to ourselves. Today was going to be a bit different. Both time and content wise.
N had left for the morning to run some errands and to drop her car off to get its yearly inspection. I was left home all alone, which in itself can be problematic in its own right!!
Alone in the shower, getting ready for the day, the greatest of thoughts crossed my mind. What if we brought out the strap on to play on line today? :devil: Yes---I know L loves the thought of using one, and to date --we have only brought it out once so far on line.
As a practice, N and I always send dirty messages to each other on our seperate e-mail accounts. They always describe what action, position etc that we will be entangled in when we finally get on line. This sounds hot as hell; however, it seldom plays out as written. After sending messages back and forth, then when we are finally on line, the pent up passion and horneyness take over, and we always go with the moment. NO complaints, the spotinuity is always the best.
Due to our lack of following the plan, I decided to increase my odds a bit. I was hot for some good strap on action and it had been a few months since the last time. Drying off from the shower my mind raced for a plan.
 
Putting the strap on out by the computer never promised to ensure success in the past, so I needed to come up with more. As my finger now started to press into me, massaging my own prostrate, it hit me.
I walked from the shower, to our bedroom. In her closet was out little love chest, filled with the wonderful toys that we had accumilated over the years. I rummaged pass her strap on which was resting on top of all, moving things too and fro(yes we do have a very nice collection!) till I found what I was looking for.
There resting on the bottom of the love chest was my pink vibrating butt plug. Not sure of the dimentions, probably at least 2"diam. I know it takes a bit of manipulation and stretching before I get to let it snuggle up and rest inside of me.
I opened it up and inserted two freshly charged batteries. My cock stood at attention, pre cum starting to make a nice long trail from my cock slit. I took one hand and wiped it clean, licking off my fingers as fast as it was leaking out. With the other hand, I held my little plug steady as I slowly worked it in further and further into my ass. After a few minutes of manipulation and many a trip of my fingers to my mouth, It finally was in all the way.
I left the bedroom with love box in hand, and butt plug inserted. Sashaying to the computer, I quickly sent L a message.
" I got great news for you. It is 10am, I am going to pick up N at the car shoppe, should be home at 11am. I am sitting here writing you with my pink vibrator inside of me and the speed turned to high!!! I am going to wear it down to pick up N and not tell her anything about it till we get home and on the computer; hopefully, seeing my ass all ready stretched and ready to go--it will be a quick turn around to strap on play."
L loves the the strap on, and I was painting things into a corner. I knew she would tell N to get the strap on out as soon as we got on line, N would turn around, see me naked by then with a little pink extra and wammo, on line strap on sex!!
The trip was 25 minutes one way. So hot just thinking about were the morning might go, and me with my little secret burried deep in me. I played with the speed control before settling on a very low and quite speed. The bumpy roads turned out to be stimulating enough with out the need for extra movement. I was feeling so sleezy and hot, I could not wait till we got home.
After picking up N, the ride homw was rather quiet. I was caught up in my little surprise and was afraid I would spill the beans before getting home!! Fuck I was so horney, I just wanted to tell her as soon as she got in so that she could reach over and probe the outside of the vibrator as she played with her own clit. ( Yes this has happened before on many a car trip. ) Fighting the urge we finally made it home.
I told N to go ahead and get on line that L should be there waiting for us. I had told L to be on and waiting at 11am and how I was going to surprise N in font of her on line.
As N typed away on IM to see if she was there, I quickly disrobbed behind her. I was so fucking hot and bothered. I snuck up behind her moving my hands up her shirt, grabbinb and massaging each tit in my hand as my mouth worked lovingly on the nape of her neck.
No answer from L. Perhaps she was answering the phone, getting a cup of coffee, who knows?! N sent one more message: Hello, are you ready yet? Not sure about her but I was ready, and with that I took N's hand and brought it behind me so she could feel the nice toy sticking ever so lightly out from me.

To be cont
 
N started turning the knob's speed controll as her hand worked the butt plug around in me. Looking into my eyes, she whispers" I thought you were a little quiet on the ride home, now I know why!"

Our bodies were soon an entangled mess, hands rubbing, grabbing and exploring each other. Tougues dancing deep with in each others mouths. I quickly glanced at the computer one more time, c-mon L---be there-----but to no avail---the last message I saw wwas the one we sent to her as we slowly dropped to the floor fully and compleatly aroused.
N wrapped her hands behind my as our bodies pressed together. God I wanted her in me so badly. It had been a while since the last time we used the strap on, or engaged in any anal play at all for that matter. My face turned to joy as N slowly arose and walked over to our love box.

I stood next to her, my hands running up and down her sides, holding her steady as she lifted first one leg, then the other, getting her harness in place for our adventure. My cock was driipping wet as it slowly rubbed back and forth across her belly, leaving a little distinc and wet love trail.
Her hand entered the box one more time, and out came what I had been waiting for. My cock started jumping and twitching, like a puppy's tail that just saw his favorite toy in his owners hand. A quick move and the object of todays quest was nestled in place.
OUr cocks touched and danced a slow erotic dance together as we stood there. Her hand clutched the back of my hair and pulled so tenderly with the ensueing passion that was enveloping the two of us. Her hand slowly guided my head across her nipples, pushing them intently into them. As my mouth opened to engulf and nibble on each one, her hand squeezed and pushed as much of her tits as she could into my eager mouth.
N, now looking down into my eyes, whispered back to me. " Why don't you suck on my cock and get it warm and nice and wet for me."
I dropped to my knees, her cock staring right at me. My mouth took it all in as her hips thrust it back and forth into my mouth. Her hands now massaged the back of my head, guiding it so lovingly to her rythms.
 
She stood there for a few minutes, messaging the back of my head and gazing down at me on my knees mouthing her lovely cock. " I want to make love to you"!, is all I heard as she lowered herself down to the floor.

I let her body ease down between my arms, my tongue trailing upwards of her body as it lowered in front of me. Her breasts once again found thier way to my eager mouth, and I once again lavishly suckled on each one. As I sucked hard and long\, her body moved back as she positioned herself under me.

We have engaged in many sexual adventures with our strap on play. Sometimes she just fucks me. I am on my knees, she standing or kneeling behind, slamming and fucking hard. Other times it is more sensual and intimate, more of a tender love making event. Now there are times were one way feels more appropriate and would never dismiss any play; however, today was definately an intimate moment that I wanted to take controll of and make love to her.
I pushed her body back apon the floor, my arms craddling her head, a hand on each side lovingly swiping the hair from her face. I lowered my mouth to her ear and whispered" I want to make such sweet love to you and make you cum with your cock burried in me!"
I slight moan entered my ear as I guided her cock to my love hole. Due to my butt plug having me all lubed and stretched, her cock slid right in with the greatest of ease. I pushed my body all the way back, feeling her enter me to the base.
WE layed there, our bodies pressed together so tightly. I gently and slowly rode back and forth on her cock, our eyes intimatly locked apon one another. The sensation was so tender and intense, that after the third or forth thrust, my body started to shake from deep inside. THe sensation was like an orgasm with out me actually cumming, just as intense and fullfilling. As we continued like this for five or six minutes, three or four more "total body" orgasms spasmed through out my body. God it felt so wonderful.
My cock was so engorged and leaking cupios amounts of precum between her tits as I moved back and forth. I was so wrapped up in making love to her, I did not even realize that she had moved one hand from my body and was now engaging her vibrator on her clit.
My body spasmed again as I felt the vibrations from her toy tingle up and through her strap on. I shuddered and gasped at the intense internal orgasm that once again shook through my body. The whole experience almost felt spiritual in its intensity. It was not long before the first orgasm wrapped through her body.
The moans were intense as the orgasm now shook her body. Her free hand now dug deeply into my ass cheek as her body shook. Her back side arching and pushing deeper in me, I could feel her spasms through her cock burried deep inside of me. As her body shook, and I felt her orgasms, my body started to tighten up and shake with such intensity as yet another wave moved through my own body.
The intensity was so great, but we were far from done. I needed to feel her orgasm work through my body once again. I moved my mouth to her ear once again, nibbling ever so lightly as I whispered into her ear.
"imagine that is not your vibrator down there, but L so lovingly licking your pussy as she watches your cock go in and out of me. Sucking your clit, begging you to cum again, but this time on her loving lips"
Another, even more intense orgasm wrapped her body. Again I felt her orgasm through out my body. I felt so in control and fulfilled as I continued making love to her.
"Yes thats it, feel her tongue in you, licking up your juices, tasting you wanting more of you." "L now wants you to make you cum, she slowly works her way to the front of us, stopping by your tits to lick up the trail of pre cum that is now coating every inch of them."
" She slowly squats over your head, you can feel the heat from her pussy as she slowly lowers on your face."
Another orgasm enwraps her body. I can feel her cock twitch inside of me once again, I did not want this experience to end.
" you like her dlit, as she pushes deep on your mouth, the smell is so sweet and intense, your tongue racing to lap up as much of her as you can." You feel her body become tense, you know she is getting ready to cum on your face, pulling her deeper into your mouth, you feel her jolt as the orgasm takes over her body."
With that her last cum of the afternoon swallowed her whole. I looked into her eyes as the orgasm swept through out her body!!
to be cont
 
The last orgasm was magic, strong and hard, rippling spasms through out my body. I had at least a dozen of my internal orgasms, I could have stopped there and had the most wonderful of mornings. N had other ideas, she grabbed the back of my head and pulled my ear down to her mouth and whispered"now it is your turn."
My body was still slightly twitching from her last orgasm that flowed through me like a wave on the beach. My cock was still raging hard, pre cum still oozing all over her cleavage. I stayed with my head nestled in her neck as she continued urging me on.
" I loved how your body shook with each of my orgasms, I could feel your body shudder with intensity through my cock." Now I want you to cum, anc cum hard all over my tits and then lick up every last drop!"
Dear god, the morning was getting better and better by the second. I love when she tells me to lick up my cum, sometimes that is even better than when she feeds me my cum. Urging me on as I lap and lap at the mess I have just made. The thoughts of the last time she had me clean her breasts were fresh in my mind and my cock was feeling even more intense and sensitive as it rode back and forth between her tits.
I raised my body up and started riding her cock hard, Pushing back and forth feeling the full length going in and out. The sensation on my prostrate was exillerating and as much as I wanted to cum, I did not want the morning to end.
I was now holding each breast with one hand, putting more pressure on my cock as it so stimulatingly rode between her breasts as I moved her cock in and out of me.
The whispers now moved to more vocal words as I was now more erect riding her cock and sliding my cock between her tits. " Come on honey, you know I want to watch you lick that cum from my tits"
My back was now arched as I enjoyed both the sensation from my cock between her tits as much as her cock inside of me. IT would not be long now before total release was done.
N finally pushed me over the edge with her own pillow talk. " I wish there was a guy kneeling right over my head, watching you move your head forward and take him into your mouth. Your head moving back and forth as I make love to you. Your hands move to nestle his balls, as your mouth takes even more into your mouth. You can feel his legs tense up, you know he is going to cum. Your head moves back and forth on his cock as your ass moves faster on my cock until he finally releases in your mouth."
Too mush for anyone to stand anymore, my body tensed up with any remaining energy and my cock released, waxing her breasts in a glistening glow.
I held her close as I climaxed, body shaking as i released apon her. OUr bodies layed there, pressed together both heaving heavily from the experience. I could have stayed there if not for her words.
" c'mon honey, get down there and clean up your mess!" This was all the words I needed as I lowered down and gingerly suckled each breast and cleansed them shower clean.
The morning was sureal. Could not have thought of a better morning(unless the pillow talk was real that is heee) We slowly got our energy together, partially clothed I glanced over at the computer!!
Oh dear god---pooor L---She had logged on not even seconds after we had started. As a matter of fact thinking back, when N turned to see my pink dildo---I do believe she was signing on. I regret not getting to share with her---our very special friend---but I also hope she knows the passion we bring to each weeks encounters and will be understanding at the least and forgiving at the best!!
J
 
Back
Top