How to lick my wife's pussy better ?

because , i am accepting my cravings and trying to better the pleasures of my wife !
someone suggests on cheating topic, so i just posted a rational thought that cheating dont lower sexual happiness !

i am a human not a robot !

Yes, but scriptures tell us he was born of the virgin Mary and became man, not became robot. So that statement really doesn't convince me that you aren't Jesus.

yes , sstill searching

sssssssssssss

kissing and licking it better is still my search .

Oh for fuck sake Prasa, just ask your wife how she likes it or are you still trying to improve things with your countless girlfriends you have on the side. You know what - I bet they can speak as well - try it one day - offer the women in your life some respect - talk to them, ask them questions and listen.

Should of realised - if the women in life stopped talking to you, well they obviously lost all respect for you long ago...

Sam kinison was a fucking genius: he's the one who came up with "lick the alfabet". Lots of capital letters. Every time that was done to me I went through the roof! Go look him up on YouTube.

Oh for fuck sake Prasa, just ask your wife how she likes it or are you still trying to improve things with your countless girlfriends you have on the side. You know what - I bet they can speak as well - try it one day - offer the women in your life some respect - talk to them, ask them questions and listen.

FOR YOUR ILL MANNERS SAKE , night , just stop from preaching others.
if you have something to tell , tell it else just dont read it !

FOR YOUR ILL MANNERS SAKE , night , just stop from preaching others.
if you have something to tell , tell it else just dont read it !

Not having reread the whole thread to follow along, Night isn't exactly wrong. It doesn't matter what we have to say, what matters is what is important to your partner. You need to talk to her about what she likes, what she'd like to try, and go from there. Communication is the key, and nothing you'll ever read on the internet is going to make up for good communication with your partner.

Now, having said that, it never hurts to try to find new techniques that might stimulate your partner to new heights, techniques or things that she may not know about or have thought about. My experience is this, 1 - communication with your partner to get a sense of what she needs. 2 - paying attention to what you're doing and what her reactions are. And 3 - working together to make the experience the most that it can possibly be. This is a two way street, when she is concentrating on your needs, then the same things apply to you, express what you need, work together to achieve it, and be open to new experiences.:cool:

Now that we have reached the safe time of life, my wife doesn't want me to lick her. She says that it causes an infection. I brush and floss prior to going down but that doesn't help. Any suggestions?

This could be due to the pH of the vulva changing with oral sex, and being more hospitable to your mouth bacteria? Possibly if she voids her bladder just afterwards, that could help, as could washing the area gently with lots of plain warm-to-comfortably-hot water (pH of 7)...

Sam kinison was a fucking genius: he's the one who came up with "lick the alfabet". Lots of capital letters. Every time that was done to me I went through the roof! Go look him up on YouTube.

that's where I got lick the alphabet from? I have been doing that for years

Yeeaaaaaah, no. Sorry to burst your bubble but this isn't a fantasy factory for your wank desires, nor is it a place to abuse the hospitality of it's regulars in order to try and manipulate and lie to them to fuel your own ends.

I eat little wankers like you for breakfast.

You eat wankers for breakfast?

You eat wankers for breakfast?

Yes, I'm cutting back, though. My doctor said my liver is having a hard time with all the Troll enzymes in my bloodstream. He advised me to cut back to only 3 wankers a week, max. He also recommended that I substitute them for a lower-sodium tofu-wanker but I'm allergic to soy so I'm looking for a Turkey-Wanker that doesn't taste like tire rubber and kleenex. ;)

However may we tried to lick better of wife's pussy ., it is always a learning process only '

Hilarious

Everything except pussy eating here :D

There's a link to a 'how to' pussy eating video in Euphonic's signature.

I downloaded that video, and I'm going to make every guy who wants to touch me watch that video.

Oh yea, and any woman who gets them after that will be screeching in ecstasy.

Spread the Love! :rose:

Back To The Topic

GREAT ORAL ADVICE

I can share with you my experience and what I have found works for me, and you are free to adopt any of my techniques or experiment and see what works.

The only general guideline I offer is that there is no right or wrong way to eat ****. It is my experience that each woman is very different in her preferences and anatomy, and the effort you put into oral sex for your lady is really the time and diligence you put into it to find out what works—and what does not.

Being able to openly talk to your woman before, during and after the grand event is very helpful, but sometimes they are not your best guide either from shyness or inexperience.

I think the right attitude is the best skill you can possess in eating ****. First, see this as a selfless act designed to bring pleasure to your woman. Do your job right, and the payback can be pleasure of untold proportions. Remember, this is not just a warm up for you to f*ck her (except when it is) or something that you do because it is expected. You need to have the mind set that you are going to do whatever it takes to provide her a high quality orgasm using only your mouth, tongue and maybe fingers. And you do this because...well... it is just f*cking hot for you, too.

In short, I believe the right mind set is something along the lines of "Eating **** is its own reward."

Second, you have to really love the **** in its entirety. The way it looks, smells and tastes as well as feels when you are f*cking. Each woman has a different smell and taste. Some have a heavy scent and taste, others are light. It doesn't matter as they have as much control over this as you do the size of your**** The point is you need to "take it as it comes" (to pardon the pun) and remember that ALL **** is amazing. Amazing not only for the pleasure it can afford you as a means of intercourse, but in its very existence. The **** is the center of a woman's sexuality, but not the single place where it resides. However, each woman's **** is a marvel to behold and something to treasure and that attitude makes it easy to become acknowledged as a master of your skill.

We all have a preference in the smell and taste. But again, other than simple hygiene, your woman has zero control over any of that. Let her know you adore how she smells, how she tastes and how beautiful you think her **** looks. Hopefully a genuine sense of awe is your mind set. I let her know I want her to "mark" me with her juices, that I want her smell on my face, fingers, neck and**** I will tell her I really need her to abandon herself to my mouth and dance on the tip of my tongue in her erotic dance of pleasure. To use the common vernacular, I urge you to let her know you "get it."

As for the mechanics, there really is no right or wrong way—there is just what works for her. There is no one secret, special technique that, once understood and mastered, will make you THE **** eating champ for all women. However, there are techniques that work for her and that can make you HER world champion **** eater. And the joy is in the journey and discovery. Truly, a labor love.

Ok, here is how I do it, and take from it what ever you wish. I begin by whispering in her ear that I simply must taste her—that my need to go down on her is strong. Then I take a bit of time to see what I have to work with. Is she dripping wet in urgent need of release? Is she not wet at all and needing the proper time and attention to coax an orgasm out of her?

I begin by just lightly licking the entire ****. I explore lightly with my tongue, and savior her taste. I take a few very deep breaths to let her know I like what I have found—that simple act alone, letting her hear you breathing her in deeply and robustly, is a great way to set the stage. Then I pay attention to her clit. Does she have a huge clit that is readily exposed? Does she have small clit that is hidden deeply behind the folds of her hood? I find the location and condition of her clit, but leave it alone for the time being. I lick her **** from stem to stern repeatedly, gently suck her **** into my mouth, and trace the lines of her **** lips with the tip of my tongue. I pay attention to how she reacts, and if find something that is really working, I keep doing that until it is time to move on to something else.

That something else is usually the beginning stages of eating her. I never directly stimulate her clit, unless I know this is what works for her. Some women need direct and continual clit stimulation at the outset, but my experience is that most do not. Using the first third of my tongue, I lap the top third of her **** and alternate in sort of lightly tracing her clit or the hood and her **** lips.

I also make a point to gently use the tip of my finger to trace and rub the lips, usually taking the time to tell her something hot and nasty, or sweet and loving. But I will for sure tell her that I love the way she smells and tastes—and I tell her that every time.

A note; some women are super sensitive at first and cannot tolerate any firm stimulation of the clit—these are women who, in my mind, I need to "work up" to the point of tolerating/needing firm clit stimulation. Other women want a firm tongue lashing of their clit, and from the beginning are in desperate need of rapid and hard attention from my tongue. Pay attention because you want to get this right.

Once she is good and wet from her own juices and my saliva, I will pick up the pace of my lapping and licking and increase the pressure on her clit—one way to look at this is taking the intensity of my actions up a notch while paying close attention that I am not over or under stimulating.

Then I stick one of my own fingers in my mouth and wet it in preparation of inserting it into her ****. It is my experience that nothing can be more of a momentary "buzz kill" for a woman than the sudden introduction of a dry finger. Another good way to do this is to let her suck and wet a finger or two for you. Then I go back to actively eating her and gently slip a finger inside her.

My experience also tells me that finger f*cking is not the best use of my digit. Rather, I crook my finger and find the ridged area just inside her on the top. Now, find a rhythm with your tongue on her clit and gently tap and rub that ridged area—which I believe is commonly called the "G spot." Then slip a second finger into her and use both finger tips to tap and rub the ridges. And another note, some women's ridges are big and pronounced, other are small and delicate. But notice they all seem to swell and become more pronounced as they build towards orgasm. The swelling and pronouncement of her ridges will happen in direct proportion to her wetness. And it is just hot to feel it happen on your fingertips.

At this point I know I need to be focused but flexible. She might buck and thrash with increasing intensity as she builds. She might push my face into her ****, or hold my head and grind her hips into my face, or wrap her feet around my upper torso. But then she might also simply lay very passively, opening her legs wide to give you all the access I could hope for and wail and scream...or whisper and make her small noises of pleasure. I just roll with what happens, but when I since she is getting close I will urge her to cum on my tongue.

I find a rhythm and a place on or near her clit that is working and keep going. The time has passed for changing it up or exploration. This is what I call the "active **** eating stage." At this point I am working towards completion, using my tongue and fingers and staying focused. I try to position my nose such that I can breathe; another big buzz killer is breaking the rhythm to gasp for breath.

A woman once told me that when she came with me licking her clit AND rubbing her G spot it felt like an "internal and external orgasm, while it just feels external and more intense when you use only your tongue." She did not place a value judgment on one method or type of orgasm over the other. But she did best vocalize the difference in a way I could grasp. By the way, she had this really nice, full natural blond bush. She barely had any taste or smell, and she gushed wetness even when slightly aroused. She also had a G spot that was impossible to miss. She was a wailing, screaming, head-thumping, grind-and-thrash-hard-into-your-face woman that would literally scream "F*ck, you ROCK" right before I sent her over the edged by eating her. Her blond **** was tight, hot...

But I digress.

Anyway, discuss it with your woman. Give her both types and see what thinks of each climax and if she feels a difference.

My orgasm comes in one flavor. I cum hard. I do not think men, or at least most men, can say one cum feels much different from the other. At least physically, anyway. However, I will be the first to admit I might be wrong, and I have not discussed this with other men. But the male orgasm, I think, differs only by very slight degrees of pleasure either way of "great."

But my experience is that this is not the case for women. They can have any number of different types of orgasms; hard to the point of violent, or soft and sweet. They can arrive as mind blowing climaxes that leave 'em limp or a little shudder from one that is just sufficient to take the edge off. I have found I cannot control the type or the intensity of her climax as there are many other factors that come into play that are usually outside my abilities. The point is, I can make a woman cum (99 times out of a 100) by eating her ****, but the quality of her climax is not a sure thing I can replicate for her time and time again. However, I do like the sense of power that comes with a challenge wherein I am have to coax an orgasm out of a lady when I eat her, and succeed.

That said, I do know I can ruin it for her at the end with bad mechanics. There is providing too much stimulation or licking/fingering "too hard" that can f*ck up a climax. Or breaking the rhythm by losing her sweet spot (clit) just as she goes over the edge and the resulting orgasm is one of less intensity. Or losing the rhythm too many times and turning her into a frustrated, overly sensitized woman who can't go over the edge. Yep, check the box, I have done all of that. At times I have been the worst **** eater known to woman. And those failures have made me much, much better at the job.

Perhaps one technique to experiment with is the "Butterfly." In this, you eat her **** and use the index and middle finger to tap her G-spot. The ring finger has no job, so you keep it curled in. Use the tip of your little finger to gently probe her anal opening. You need not penetrate her ass (unless she grooves on such a thing) but rather just toy with her little rosebud and give her ass a little play. You might be amazed at the reaction you get. My experience is I at least get a shy little admission that "how you did that was hot."

I believe the cool down is important to the entire experience. I pay attention and let her body will tell me when to stop licking her clit. I will keep eating **** until I receive some sign of "enough!" It can be the words "stop," or a tightened body that goes slack, legs and arms unclenching my head and hips not being wildly pounded into my face. It can be having your head pushed away. When it is over, I will very gently kiss the area around her ****, her inner thighs, her tummy...just light little kisses, while taking an occasional deep breath to let her know I continue to adore her scent. I once had a lover whose every nerve was on edge after she came that even a little kiss on her inner thigh made her jerk with little jolts of pain. But I linger in the area until they come back down...come back to me.

GREAT ORAL ADVICE

I can share with you my experience and what I have found works for me, and you are free to adopt any of my techniques or experiment and see what works.

The only general guideline I offer is that there is no right or wrong way to eat ****. It is my experience that each woman is very different in her preferences and anatomy, and the effort you put into oral sex for your lady is really the time and diligence you put into it to find out what works—and what does not.

Being able to openly talk to your woman before, during and after the grand event is very helpful, but sometimes they are not your best guide either from shyness or inexperience.

I think the right attitude is the best skill you can possess in eating ****. First, see this as a selfless act designed to bring pleasure to your woman. Do your job right, and the payback can be pleasure of untold proportions. Remember, this is not just a warm up for you to f*ck her (except when it is) or something that you do because it is expected. You need to have the mind set that you are going to do whatever it takes to provide her a high quality orgasm using only your mouth, tongue and maybe fingers. And you do this because...well... it is just f*cking hot for you, too.

In short, I believe the right mind set is something along the lines of "Eating **** is its own reward."

Second, you have to really love the **** in its entirety. The way it looks, smells and tastes as well as feels when you are f*cking. Each woman has a different smell and taste. Some have a heavy scent and taste, others are light. It doesn't matter as they have as much control over this as you do the size of your**** The point is you need to "take it as it comes" (to pardon the pun) and remember that ALL **** is amazing. Amazing not only for the pleasure it can afford you as a means of intercourse, but in its very existence. The **** is the center of a woman's sexuality, but not the single place where it resides. However, each woman's **** is a marvel to behold and something to treasure and that attitude makes it easy to become acknowledged as a master of your skill.

We all have a preference in the smell and taste. But again, other than simple hygiene, your woman has zero control over any of that. Let her know you adore how she smells, how she tastes and how beautiful you think her **** looks. Hopefully a genuine sense of awe is your mind set. I let her know I want her to "mark" me with her juices, that I want her smell on my face, fingers, neck and**** I will tell her I really need her to abandon herself to my mouth and dance on the tip of my tongue in her erotic dance of pleasure. To use the common vernacular, I urge you to let her know you "get it."

As for the mechanics, there really is no right or wrong way—there is just what works for her. There is no one secret, special technique that, once understood and mastered, will make you THE **** eating champ for all women. However, there are techniques that work for her and that can make you HER world champion **** eater. And the joy is in the journey and discovery. Truly, a labor love.

Ok, here is how I do it, and take from it what ever you wish. I begin by whispering in her ear that I simply must taste her—that my need to go down on her is strong. Then I take a bit of time to see what I have to work with. Is she dripping wet in urgent need of release? Is she not wet at all and needing the proper time and attention to coax an orgasm out of her?

I begin by just lightly licking the entire ****. I explore lightly with my tongue, and savior her taste. I take a few very deep breaths to let her know I like what I have found—that simple act alone, letting her hear you breathing her in deeply and robustly, is a great way to set the stage. Then I pay attention to her clit. Does she have a huge clit that is readily exposed? Does she have small clit that is hidden deeply behind the folds of her hood? I find the location and condition of her clit, but leave it alone for the time being. I lick her **** from stem to stern repeatedly, gently suck her **** into my mouth, and trace the lines of her **** lips with the tip of my tongue. I pay attention to how she reacts, and if find something that is really working, I keep doing that until it is time to move on to something else.

That something else is usually the beginning stages of eating her. I never directly stimulate her clit, unless I know this is what works for her. Some women need direct and continual clit stimulation at the outset, but my experience is that most do not. Using the first third of my tongue, I lap the top third of her **** and alternate in sort of lightly tracing her clit or the hood and her **** lips.

I also make a point to gently use the tip of my finger to trace and rub the lips, usually taking the time to tell her something hot and nasty, or sweet and loving. But I will for sure tell her that I love the way she smells and tastes—and I tell her that every time.

A note; some women are super sensitive at first and cannot tolerate any firm stimulation of the clit—these are women who, in my mind, I need to "work up" to the point of tolerating/needing firm clit stimulation. Other women want a firm tongue lashing of their clit, and from the beginning are in desperate need of rapid and hard attention from my tongue. Pay attention because you want to get this right.

Once she is good and wet from her own juices and my saliva, I will pick up the pace of my lapping and licking and increase the pressure on her clit—one way to look at this is taking the intensity of my actions up a notch while paying close attention that I am not over or under stimulating.

Then I stick one of my own fingers in my mouth and wet it in preparation of inserting it into her ****. It is my experience that nothing can be more of a momentary "buzz kill" for a woman than the sudden introduction of a dry finger. Another good way to do this is to let her suck and wet a finger or two for you. Then I go back to actively eating her and gently slip a finger inside her.

My experience also tells me that finger f*cking is not the best use of my digit. Rather, I crook my finger and find the ridged area just inside her on the top. Now, find a rhythm with your tongue on her clit and gently tap and rub that ridged area—which I believe is commonly called the "G spot." Then slip a second finger into her and use both finger tips to tap and rub the ridges. And another note, some women's ridges are big and pronounced, other are small and delicate. But notice they all seem to swell and become more pronounced as they build towards orgasm. The swelling and pronouncement of her ridges will happen in direct proportion to her wetness. And it is just hot to feel it happen on your fingertips.

At this point I know I need to be focused but flexible. She might buck and thrash with increasing intensity as she builds. She might push my face into her ****, or hold my head and grind her hips into my face, or wrap her feet around my upper torso. But then she might also simply lay very passively, opening her legs wide to give you all the access I could hope for and wail and scream...or whisper and make her small noises of pleasure. I just roll with what happens, but when I since she is getting close I will urge her to cum on my tongue.

I find a rhythm and a place on or near her clit that is working and keep going. The time has passed for changing it up or exploration. This is what I call the "active **** eating stage." At this point I am working towards completion, using my tongue and fingers and staying focused. I try to position my nose such that I can breathe; another big buzz killer is breaking the rhythm to gasp for breath.

A woman once told me that when she came with me licking her clit AND rubbing her G spot it felt like an "internal and external orgasm, while it just feels external and more intense when you use only your tongue." She did not place a value judgment on one method or type of orgasm over the other. But she did best vocalize the difference in a way I could grasp. By the way, she had this really nice, full natural blond bush. She barely had any taste or smell, and she gushed wetness even when slightly aroused. She also had a G spot that was impossible to miss. She was a wailing, screaming, head-thumping, grind-and-thrash-hard-into-your-face woman that would literally scream "F*ck, you ROCK" right before I sent her over the edged by eating her. Her blond **** was tight, hot...

But I digress.

Anyway, discuss it with your woman. Give her both types and see what thinks of each climax and if she feels a difference.

My orgasm comes in one flavor. I cum hard. I do not think men, or at least most men, can say one cum feels much different from the other. At least physically, anyway. However, I will be the first to admit I might be wrong, and I have not discussed this with other men. But the male orgasm, I think, differs only by very slight degrees of pleasure either way of "great."

But my experience is that this is not the case for women. They can have any number of different types of orgasms; hard to the point of violent, or soft and sweet. They can arrive as mind blowing climaxes that leave 'em limp or a little shudder from one that is just sufficient to take the edge off. I have found I cannot control the type or the intensity of her climax as there are many other factors that come into play that are usually outside my abilities. The point is, I can make a woman cum (99 times out of a 100) by eating her ****, but the quality of her climax is not a sure thing I can replicate for her time and time again. However, I do like the sense of power that comes with a challenge wherein I am have to coax an orgasm out of a lady when I eat her, and succeed.

That said, I do know I can ruin it for her at the end with bad mechanics. There is providing too much stimulation or licking/fingering "too hard" that can f*ck up a climax. Or breaking the rhythm by losing her sweet spot (clit) just as she goes over the edge and the resulting orgasm is one of less intensity. Or losing the rhythm too many times and turning her into a frustrated, overly sensitized woman who can't go over the edge. Yep, check the box, I have done all of that. At times I have been the worst **** eater known to woman. And those failures have made me much, much better at the job.

Perhaps one technique to experiment with is the "Butterfly." In this, you eat her **** and use the index and middle finger to tap her G-spot. The ring finger has no job, so you keep it curled in. Use the tip of your little finger to gently probe her anal opening. You need not penetrate her ass (unless she grooves on such a thing) but rather just toy with her little rosebud and give her ass a little play. You might be amazed at the reaction you get. My experience is I at least get a shy little admission that "how you did that was hot."

I believe the cool down is important to the entire experience. I pay attention and let her body will tell me when to stop licking her clit. I will keep eating **** until I receive some sign of "enough!" It can be the words "stop," or a tightened body that goes slack, legs and arms unclenching my head and hips not being wildly pounded into my face. It can be having your head pushed away. When it is over, I will very gently kiss the area around her ****, her inner thighs, her tummy...just light little kisses, while taking an occasional deep breath to let her know I continue to adore her scent. I once had a lover whose every nerve was on edge after she came that even a little kiss on her inner thigh made her jerk with little jolts of pain. But I linger in the area until they come back down...come back to me.

This **** thing sounds amazing. Better than pussy even.

Where can one get a **** ? Or two even, as I'm certain Mrs. E will want a **** of her own.

:D

I also suggest that for a festive bit of fun, re-read the above quoted post and use "festive fruit & nut cake" everyplace **** appears. Good, clean, seasonal fun.

I'm still laughing at the video game reference..

(that's about it though)

thank u , you , u uuuuuuu

GREAT ORAL ADVICE

But I digress.

thank you very much for writing down such long , long advice for all of us to practice and benefit therefrom it .
great !

GREAT ORAL ADVICE

But I digress.

Yup. Close the thread. This is it.

And

INnovate. Never do the same thing twice in a row. Different positions, different places, different lighting ... NEVER let it get boring.

My Sweetie was about 15 seconds from a nice BIG O once when I switched from what I was doing to PLAYING THE BUGLE. You purse your lips and produce kind of a farting sound. Push your lips up against, in this case what they were up against already and then HUM, in this case the STAR SPANGLED BANNER!!! Her reaction killed her orgasm but we both laughed 'till we cried. The orgasm came a while later because every time I started again she would double over laughing. I think when she did cum her brain was HIGHLY OXYGENATED from the laughing at was one of the better ones.

Oh and I would be amis NOT to mention the G-SPOT. Mant (most ?) wpomen claim that a combo orgasm of clitoral AND Gspot beats winning the SuperLottery. Just watch your nose guys.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=70892

Watch a lot of tutorial videos. I know some pornstars do make them, and you can probably find them online

Prasa, has your wife left you yet? She must be peeved with your desire to only talk of cunnilingus with the boys while still not yet talking to her.

Back