Aneros, which one should I buy my husband?

love_269_girl

Literotica Guru
I was going to suprise my husband with a new Aneros to replace one that must have been left in hotel room on our recent trip to Miami. I went their website this morning only to find that they make 7 different models! Which one should I get? Based on pictures on Aneros website he had either the MGX or SGX. He really enjoyed this toy and suspect that he would enjoy any of the current models. Suggestions....

you'll get more responses if you provide a link so people can see the various models.

I've only tried a coupke of butt plugs and the aspects I enjoyed most were bits where it got thicker (like anal beads) and vibrations.
Otherwise I suspect the differences with the Aneros toys are going to be subtle.

I recently got an Aneros MGX for Master and we had very good results. It's the first time we've tried prostate stimulation and he came really hard, more than once.

The British site I used, Lovehoney have customer reviews and a couple of info/instruction videos that may help you decide.

I recently tried the "Helix" and found the perineum-stimulator part very uncomfortable. It's "dime-shaped" and contacts the user ON EDGE, which I found uncomfortable as the device moved.

I know that some of the new models have a broader/flatter perineum stimulator, which I think I would prefer.

YMMV, of course.

I suspect that the reason for so many different models is that different men have different preferences.

I recently tried the "Helix" and found the perineum-stimulator part very uncomfortable. It's "dime-shaped" and contacts the user ON EDGE, which I found uncomfortable as the device moved.

I know that some of the new models have a broader/flatter perineum stimulator, which I think I would prefer.

YMMV, of course.

I suspect that the reason for so many different models is that different men have different preferences.

Thanks so much for this feedback. My husband mentioned this issue with the MGX as well. Looking at pictures on-line it appears that only model that has redisgned perineum stimulator is the Progasm. I am concerned that this model my be a little over his comfort level:eek:

Thanks so much for this feedback. My husband mentioned this issue with the MGX as well. Looking at pictures on-line it appears that only model that has redisgned perineum stimulator is the Progasm. I am concerned that this model my be a little over his comfort level:eek:

I think that this portion of any of the other models could be modified relatively easily. That's my plan.

I'm actually becoming interested in these. Have never tried one but appreciate all the comments, so I want to bump this up in the hopes of hearing more opinions from everyone.

I recently got an Aneros MGX for Master and we had very good results. It's the first time we've tried prostate stimulation and he came really hard, more than once.

The British site I used, Lovehoney have customer reviews and a couple of info/instruction videos that may help you decide.

I purchased from there as well, got the smallest model as it was my first. Wasn't able to cum more than once but it was pretty hard. It did feel a bit uncomfortable at times however.

Thanks to all who posted and sent PMs. I ordered the Maximus this morning and look forward to suprising my husband next weekend:devil:

WOW!!

I finally had an opportunity to surprise my husband with the new Maximus I bought. The only thing I can say is WOW!! The orgasm he had was amazing!!! It just kept going and going. It lasted for over two minutes. He started oozing cum almost as soon as slid this toy in his ass. I intentionally stopped playing with his cock after toy was in place to see if he could have an orgasm with no physical stimulation. He twisted and thrusted into the air in an attempt to get even the slightest touch against his cock. I had to lock my arms around his thighs in order to keep him on his back. His abs and ass muscles were contracting involuntarily, his head was rolling back and forth and his penis was so big and hard it looked as if it were going to explode. The volume of cum was tremendous. It pooled in his belly button and ran down both sides of his stomach. Like I said this went on for a long time. It was like a female orgasm!! I believe that the manufacture of the Aneros refers to this as a "Super-O". When he started to come down form this orgasm I slipped his cock into my mouth and remarkably within in 30 seconds was erupting yet again.

Girls if you are thinking of trying this, and I highly recommend you do, make sure you secure his arms tightly. Also, you will need to blindfold him in order to properly lube the toy without giving away the secret.

WOW!!

I finally had an opportunity to surprise my husband with the new Maximus I bought. The only thing I can say is WOW!! The orgasm he had was amazing!!! It just kept going and going. It lasted for over two minutes. He started oozing cum almost as soon as slid this toy in his ass. I intentionally stopped playing with his cock after toy was in place to see if he could have an orgasm with no physical stimulation. He twisted and thrusted into the air in an attempt to get even the slightest touch against his cock. I had to lock my arms around his thighs in order to keep him on his back. His abs and ass muscles were contracting involuntarily, his head was rolling back and forth and his penis was so big and hard it looked as if it were going to explode. The volume of cum was tremendous. It pooled in his belly button and ran down both sides of his stomach. Like I said this went on for a long time. It was like a female orgasm!! I believe that the manufacture of the Aneros refers to this as a "Super-O". When he started to come down form this orgasm I slipped his cock into my mouth and remarkably within in 30 seconds was erupting yet again.

Girls if you are thinking of trying this, and I highly recommend you do, make sure you secure his arms tightly. Also, you will need to blindfold him in order to properly lube the toy without giving away the secret.

OMG!

*biting lip big-time*

Mine is the "Helix", and while my experiences have certainly been pleasant, I haven't yet experienced what you just described.

But gawd how I want to!

Thanks for sharing.

Wow, I'd love to give my boyfriend an orgasm like that. Do they have smaller ones? We have a small vibe that I use on him sometimes (which he loves) but I'm afraid those ones are too big for him. Or maybe they just look bigger in the pictures than they really are ... ?

While I'm mildly disappointed that I didn't get to provide advice, I was happy to read that your choice worked out so well for your hubby! :D

I've had an aneros for a few years now and they are incredible-they keep everything working well and it's lots of fun to practice. ;)

Once he gets more "accustomed" to the new size, he'll likely be able to delay more and let things build longer. There's nothing like using it gently for an evening before playing as long as one doesn't mind damp shorts. It's usually a great encouragement to finish tasks and busywork quickly and get to bed.

Thanks to you love_269_girl, for posting the link to all the new models-although my Maximus has been great, I must say I'm very, very tempted by the Progasm! :D

Wow, I'd love to give my boyfriend an orgasm like that. Do they have smaller ones? We have a small vibe that I use on him sometimes (which he loves) but I'm afraid those ones are too big for him. Or maybe they just look bigger in the pictures than they really are ... ?

Foreplay is the key. My husband was very aroused before I inserted the Maximus.

Yes they have smaller models. You can see them at Aneros website. I think the pictures make them look more intimidating than they really are. Remember, it is designed to fit comfortably in a man's ass once it is inserted. It is the inserting part that can be uncomfortable; however, if you have played with vibe down there you should have no problem with an Aneros.

This thread revived my interest in the Aneros and so I spent some time with it today. I used the little syringe to make sure I was well lubricated internally and found it easier that I remembered to insert the Aneros. Then I rested on my side with my knees bent and breathed slowly and deeply for 15-20 minutes. At that point I started contracting and relaxing my PC muscle. After 5 minutes or so, I was starting to leak pre-cum. I continued the contractions a few minutes more and then started to gently stroke my penis. A short time later I felt the sensations of a VERY intense orgasm. A large quantity of semen flowed from my penis - it gently flowed, there was no sense of it spurting as it does in a normal ejaculation. Yesterday I had a sizable traditional ejaculation, so I was particularly surprised by how much cum I had today. I suppose this is a result of the direct stimulation of the prostate. Oh, and BTW I did not have even the slightest hint of an erection!

I was a bit disappointed with the Aneros when I first got it, but I'll be using it more frequently now. This was far and away my best experience with it. I had one of the most intense orgasms of my life and certainly the most unusual. I did need to touch my penis very lightly to make it happen, but perhaps someday I may be able to have the "hands-free" orgasm.

WOW!!

Your husband is obviously a lucky man, but I can't help wondering what the housekeeping staff in Miami is doing right now.

First post on Lit

I have been reading the board here for over a year. This thread was one of the first I read. So I want to share here the incredible experience this thread inspired...At the time I was very curious about prostate stimulation and had my doubts that orgasm could be achieved through just prostate stimulation. However, I was very eager to attempt to prove whether this was possible to myself. I bought the MGX on-line and could hardly wait for it arrive. When it did arrived I had to wait several more days for a chance to play with it. The anticipation of experiencing a p-spot orgasm had me so aroused that I thought I was going to burst, and when my sphincter muscle pulled the aneros probe into my rectum cum/pre-cum oozed out of cock. It was a unique sensation but it was not an orgasm. My ass muscles were contracted tight and just holding the probe tight against my prostate. It was literally pushing cum out of my cock. Slowly the muscles began to relax to the point where I could actually take control of the movement of the toy. With every third or fourth contraction a little more seminal fluid would flow out. After about ten minutes of this I could not take it any longer and needed relief badly. I grabbed my cock and gave it just a few strokes before I exploded into one of the most intense orgasms of my life. The first rope of cum landed pillow behind my head the second splashed across my face. I dont know how many more followed, but I have never cum so much in one orgasm. I was so spent that I actually drifted off to sleep with the aneros still in me.

I have yet to have a hands orgasm but I have enjoyed some incredible pleasure from p-spot play. I actually out grew the MGX rather quickly and would recommend that if someone has any experience with anal penetration that they buy one of the larger models.

Glad I stumbled on this thread

I'm deployed in Iraq right now. I've always been a huge fan of being penetrated, as the sensations are freakin incredible...in the past, I'v emasturbated with a slim tapered vibe, which I love. Up until now, it has been something my wife has been supportinve of, but never participated in. Since I've been gone, she has used it in her ass, and loved the orgasm she received from it.

More recently, I have opened up to her more about some wild sexual fantasies, and how I want to be dominated by her with a strap-on (and possibly another man)...however, I realize that this is fantasy, and likely to remain only that. That is when she actually got turned on about ass-play...she told me she is ready to "go there" with me. I sent her links to both the Aneros and the Feeldoe. Since she wants me to be happy while I'm gone, she even offered to send me the Aneros in the mail. I considered, but I don't want to get seen with that by military customs when I return back home...might go over like S#$T in a blender! LOL!

But we are definitely getting this toy when I come home. The thought of having a P-Spot "Super-O" totally excites me. I know I'll be able to do it with some practice...I'm already working on my P-C muscles now so I'll be able to get it right the first few tries. Havent decided on a model quite yet. I also see that people do housework and stuff with it in...I have thought about that as well...wish I had it here while I sit in front of this damn Govn't computer!

So my question: Has anybody used it during intercourse? Like in the Lotus position while sitting and manipulating it with their body position while having sex with her facing you and sitting on top? That is my ultimate goal...to be able to experience a long lasting prostate orgasm while my wife climaxes, while using the Aneros. She is petite, so I think i could still move my own body and hers as well while we do this. any thoughts? any anecdotes?

The aneros can definitely be worn during intercourse. I don't think you would want to sit on it because of the perineum tab would most likely become extremely uncomfortable.

I was going to suprise my husband with a new Aneros to replace one that must have been left in hotel room on our recent trip to Miami. I went their website this morning only to find that they make 7 different models! Which one should I get? Based on pictures on Aneros website he had either the MGX or SGX. He really enjoyed this toy and suspect that he would enjoy any of the current models. Suggestions....

I really like the MGX...

Back