Long bus ride back with mom sitting on sons lap

Joined
Aug 5, 2012
Posts
16
I love the site, but have never written anything.
Please give me feedback on this beginning rough draft...thanks


Mom and son catch last bus back to hotel after a day on the beach.
They spent the day laying on the beach, eating and drinking.

Mom had noticed how her son would try to steal looks at her in her black two piece suit. She thought it was cute and made her feel good.
Her son could not believe how great his mom looked in her bikini. Plus, he was already horny from not being able to relieve himself while sharing the room with him mom.

It was now late the sun had gone down the island got dark very quickly.
They stood at the bus stop with other tourist and locals to catch the final

As the bus approaches the everybody rushes to get on and find a seat. The son grabs his moms hand and uses his 6 foot build to guide her through the mob. The finally get on board and find a seat in the back with the son next to window. As the settle the bus fills up with standing room only. An old lady is now standing next the mom. She sees her and looks at her son. She then looks back that lady motions her to sit. The mom gets up and starts to move to sit on her sons lap. As she is getting up she is bend over to move her bag and her son gets a great view of her bikini bottom under her long shirt. As she starts to move over the bus starts moving and she falls back with ass planting strait into her sons face.
 
As she is getting up she is bend over to move her bag and her son gets a great view of her bikini bottom under her long shirt. As she starts to move over the bus starts moving and she falls back with ass planting strait into her sons face.
What a dream...nothing like having your face buried in your mother's majestic womanly derriere!

Question is, how long will she linger...in that deliciously compromising position???
 
Update #1

Andrew (son) could not believe were his lips were at this moment.

Here he was on bus in tropical island with his lips firmly planted on his mom's wonderful ass.
His mouth opened out of reflex when the bus began to move and he did not even have time to think much close it before his mom fell back on him.

And then out a natural gag reaction his tongue jetted out and liked his mom's crack. She jumped a little, but he was pretty sure she pushed back as well.

As she pushed back she slowly lowered herself down without once breaking contact with her son. He could see her shirt was riding up to her stomaching revealing the red bottom of her two piece bikini.

She finally settled on a spot between her sons legs and just over his hardon.

Which Lisa could feel through his swim trunks and her ever growing wet bikini.
 
Mom sitting on son's lap during a long drive has been done here. I've also read one where it happens on a crowded bus. That isn't necessarily fatal to your story because the same sort of plots and situations have been done over and over again, especially in the incest category. Just answer the question, what makes your version of the story unique?
 
Mom sitting on son's lap during a long drive has been done here. I've also read one where it happens on a crowded bus. That isn't necessarily fatal to your story because the same sort of plots and situations have been done over and over again, especially in the incest category. Just answer the question, what makes your version of the story unique?

Give. Us. Links.
 
I once saw a similar story - the guy who wrote it said it really happened.

A family was in a sauna. They were all naked. Since the sauna was so small and crowded, The son told his younger sister to sit on his lap, to save some space. As far as I can remember, at least the girl was to young for Lit (maybe the boy, too)
At first everything was fine, but after some time, sister was grinding around on brothers lap. The feel and sight of her bare ass on his lap made him horny and gave him a hard one. But the sister didn't stop - instead, she kept on moving - until he blew his load all over her ass. Surprised, she got up and so the parents saw his erected prick and the cum dripping from sisters ass. Of course, they weren't happy about this ...
 
Back
Top