I'm losing weight.(male)

Mikey1327

Really Experienced
I've been a chubby guy my entire adult life. A few months ago I made the decision to improve myself, not only for my own physical health, but for my confidence as well. I have never looked at myself as a particularly sexy person, so I was hoping some ladies from here would be kind enough to help as I document my progress. So far since August, I have lost 32lbs.

Any interest?

Thanks in advance

I've been a chubby guy my entire adult life. A few months ago I made the decision to improve myself, not only for my own physical health, but for my confidence as well. I have never looked at myself as a particularly sexy person, so I was hoping some ladies from here would be kind enough to help as I document my progress. So far since August, I have lost 32lbs.

Any interest?

Thanks in advance

Hey man, I'm not a lady but go for it, post the pics...I'm 6' tall, and was up to 255lb...from October 2011 to May 2012 I started running and watching what I eat and went down to 185lb (more or less maintaining that now), and the before and after pictures are stunning...the best part is that losing weight makes your dick look bigger :D I think it's a huge affirmation to have those old pictures to go back and look at (and to see yourself getting thinner and thinner).

That's awesome! Im doing the same thing and I feel great about myself after posting on here. Everyone is so nice! :D

No worries love.
;)
Xoxo.

Kudos, Mikey. So, um, where are the pics? :)

I say go for it!!!! I eagerly await your photos!

Thanks for the tip, JD. Just noticed that in the rules. Been a while since I used to regularly visit the forum.

Looking forward to seeing your pics as you progress through your weight loss etc :)

I had a friend who went from 300 pounds to approx 180 in a lil over a year...and was astonished at how frickin sexy he is now - especially with all the cardio and weight training he did - looks like a completely different person.

So Happy For You!!!

I say go for it!!! Even if you do it for nothing other than to be able to look back on your journey. My weight has gone up and down quite a few times in my life, and I'm finally taking pics so I can visually see my progress. And even if you don't "love" the pics...post 'em anyway! In my short time here, I've seen nothing but TOTALLY supportive people (remember, everyone loves something a little different).

Congratulations on your weight loss so far! It's not an easy road and we're all proud of you!!!

That's awesome! Im doing the same thing and I feel great about myself after posting on here. Everyone is so nice! :D

No worries love.
;)
Xoxo.

Thank you for the encouragement. I just saw a few of your pictures and your are stunningly beautiful.

I say go for it!!! Even if you do it for nothing other than to be able to look back on your journey. My weight has gone up and down quite a few times in my life, and I'm finally taking pics so I can visually see my progress. And even if you don't "love" the pics...post 'em anyway! In my short time here, I've seen nothing but TOTALLY supportive people (remember, everyone loves something a little different).

Congratulations on your weight loss so far! It's not an easy road and we're all proud of you!!!

Thank you so much!

Looking forward to seeing your pics as you progress through your weight loss etc :)

I had a friend who went from 300 pounds to approx 180 in a lil over a year...and was astonished at how frickin sexy he is now - especially with all the cardio and weight training he did - looks like a completely different person.

Thank you kind sir!

For those kinds of pics all you have to do is use an outside hosting site like imagevenue.com. you upload your pics there and just provide a link here. Lit can't HOST explicit pics, but can LINK to them.

Thanks! Finally got around to posting one. I took some others but they do not fit within the rules.

For those kinds of pics all you have to do is use an outside hosting site like imagevenue.com. you upload your pics there and just provide a link here. Lit can't HOST explicit pics, but can LINK to them.

Thank you, toast. We'll see if there is any demand for those type of pics from me before I go ahead. Lol

Back