Are all the Bisexual Ladies shy or something?

all_the_goodies

Really Really Experienced
Joined
Jun 2, 2009
Posts
386
Hey Ladies,

I have been on this form awhile now and its really hard for me to find a nice lady to chat with. Perhaps I have been doing it worng or looking in the worng threads. However here is another attempt.

I know there men out there that post and pretend to be a female however I am for real ladies, I can even get on the mic and talk with if you wish for me to prove it, but if I do I would assumed you do something to prove who you are you say you are to me as well.

I am very bicurious and I am looking for a girl I can chat and have fun with. I have never been with another woman but I REALLY REALLY WANT TO. I have fantasized about it over and over. How I want to lick and suck her breast how I want to eat her pussy ...how I want her to eat mine. How I'd love to suck her clit as I finger her. I would LOVE to fuck a girl with a strap on to. Have her fuck me with a strapon. :kiss:

I am very opened minded, laid back and very touchie feely. Pls feel few to talk with me and ask me anything you wish. I look forward to chatting with you! :D
 
Yes, Virginia.....

Yes Virginia.....we are all shy. I've seen many posts by people like myself, who are shy for whatever reason - married, conservative, location, etc. It seems difficult to make that step from bi-curious to bi.

Any suggestions?
:)
:rose:Macy:kiss:
 
grab a female...give her a couple shots....clothes will come off!

give me a shot....


..........
 
ok...give me a shot....

Maybe I need one to get up the courage to give her one....

So where do I find her?

:kiss:Macy:rose:
 
I didn't mean bi women in person I ment just on these forms... I just want to chat it up with one and ask questions!

So Kathy is they are not all shy how do I get them to talk to me... ?
 
Same, IM me whenever you want to talk. I'm in your boat as well. Fairly certain I'm Bi, but haven't had the chance to try it out. Although, considering how my mind wanders I'd say its pretty certain.

Edit: No mic though, but I can show you other pics to prove my avatar isn't a one time deal.
 
Well I can assure you that you'll have ladies interested in you from your avatar.
 
.....

Good afternoon girls, just peeking and seeing what you are all saying and doing. Agree with most things said, there are some really nice people here.
Have fun....kisses
 
:) I will get in contact with all of you guys, that for replying and letting me know that I am not the only bi chick on here! :D
 
.....

There are plenty of bi women around. You just have to look and talk with others until you find people you "click" with. I am bi and always enjoy meeting new friends.
 
Yep, I'm one of the shy ones. I've never been with a woman but I've dreamt of it for years. I'd love to feel a naked woman's body next to mine; to kiss her deeply, for us to suck each other's tits, and to finger-fuck/use strap-ons; to have orgasm after orgasm.
I wouldn't know how to go about meeting someone who is bi-curious like me. I lack confidence, I'm okay looking not gorgeous like a lot of women. Maybe I'll be dreaming about it forever. But dreaming sure gets me off sometimes. :)
 
I too have never been with a woman, but God do I want to experience it. And, I also don't know how to go about meeting another woman who'd want to get down and dirty with me.
 
Back
Top