BBW Boob Pics

katamaribbw

Literotica Guru
I'm back...hoping some of you will remember me. I hope you enjoy the pics..posting a few old ones for your pleasure then if I get requests will post some newer ones.

Enjoy...

Attachments

• Purple Passion 2.jpg
    Purple Passion 2.jpg
    88.8 KB · Views: 11,210
  • Boobs.jpg
    Boobs.jpg
    45.8 KB · Views: 11,881
Shower Time

I have another shot here of me in the Shower sudding up? Anyone wanna join me...and wash my back...??

Attachments

• Sudded Up1.jpg
    Sudded Up1.jpg
    66.9 KB · Views: 6,545
katamaribbw said:
I'm back...hoping some of you will remember me. I hope you enjoy the pics..posting a few old ones for your pleasure then if I get requests will post some newer ones.

Enjoy...

Those are very nice pictures of gorgeous breasts. Thank you! Hope you post more. :rose:

You say you like purple?

MNIAman said:
Purple outfit is a very sweet and elegant look for you.

Heres another pic for you then....

Attachments

• Purple Passion1.jpg
    Purple Passion1.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 3,944
katamaribbw said:

Enjoy...
I love the purple! :rose: :rose:

katamaribbw said:
I'm about to head in the shower soon...can you bring the soap, shampoo, towel and rod?
can i join u i only have something to clean those hard to reach places

katamaribbw said:
I'm about to head in the shower soon...can you bring the soap, shampoo, towel and rod?

I've got the rod....who needs all that other stuff, anyway?

Could you just lean over a bit, it seems you've dropped the soap.....er, ah, sorry about that.....if you could ease back this way just a bit, I think I can just reach it.......

SheDeviled said:
I've got the rod....who needs all that other stuff, anyway?

Could you just lean over a bit, it seems you've dropped the soap.....er, ah, sorry about that.....if you could ease back this way just a bit, I think I can just reach it.......

to...true...ah let me pick it up for you...oops...what do i feel against my ass? Is that something to get me wetter than the shower??

katamaribbw said:
to...true...ah let me pick it up for you...oops...what do i feel against my ass? Is that something to get me wetter than the shower??

It's my patented clitty cleaner.....just take it between your fingers, and rub briskly on your clit.....there doesn't that make you feel squeaky clean?

SheDeviled said:
It's my patented clitty cleaner.....just take it between your fingers, and rub briskly on your clit.....there doesn't that make you feel squeaky clean?

Do you have any other attachments you can use also? Do you come with a warranty in case you break down on me?

katamaribbw said:
Do you have any other attachments you can use also? Do you come with a warranty in case you break down on me?

Also comes with a hand operated, er.....lotion dispenser. Just move hand forward and backward in a steady motion, until dispenser is actived.
WARNING! Lotion is dispensed in rapid bursts. Point in desired direction when pusling in noticed in rod. Recommended uses are Breasts, lips, mouth, ass, and anywhere user finds helpful.

Hi B'lo Gal

Good evening.. and welcome to posting...

I used to live near the Zoo in north B'lo

I think there's only one thing to say...We :heart: Katamari! :)

No, there's something else too. Fantastic chest and body. You look so sexy!

No PM

opps can't send you the PM you do not have it turned on....scorpioncaress

Back