looking for restroom stories

busty_jessica_2

Cock and cum guzzler
Joined
Aug 27, 2006
Posts
1,504
HI there all,

I would love to read some more stories about girls being gangbanged in restrooms/toilets/bathrooms/etc.

Kind of a current turn on for me thinkging about them being roughly and kinkily gangbang next to the urinals...

so any story ideas are very much welcome with regards to this...

thanks!
 
Er... ok.

I'll start working on one with a young lady named Jessica, who happens to be well endowed, at a park. When the urge to answer nature's call strikes her, she notices that the women's bathroom is out of order. Unable to wait until she can go elswhere, she decides to use the men's side.

While she is taking care of business in the stall, the door opens. She peeks through the crack in the door to see five young men and a young woman entering....

The characters in my head have a tendency to argue with me, so I can't promise anything. But, I'm thinking something along the lines of busty Miss Jessica watching through the crack as things become "interesting". Perhaps, becoming aroused by it. Perhaps even touching herself experimentally as she watches. But...

Then she makes a small involuntary noise. Hearing the noise, the obvious leader investigates and discovers her.
 
mmmm yes please...

mm that does sound like something I very mouch would enjoy reading... actually I already am.. what youve written that is... so keep it comming, and feel free to PM me if you prefer that instead of writing on here...
longing to read more of that...
 
Hmmm.

Well, I was humming right along.

Had sweet Jessica in the men's room. Had her take care of the pressing need and managed to get rid of her panties and the bra that she actually needed to support her treasured chest so that she was standing in a skirt and a shirt she was in the process of buttoning up when five "thugs" burst in with a skinny, young looking girl.

I managed to subtly point out that the girl surrounded by eight legs was actually a very young looking twenty-four instead of the fourteen her petite body looked through dialogue and moved on to have Jessica watch the beginnings of a hot and heavy gangbang with her face, and her breasts, pressed against the door of the stall.

The leader of the gang, a towering six and a half foot, four hundred pound giant of a man caught her and pulled her from the stall by her hair.

Then, I think I may have taken a departure from what you were hoping for.

The, much smaller, man who was watching the door came back in as the leader ripped her shirt open, spilling her bountiful bare breasts out for the room to see while the other three continued to pleasure and be pleased by the only other woman in the room. Worried that what was happening might be rape, the smaller man tried to stop it, even threatening the much larger leader of the gang.

When he managed to get her to admit that she wanted to stay, he went even further and forced her to beg for him to "Get that cock out or get the fuck out and get someone else in here who will!"

Anyway, I'm still working on it. I just wanted to pop in and let you know not to get your hopes up too much since the leader would be perfectly willing to rip your clothes from your body with or without your consent, but this Galahad shows up and seems intent on making you admit just how much you want it and making you beg "like some dirty little cock slut whore wanting to be taken right here on the tiles of this disgusting bathroom where men come to piss". (Sorry, his words. Not mine.)

Ah well. I'll go ahead and finish it and submit, but hopefully some other writer will answer your plea with a better fitted effort. ;)
 
**Yawn**

Ok, for better or worse, I've done all the damage I can for one night. I submitted it just moments ago. Now, to wait until Queen Laurel and Manu the Slender have a chance to review.

I'm off to lala land for now. The sandman has been beating me about the head and shoulders for awhile.

See you in dreams. Yours or mine will have to wait 'til you get a chance to see the completed product. ;)
 
been oyt for a while but am back again... and am gonna check what you have accomplished... sounds good so far thouh:)

anyone else interested in trying=? we could make it a competition?
 
True Restroom Story

Here I am just signed on to lit.com and see you want a restroom story...Have I got a restroom story for you that happens to be true!

I am a 2nd shift factory worker by trade. Just this last Friday I am making my lunch when I happen to look out the french doors of our kitchen and see a good looking girl who is a frequent visitor to the crack house across the alley come down the outside stairway of the house and sits on the bottom step, in 3" of snow! She has a long plaid coat on over her sweatshirt and is wearing a pair of very white pajama bottoms and snow boots. In her left hand she has a cell phone so I figure she is going to make a call while she waits for her ride. Maybe 20 seconds later, she gets up and pulls up her pants that were around her knees. From what I could see, there was yellow snow and she has a nice set of legs! Yes, I'm a leg man. The sweatshirt was long so I couldn't tell if she was shaven or bushy. She goes into the bottom floor apartment and comes back out about a minute later and starts walking down the alley.
At work when I told this story to several people, I added that 'after work, I am going to go across the alley and sniff around"!
*If* I had my lunch all finished, I would have jumped in my truck and waited for her down at the corner of the block and gave her $10.00 and thanked her for the show. I would have briefly explained the hows and whys I knew and would only be her's and my secret and been on my way to work!
 
Birthday !

HI there all,

I would love to read some more stories about girls being gangbanged in restrooms/toilets/bathrooms/etc.

Kind of a current turn on for me thinkging about them being roughly and kinkily gangbang next to the urinals...

so any story ideas are very much welcome with regards to this...

thanks![/Q

HHHmmm, will have to work on the story !!! According to you bio, today is your birthday, so HAPPY BIRTHDAY BUSTY JESSICA 01/01/2013 !!!!!!!!!
 
The closest thing I have for you is a EC in my signature, DOM vs. the Thundercat. It happens in a cramped bar bathroom with a line of people outside that have no idea what is going on. Feel free to take a look.
 
That's a turn on for me too. Especially if it is very dirty and there are puddles of piss on the floor. Maybe she gets a good hard facefuck while her head is in the urinal.
 
That's a turn on for me too. Especially if it is very dirty and there are puddles of piss on the floor. Maybe she gets a good hard facefuck while her head is in the urinal.

fuck you are so on spot with that - I think I love you :)
 
Just Happened Upon This... But Definitely Worth Trying To Write. Thanks For Inspiration!!!
 
Back
Top