The Isolated Blurt Thread XV : This is ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm hungry and the oven is taking forever. fucking cook the food already! I'm hungry! Why won't time move faster for me?
 
Oh, yes! That’s the best offer I’ve had around here in a while, another than hanging with Zumi. The closest I have come is my sister’s AGA.

Hot tea with honey, lemon juice and Jameson may just be the cure for my foggy brain.

The bad thing with those big stoves is that a lot of them are a bitch to clean. That's the first thing I look at when looking at a new cooking appliance.
 
Oh, yes! That’s the best offer I’ve had around here in a while, another than hanging with Zumi. The closest I have come is my sister’s AGA.

Hot tea with honey, lemon juice and Jameson may just be the cure for my foggy brain.


I’d so love an AGA. We stayed a few days in a cottage, on the coast of Ireland, and it had an AGA. It was the sunniest colour of yellow and a joy to cook on and in. What a beast though, an army tank with a beautiful enamel paint job.
 
It's still stalking. That's just not normal. I mean, NOT the "Not Normal" above me. The other not normal.
 
You must not be american.

7i11.gif
 
First day.

The weekend really wasn't long enough of a transition. But it's what I had. I'll have to make do.
 
The predicted fire danger for April 16, 2018 is Class 1(LOW) for areas without snow cover.
 
I need to clean up the yard from last night's storms but I think I will go back to bed instead. Last day of my long weekend and I hope to spend it recharging.
 
No whiskey in the bottom desk drawer?

What kind of place do you work?

The culture in the workplace has changed a lot in the last 40 years. Wholesalers who appreciate your business can no longer bring you your favorite bottle and they can’t enjoy a drink with you because they have to drive to the next customer.

There are a few things about the good ole days that I miss.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top