Literotica Authors and Their Books (For Literotica Authors ONLY)

You Reap What You Sow =======>only $2.50

You Reap What You Sow
A Novel

Jada Lindsay is a single woman living and working as an ER nurse in her hometown of Philadelphia when she meets who she thinks is her Prince Charming one hot summer day. She quickly realizes that fairy tales are for kids. The story begins with Jada’s tumultuous relationship with Aidan Peacock, the son of a preacher. She tells her story of sex, lies and love in her own gripping words which are often flip and straight from the hip. Jada speaks of the love for her grandmother to the contempt that she harbors for her mother. When her relationship with Aidan is ended in front of the entire congregation of Shiloh Christian Church at a New Year’s Eve service, Jada vows to never see him again. But the heart goes where it wants to, and she finds out the hard way…

By F. A. Goodwin
www.fagoodwin.com
Only $2.50 for the e-book
 
Phaze have just picked up "Making It Real" for publication in '08. :nana:

Makingit Real was my NaNoWriMo entry last year :D
 
Conngratulations! I had some drawings published in an RPG mod, so I tell everybody I'm published, lol. It must be a very exciting experience to know you are reaching your audience.
 
xssve said:
Conngratulations! I had some drawings published in an RPG mod, so I tell everybody I'm published, lol. It must be a very exciting experience to know you are reaching your audience.

Ahh cool, congrats :)

I'm so excited, this getting published lark is fun :D
 
I got my very first Royalty check. Now I'm wondering if I should take a picture of it and send it to Scouries to show him the difference?
2.gif
 
Daniellekitten said:
I got my very first Royalty check. Now I'm wondering if I should take a picture of it and send it to Scouries to show him the difference?
2.gif

Evil! :devil:

No wonder I like you so much. ;)
 
Royalty checks are ever so nice...I hope yours are larger than mine... :)

ami
 
Thanks all. I think some of your evilness, Rob, rubbed off on me...and oh it was fun...
 
Daniellekitten said:
I got my very first Royalty check. Now I'm wondering if I should take a picture of it and send it to Scouries to show him the difference?
2.gif

Maybe we should make a mass mailing? I can't wait to hear him rage about us photoshopping the same check over and over...

:devil:
 
Finally a Book in Print!

Twice the Cowboy, Twice the Ride
cowboy-ride.jpg


James Buchanan's Twice The Cowboy, Twice The Ride
two novellas in one bound volume

Direct from the Phaze

On Amazon

Twice the Cowboy and Twice the Ride, together in one print volume!

Twice The Cowboy:

Preditor and Editors Readers Poll Winner!
Love Romances Golden Rose Winner!

Manuel Santos Fuentes was not the type of cowboy Jess Graff was used to. From the moment they met during the El Paso International Rodeo, Jess wanted the Charro. When Manuel is injured during El Paso de la Muerte, Jess seizes the opportunity to get his vaquero into bed. But cross-cultural misunderstandings and family feuds threaten to destroy their relationship before it really starts. Can two men from wildly different backgrounds overcome hatred and jealousy and learn to trust in each other?

Twice The Ride:
The anticipated sequel to Twice the Cowboy!

Saddle up for the much anticipated sequel to Twice the Cowboy! The story of Jess and Manuel continues. A Rodeo, a wedding and an uncle with attitude…Jess tries to negotiate his way through Manuel's family and feelings. It isn't easy for the cowboy to deal with a culture he doesn't really understand. And it isn't easy to trust, for either of them. Misunderstandings mix with Manuel's machismo and Jess' bravado to tear at the still fragile underpinnings of their relationship. Can their bond survive a weekend with Manuel's family?

Elements: M/M
 


For three days in the fall of 2006, an Internet writers' community came together in a heart rending vigil for a tiny baby girl, born before her time and taken from this world far too soon. In her precious hours with us, however, Gabrielle reached more hearts than most people do in decades. Her life was not measured by the number of breaths she took but was—and continues to be—measured by the depths of compassion she inspired.

Anyone who bore witness to this event can never again claim that online relationships are not real—or that they are in any way, shape, or form lesser than those taking place offline. The virtual candles glowed just as brightly, the e-hugs were just as warm, and the abundance of love just as palpable. I know that I, for one, will never be the same.

Many of the stories and poetry contained in this volume of Coming Together were written in the wake of Gabrielle's passing. Proceeds from its sale will be donated to BLISS, the U.K.'s premature baby charity.

Your purchase will help the next baby who leaves the womb too soon take more breaths and touch more lives. Thank you.

~ Alessia Brio​

~ ~ ~

Coming Together: For Gabrielle is a multi-author anthology of sensual fiction & poetry.

BUY IT NOW ON AMAZON (print) and/or LULU (ebook)

~ ~ ~​
 
Woot!

Coming Together: For the Cure is a TOP PICK from Romantic Times BOOKreviews magazine!

Subscribers can read the review HERE:

COMING TOGETHER FOR THE CURE
by Alessia Brio, Editor

RT Rating: 4 ½
Category: EROTICA
Publisher: Phaze.com
Published: January 2008
Type: Erotic Romance (Anthology, E-book)

Phaze's 2007 charitable anthology takes on breast cancer, with proceeds going to the Susan G. Komen for the Cure organization. These 20 tales encompass a wide range of encounters, including same-sex male and female and BDSM. Some stories are sweet, some blistering, some artistic, others intellectual. The souls of the writers shine through, showing the beauty of loving relationships in deep and often poignant ways.

Summary: The strongest stories in this collection deal with breast cancer survivors. Other tales follow characters dealing with difficult situations, like the loss of a pet or a relationship, or characters struggling to revive flagging relationships. And some are paranormal tales. There's truly something for everybody. (PHAZE.com, dl $7.00)

—Jennifer R. Wells-Marani



:nana:
 
:nana:

Three of my non-erotic short stories are now available as Amazon Shorts:







Just $0.49 each! :D
 
Harlequin

Just sold a story to Harlequin! My story "The Whore of Astarte" which appeared here on Literotica was picked up by Harlequin's SpriceBriefs Line and will appear in March or April.

Dance, Banana! Dance! :nana:

--Zoot
 
dr_mabeuse said:
Just sold a story to Harlequin! My story "The Whore of Astarte" which appeared here on Literotica was picked up by Harlequin's SpriceBriefs Line and will appear in March or April.

Dance, Banana! Dance! :nana:

--Zoot
Congratulations!!!!!!!!! :nana: :nana: :nana:
 
dr_mabeuse said:
Just sold a story to Harlequin! My story "The Whore of Astarte" which appeared here on Literotica was picked up by Harlequin's SpriceBriefs Line and will appear in March or April.

Dance, Banana! Dance! :nana:

--Zoot

Woot! Yay Zoot! :nana:
 
Back
Top