What's with the fat cunts crying about being called fat cunts?

Cracker is retarded. I never even heard that until I was probably in my 20s. Maybe it used to be a regional thing?

I remember me and my cousin when we were kids trying to think of insults for white people, we thought honkey was dumb but its better than cracker. Simply saying "white boy" with a certain inflection in tone was the main insult at my school. I kind of like whitey and pasty face. Pasty face is funny.

It used to be used only for southerners, but it seems to apply to all honkeys these days.

I like "whitey". The guy that played him on Leave it to Beaver was arrested for drugs or something.

i don't think calling a woman fat, or a cunt, means you're immediately misogynistic or sexist, especially if you typically use those insults for both men and women.

but if you tend to limit who you call a fat cunt to chicks then you're probably exhibiting those tendencies.

especially if you have a history of making disparaging comments towards women because they're women or attacking women for disagreeing or rebuking you.

Jesus, that's the widest expanse of taint I ever heard of, how many hands tall is the little lady.:D:rolleyes:

He wants to say hello to the folks back home.:rolleyes::D

I don't know exactly what it was that you did for a living after serving in our armed forces, but it's a damn good thing you didn't go into stand-up comedy, because you would've been the best dishwasher on the West Coast after your daily nightclub stage bombing, Dangerfield.

tumblr_mc2dr4FR5U1r79k9c.gif

Being Marines, we were professional killers in the service of the United States government. Nobody laughed when we showed up on that scene either. So get on back to your finger painting on bathroom walls, butt hook.:rolleyes:
It's getting so it's unusual when you don't post about things going into men's asses.

Being Marines, we were professional killers in the service of the United States government. Nobody laughed when we showed up on that scene either. So get on back to your finger painting on bathroom walls, butt hook.:rolleyes:

Oh, so now it's "professional killers" instead of that "defenders of liberty" schtick you usually jerk off to.

See you can be a born laugh riot when somebody makes you put some effort into polishing that apple!

tumblr_md3ukoOYpm1qa6g1m.gif

It's not about hearing it, Sonny, it's about who accepts it. Whether my feelings are hurt or not isn't the issue. My feelings are hurt by a lot of things.

It's about a community who will race after a certain poster bearing lit torches for confessing her own racism but those lit torches aren't turned in any other direction when you get men calling women fat cunts. Forget that it's me, we all get I can stand up for myself. It's you guys, you who stand there and not say a word. That's what the problem is.

and i suppose you jump in to speak up for every underdog the gb gnaws on? even when it's your buddies doing the bashing?

You too, you fucking whinger. When you two are here bemoaning the fact that you don't look like Barker's Beauties, there are actual uglies out there in the world that are jealous.

Oh please. Even if you are a tall skinny blond, you are gonna have image issues, tis the way of the world.

Am I attractive to some people? Yea, but I am not what is considered the "norm", so I doubt there are any people out there feeling jealous.

Definitely. "Beaner" and "cracker" are the best.

Were I British, I'd probably eat the former on the latter.

Fucking limey cunts.

So last night I made bean soup, imagine that. Except who wants it on toast? Blech. It calls for homemade chips crunched over the top.

And Cholula.

So last night I made bean soup, imagine that. Except who wants it on toast? Blech. It calls for homemade chips crunched over the top.

And Cholula.

Can you make sopapillas? Such a simple recipe but so hard to perfect....

I want some now... With chilli and eggs and honey. Yum.

Oh please. Even if you are a tall skinny blond, you are gonna have image issues, tis the way of the world.

Am I attractive to some people? Yea, but I am not what is considered the "norm", so I doubt there are any people out there feeling jealous.

I'm not trying to offend, but the skinny blondes look like hookers. Unless they're interested in harnessing the power of Vril, I don't understand why anybody would prefer that type.

But, anyway, my point is, there's nothing wrong with you either, you silly hooch cooch.

And Cholula.

See? Crackers and beans. Two friends complementing each other, both in our bowls and on the great dinner plate of life.

I'm gonna try some of this Cholula.

Back