Money or cock.

Cock can be learned, money can be made, being a kind, considerate, fun, decent man is the key.
 
Well thank fuck! Here I was just wondering when the next swinging dick was going to come around and tell me how I think. I really love it when you dick me down to pound town, big daddy.
 
Well thank fuck! Here I was just wondering when the next swinging dick was going to come around and tell me how I think. I really love it when you dick me down to pound town, big daddy.

Don't spoil it.

Guys like this make it easy for the rest of us.
 
Texasdick, thus far you're all hat, no cattle.

Dude seems to think the sun comes up just to hear him crow. I bet he couldn’t pour rain out of a boot with a hole in the toe and directions on the heel.
 
DevilishTexan could teach this one a thing or 12.

Still, one must start somewhere.
 
You're in a unique situation given your metal vagina.

Might require Colossus' dick.

I'd need proof of this large sized dick.

It's steely.

Colossus-x-men-4409695-1024-768.jpg
 
I think this was the definition TD was implying.

dicked down
to be in a relationship with a guy whose sex is so good that you cant leave him. this guy can be a loser or an asshole but he fucks you like you've never been fucked before, which keeps the girl comming back. THAT is what it means to be dicked down.

bitch with no man 1: i cant see why she's still with him, i mean he's lazy, aint got no job....

bitch with no man 2: he probably is hittin that so good that he got her dicked down!!

bitch with no man 1: hmmm lemme see if i can steal her man.
 
Back
Top