Best MMF story?

New Story

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi all, sorry not been around a while, been a bit busy, but while I have been away, i decided to write another story, and as we are all MMF fans, I thought I would write about that, its called MMF First Time Hope you all like it

EC
 
Wow! I came to this forum to actually post a thread on this subject and get an opinion on a good MFM story with a bi-twist. Now there are too many for me to look at! :D

Does anyone know of a MFM that might have a BDSM slant to it? I would love one with a sub boy toy in it.

If not for those that have read most of the ones posted here which would you say is your favorite? I need this story for some hot phone sex, we’re looking for something a little different then what we normally read, and one that touches on a big fantasy of mine and one he is interested in thinking about. ;)

It can be more then a stroke piece and needs to be well written. My Joe is a writer and I don't want to insult his sensitivities.

I would really appreciate any help at all. I don't have time to read a dozen stories right now or I would get out my vibe and go shopping. :devil:
 
pita,

I know there are stories like you're trying to find out there, and I know I've managed to trip over a few. Trouble is, I can't give you the titles of specific ones right at the moment.

If you're not averse to an incest angle to your story, my Stephanie stuff has the boys all going at one another, at the command of young Stephanie. I don't know if it's what you're after, but that's one that comes immediately to mind.

http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=29317
http://english.literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=32199
http://english/literotica.com/stories/showstory.php?id=35417

Keep hunting, I know Lit's kind of hard to navigate for this kind of subject, but the stories you're looking for are out there.

One way to find out if a story has any bi male contact is in it: If the author has the public feedback turned on, scroll to the public feedback and see if anybody has complained that the story belonged in gay male. That's often an indicator that at some point, the protagonist in the story was made to suck cock.
 
Last edited:
long.. but hot

I dated Kay in grad school. While the "Soxer" was 11 years older than I was, she was fun to be with at times and had a wild streak in her when it came to sex. She liked to role-play, have sex in interesting place, loved to exchange fantasies, and watch porno together. The best thing was that she could deep-throat me and I am not small (a little over 7.5 inches). She liked to suck my cock and liked it when I came in her mouth. Kay was 5'9", 140 pound. She had 38c tits and a nice pussy. I am a little over 6'00", about 175 pounds. She said having sex with me was fun for many reasons but mostly because I have an adventurous spirit and I could make her have an orgasm by licking her pussy.

The Soxer had an aunt and uncle who lived about 45 minutes away, and we visited them several times while we dated. Once, on a hot and humid early evening on our way back to school, we stopped on a small side road in heavily wooded area and practiced "parking." I had never done this before but always dreamt about it. We started off hot and heavy in the front seat (my 2-door car did not make the back seat conducive to these activities).

While I played with her tits through her button-down shirt, she massaged my dick. Eventually we stripped off our shorts and began to fuck, but the steering wheel began to cramp us. I backed out of the car and she hung the lower half of her body out of the car. I rammed my cock in and out of her causing her pussy to get hotter and wetter. I pulled her out of my Fairmont and leaned Kay up against the car and penetrated her again. She wrapped one, than both of her legs around my body-I kept her pinned against the car while I pumped in and out of her for a few minutes. Wrapping my arms around her, I picked her up and slowly walked toward the hood.

All this time, I kept my cock inside her. Once at the hood, I lay her back and started fucking her hard. My hands drifted to her tits (still enclosed in her shirt and bra) and eventually Kay's clit. She began to breathe harder and harder until I knew she was on the edge of cumming. I sped up my strokes, pulling my cock all the way out and slamming it back in. She came. Her body gyrated. She sighed over and over "Oh my God! OhmyGod!! How can you do this to me?!!" It was beautiful.

I left my cock in her for another minute or so. After pulling out, I was still mostly hard, but had yet to cum. After a moment of rest, Kay came alive. She sat up and after kissing me, softly said, "Thank you. That was one of the best orgasms I have had in a very long time. I guess it is time to take care of you. How can I get you off?" I whisper back, "I want you to suck my cock. I want to cum in your mouth." She kissed me and slid off the hood. Kay knelt before me. She softly held my cock, wet from her pussy. Looking at me in the eyes, she said, "You like it when I lick your cock, don't you?"

"Yes," I hissed. She circled her tongue around the head of my dick. As I grew to full size, she slid her mouth along the sides of my cock, cleaning her juices off. Then she started to suck on my cock. At first, the Soxer just put my head in her mouth and circled her tongue around my head. The whole scene was sexy; both of us without pants, but still wearing our shoes. Me with a t-shirt on; her shirt unbuttoned about half way. Kay with my dick in her mouth. Just thinking about it made my harder. I asked, "What if someone drives by?"

"Let them watch to see how it is done correctly." She took my cock deeper in her mouth with every pass. Eventually, she shoved the whole thing in her mouth. I felt my member hit the back of her throat and continue down. She could only hold it there for a moment or two, before she made me back out. I placed my hands on the back of her head and played with her hair. Eventually, I started to fuck her mouth. My orgasm approached. As I got to the "point of no return," I pulled my cock from her mouth. While pulling on my own dick, I held it about four inches from her still open mouth. I came. I came in 5 big squirts. The first landed mostly in her mouth. The second hit just under her nose. The third, on her chin. The fourth and fifth I sprayed on her neck and down her chest. She swallowed, then put my cock back in her mouth and sucked me dry. After she released me, still on her knees, she looked up and smiled. I will never forget that scene: her mouth, chin, neck and chest sticky with cum.

Slowly she stood up. We kissed. I actually like the taste of my own cum, so I licked her chin and around her mouth. We parted, "I guess we had better get back to town." I don't know if she did it purposely, or the humidity just fooled into thinking it was just sweat, but the Soxer did not clean my cum off her neck and chin. In fact, some of my cum soaked into her shirt.

She attempted to button up her shirt but I stopped her. "Leave it unbuttoned like it is," I said. "Aren't we stopping at the supermarket on our way home?" she asked. "Yes. But I want people to see your big tits, lust after you and be jealous of me." She looked a little hesitant. "I dare you." We were always doing these little dares. "Okay, but I have to, I dare you to leave your underwear off." I agreed.

We dressed and drove back to town. We glowing and feeling pretty giddy. The humidity did not allow my cum to dry on her neck and shirt. At the supermarket, I noticed how both men and women looked at Kay. It was obvious that she was covered in cum. Some gave look of disgust, but most looked at her with lust. Several guys spent a lot time examining produce while she leaned over while picking out apples. I even got a thumb's up from one guy.

My cock started to grow again. As we proceed through the store, she kept making me examining items on lower shelves. As I squatted looking at some cans of soup, my dick slid out of my shorts. Kay was staring at me with a big grin. She was enjoying my display. We moved to the next aisle, and I did it again. This time, the Soxer whispered in my ear, "I love seeing your cock. This is really turning me on." Two aisles later we ran across a friend of Kay's from church.

She was a very attractive woman in her mid-forties named Trish. As she smiled, she asked what we had been doing, all the while staring at Kay's chest and neck. "Oh nothing," Kay said with a wink. Being a little brave, I decided to give her friend a little show. I squatted and began to examining some items. My now rock-hard dick sprung out. Trish stared and put a very big smile on her face. I stayed down for a good two minutes. After which, she said in a hush to Kay, "You are so lucky to have a boyfriend like C.J." And then she winked at me. We parted. Kay kissed me. Once we got home, we fucked like rabbits.

Several weeks later, we returned to Kay's relatives. Although we did not discuss it overtly, we both want to repeat our previous encounter. To that end, I asked her to wear only a loose fitting tank top with a plunging neckline, and shorts without underwear. She made me wear a similar outfit-tank top and the same shorts that I wore before, without underwear of course. We couldn't be dressed like that at her aunt's, so we each wore a shirt over the tank tops. Because we were only eating an early dinner with them, it was not necessary to wear different shorts. Departing her aunt's, we both removed our shirts, and played each other's chests through our shirts. I could tell that she was hot for me. I was equally excited for my cock had already sprang to action.

She took a different route back to school, and had little luck finding an isolated road. With light fading, we got on I-94 with disappointment in our faces. As the Soxer drove, I reached over and began to rub her inner thighs. After a few miles, she exited the freeway. "Why are you getting off here," I inquired. "I thought we might pick up a video." I looked up, and realized that she had pulled into a XXX shop. Its parking lot was more than half full. "Kay, are you sure you want to go in there?"

"What, C.J. is getting chicken?"

"Well, I am just concerned about you," I lied; I wanted to go in badly, but I did not want her to feel she had to. She looked me dead in the eye and said, "I dare you." That was all I needed.

We got out of the car and walked toward the entrance. Kay still wore only the tank top, shorts and shoes. The signs on the front door warned that "You must be 18 to enter."

"Ut-oh," I said, "do think we should bring our ids?" She giggled and just opened the door. We walked into a bright room full of sex videos and "marital aides." All the 8 guys in the store looked at us while we examined the titles. Kay and I would showing each other video boxes with silly titles like "Edward Penishands," and "Sperms of Endearment." We giggled quietly with one another. At one point, I quietly said to her, "The other customers are staring at you."

She grinned. "I dare you to lean over and let them see down you shirt." She looked at me and winked. Moving down the aisle about 5 feet, bent over at the waist to look at some titles. The guys almost drooled as they looked down Kay's shirt at her big tits. She did this about 3 times until all the guys had been flashed. She returned to my side with a devilish smile on her face. "I want you to squat like at the supermarket." I was a bit hesitant; flashing women was one thing, guys was another. "I dare you," the Soxer said. I proceeded to the next aisle and squatted down. My dick popped out of my shorts. The two men in my aisle gazed at my cock. One smiled. Like Kay, I made sure I flashed everyone in the place.

We were getting a little bored looking around, and then I spotted the hallway, which lead to the "Private Viewing Booths." I had visited similar booths like these once or twice before. I found them to be very exciting. I motioned to Kay and nodded toward the hall. She had a puzzled look on her face. I whispered in her ear, "I dare you." She smiled an nodded yes. I got $5 worth of tokens from the store attendant. The hallway was dark. On either side were 7 booths. One or two guys were hanging outside in the hall. Most of the booth's lights indicated that they were being used. The noises of the videos filled the area. We proceeded down to end of the hall and chose the second from the end on the left.

The little cubicle was crammed and dark. After closing the door, we put the seat down. Kay and I were able to sit side by side. I put the tokens in the illuminated slot. The video screen sprung to life. The opening film was of a woman being fucked doggy-style. Her huge tits hung down and shook as the man pounded in and out of her. Kay changed the channel. Looking around the booth, I notice holes at crotch height on either side wall. I knew instantly that these were "glory holes." I had read about them but never seen them before; they always fascinated me. Kay settled on a movie that showed a big-titted woman surrounded by 3 guys.

While she sucked one, she jacked-off the others. Kay's breathing increased, as did mine. I began to massage her thighs and rub her tits. I nibbled on her neck, all the while watching the screen. Slowly, I moved my hand down to her pussy. I rubbed it with the palm of my hand. The Soxer now grabbed my cock through my pants. I pulled her shirt up and began to knead her tits. Eventually, I lifted her shirt off. She pulled my dick out. I pushed aside her shorts and began to finger her. I could tell that Kay was getting very excited. I crouched down in front of her, put my tongue in pussy. She moaned and kept her eyes on the video screen. I worked her clit over while sliding 2 fingers in and out of her. After a minute or two, I could tell that her orgasm was approaching. I speed up my tempo. Kay came hard, bucking on my face.

After a short rest, she looked down at me with a smile. I sat back up on the bench on top of her shirt. With her big tits swaying as she bent over, Kay began to change channels. Eventually, she stopped on a gay movie showing some guy sucking on a very large cock. She had always been turned on by gay stories. I had confessed to her that I had always wanted to try sucking a cock. While we both watched the movie, she stroked my very hard dick.

She said in my ear, "You want to do that sometime, don't you?" I smiled at her. Suddenly, as if on some cue, a cock came through the glory hole on the left. We were both a little shocked. She continued to stroke me. Looking at the faceless dick and then at me, she said, "Now is your chance."

I swallowed hard. It had been a fantasy, but reality? I was a bit apprehensive.

Again she said to me, "I dare you," and moved my head toward the cock. It was a nice cock, about 6 inches long, fairly smooth and not too much hair. My face was about 5 inches from it. Kay repeated, "I dare you." I went for it. I wrapped my hand around it and licked the head. A pearl of pre-cum oozed out. I licked that off. Kay urged me on, "Run your tongue along it." I did. I came back to the head and swirled my tongue around it. "Suck it!" she said. I let it enter my mouth. I worked a few inches in my mouth. My head bobbed up and down.

At one point I looked over at the Soxer, she was squeezing her tits and playing with her nipples. I love when she does that. I sucked the dick with more gusto. Suddenly, I felt it swell up. I knew he was going to cum. I pulled off, but not quick enough. The first shot entered my mouth. The rest hit my chin and spread over my hand. I released the deflated dick. It withdrew and I swallowed. The taste was not so bad. Kay looked down at me very pleased, and in fact I was pleased too. We exchanged gazes for a moment. Suddenly, another cock appeared from the glory hole on the right. This one was big-about 8 inches long. I said to her, "You?"

She just shook her head and nudged me toward the pulsating cock. I licked the head, which was dripping with pre-cum. Slowly I sucked the dick into my mouth. It was so big, I had a hard time in getting it in mouth. Eventually, I was able to move about half of it in. I moved up and down on it. Again, Kay played with her tits. This guy came quickly, and this time it all went into my mouth. I swallowed as much as I could, but some of it dripped out of the corners of my mouth. The cock withdrew.

I sat back up on the bench. We kissed and exchanged cum from the strangers with our tongues. "I want to cum now," I announced. Kay moved down my body, but I stopped her. I had something different in mind. "I want you to suck me off through the hole." She looked puzzled. "I'll go in the booth next door, and you suck me off. But the kicker is that I want you to put on a show so the guy in the other booth can see you through the glory hole.

And I want you let me cum in your mouth and all over you tits." Kay was hesitant. "I dare you."

She said, "Okay." We stood and moved the bench up. I said, "I'll be in this booth." I tapped on the left wall, and quickly exited the booth. Just when I was closing the door, a guy entered the booth on the left. I gulped. Now what? The right booth was busy too. I stood there not knowing what to do. After a couple, the right booth opened, and a winded man walked out. I had just sucked him off!! He walked past me and I ran into the booth.

I got situated and looked through the glory hole at Kay. She was sucking the guy in the left booth!! She must have thought it was me! I was concerned but also very, very turned on. True to her word, Kay was putting on a good show. She sucked with her head off to the side. She kneaded her tits. I did not see it very clearly, but I could tell that she was deep-throating him at times. She put on a great show. I was so hard. Soon, the guy started to cum. He came in her mouth and on her tits.

That is when I said through the hole, "Kay what are doing? You're sucking on the wrong cock!"

She immediately let go of the cock and sat back on the bench. The Soxer looked a little dazed. I exited the booth just as the guy in the left booth did. I ran into the left booth. I looked through the hole and saw Kay still sitting there. I heard another door close. She looked down at the right hole and moved her face towards it. She did not realize that I moved.

A cock appeared in the hole. I said, "Pssst." She ignored me, figuring I was a stranger. This cock was a monster-at least 10 inches. She went to town on it. Again, she gave me a good show. The cum of the previous guy made her tits shinny. Kay did her best to swallow this dick, but it was just too big. I continued to rub my cock. I don't think I have ever been so excited. Soon the guy came; a huge load spattered all over her face and tits. She looked very satisfied.

I exited my booth and knocked on Kay's door, "Let me in. It's C.J." After a moment of shuffling, she opened the door and I stepped in. She embraced me and deeply kissed me. She forced her tongue in my mouth. I rubbed her soaked, slippery tits. "That was fun," she said. "But Kay, you sucked the wrong cocks."

"I knew that. I just wanted to put on a show for you!"

I was stunned, but still rock-hard. "Suck me off now." I sat on the bench and she knelt before me. "You liked sucking those cocks, didn't you?" I asked.

"Yes. And you loved watching me."

I did. Soon she was deep-throating me. I was close and she knew it. She pulled up and let me shoot on her tongue. She let it pool there. I was spent. Kay crawled up to me and we exchanged my cum.

We both rested for a few minutes. The Soxer put her shirt back on; her chest was soaked so much cum that her white tank top became almost see-though. Her nipples stuck out. We both were a mess-cum all over our faces and necks. "I guess we should get going."

"Okay." We got a few looks from guys as we walked down the hall. The lights in the main room blinded us for a moment. The clerk gave as a smirk and said, "I hope you enjoyed yourself. Come back and see us again soon." Kay shocked me by answering, "Oh, we'll be back soon!"

Wow! I can't believe we just did that," I said.

"You betcha, we just did it," Kay replied. We walked across the parking lot towards the car. My mind was racing; I just suck off two guys! So did my girlfriend! I was having a difficult time fathoming that our dares would take us to an adult bookstore where we would flash patrons and suck cocks through gloryholes.

"Did you mean it when you told the clerk that we would be back?" I asked.

"I meant it." I stopped Kay and kissed her. Our tongues played together. I fondled her tits through her cum-soaked tanktop.

Over the next week, all I thought about was the bookstore and our experiences. With Kay working full-time, and me in classes and working part-time, we did not have a chance to get together, much less repeat our adventure. I was hoping something like this would happen again.

Thursday evening, Kay called me and asked if I wanted to go out to her church-friend Cynthia's house for dinner on Saturday. I agreed, especially after learning that Cynthia lived right on a lake with few neighbors. While Cynthia was a bit older, she still looked sexy and seemed to respond when I flashed her in the supermarket some weeks back.

We arrived at Cynthia's house around 5:30. I was introduced to Marc, Cynthia's husband. He was about 5'9" and of medium build. He immediately struck me as a very relaxed, friendly guy. Their house was great: three bedrooms and baths, a big livingroom with a fireplace, a nice deck, and a hot tub. But what was most impressive was the location-right on the lake. They had a small dock and canoe. Their neighbors were at least 200 feet from them on both sides. The lake itself was smallish, but not crowded. There were no public accesses to it and no motorboats allowed.

We sat and chatted for a long time. After lighting the grill, we put dinner on and had a few more drinks. The meal was great, spiced by lively conversation. We were all feeling a little giddy. Marc and Cynthia got a little frisky with each other. I caught them making out in the kitchen (it was their house, what was I going to say?). Things calmed down after awhile. As we were leaving, our hosts invited us back next Friday night and to stay the weekend for they had some friends coming into town who they thought we would like. We agreed and drove home. Kay and I thought about stopping on a side road, but we were both too tired.

The week moved by quickly. Finally Friday arrived and we went off to the house on the lake. Upon arrival, we were introduced to Marc and Cynthia's friends, Kim and Jake. Kim was on the short side-5'2". Jake was about the same size as Marc-5'9".

After a quick dinner, we went for a short walk. Upon returning to the house, Cynthia suggested we take a dip in the hot tub. All agreed, but Kay and I exchanged glances, knowing that we forgot to bring bathing suits with us. Our hosts said they had plenty of suits. Marc found a low-riding jockey pair for me. Cynthia found a bikini for Kay. Both of our suits were too small. Kay's tits were practically on display for all to see.

All six of us jumped in the tub. We sat boy-girl, with no one next to their mate. Kim wore a one-piece that showed off her slender and firm body. Her tits were small but her ass was fantastic. Cynthia wore a bikini. Her medium-sized breasts showed a little bit of sag, but I could not take my eyes off them. We were all pretty tipsy. With the bubbles on full-blast, I suddenly felt a hand on my thigh, then one on my other thigh. The two women were feeling me up. I didn't mind. In fact, I got excited. I slid my hand under the water and caressed their thighs. I was trying to concentrate at the things at hand (so to speak), when I brushed up against Marc's hand while I was touching Kim! It seemed as though we were all doing this. At a certain point I stopped. While excited, I was getting overheated in the tub. I announced my plans to get out. Everyone quickly followed.

It was getting late, so Cynthia showed us to one of the guest bedrooms. Kim and Jake were next door. Cynthia and Marc were above us. After brushing our teeth, Kay and I took a shower in order to get the chlorine off of us. We soaped each other up pretty good and got each other excited. Once finished, we adjourned to the bedroom and fell into bed naked. We started to kiss and rub each other. I massaged Kay's tits and she caressed my ass. In a moment of quiet, we heard voices from above and next to us. We could clearly hear Kim say, "Yes! Do it! Shove your cock in me!!" Kay and I both got more excited. Suddenly, from above us, we heard a bed squeaking and some loud moaning. Kay said to me, "Are you as turned-on as I am?" I stroked her pussy. She continued, "I saw you staring at Cynthia's tits. You like them, don't you?" "Yes!" I shoved 2 fingers in Kay's wet pussy. "What would you like to do with them?" I shoved my cock into her and started to pump. "I want to fuck her tits!" On the up stroke, "I want her to suck my cock. Then I want to cum all over her tits and have her lick my cock clean!!" At this point we repositioned ourselves into 69. I licked her clit. She swallowed my cock. We put each other over the edge. She came in my mouth and me in hers. After resting a moment, we cuddled together, then fell asleep.

In the morning, I lay in bed half awake while the others stirred. I heard Marc and Jake say they were going for run. Being on the first floor, I could clearly hear as the women gabbed in the kitchen. My ears perked up when they started to discuss last night-particularly about the sex. Kay said, "Boy Kim, you sure were noisy last night." "Not as loud as Cynthia," Kim said with a laugh. Cynthia asked, "So Kay, we didn't hear you last night; cat got your tongue?" "No. Dick in my mouth." Cynthia and Kim said in unison, "Yuck!!" Kim continued, "That is so disgusting. Jake is always after me to do that. I did it a couple times when we first got married. I thought it was so filthy. Once, he even came in my mouth. It was horrible. I satisfy him with normal ways, but never with my mouth." Cynthia added, "I think the whole thing is disgusting. I have never done it and never will. Only sluts do oral sex. I don't even like that stuff on my body. It is so slimy and horrible." Kay quietly said, "You two don't know what you are missing. It makes C.J. feel so good. It makes me feel like I have power over. Besides, I like the taste of cum. I think it is yummy-smooth and salty." Kim and Cynthia made some disparaging comments then quickly changed the subject. I thought, poor Marc and Jake-no blowjobs for years.

The rest of day was spent lounging around by the lake. After and early dinner, the three of us men decided to go rent a video. Being out in the country, it was a long ride to a store. After some discussion, we picked out a romantic comedy. We had joked with each other in the store that we should rent "Bikini School III" or "Chained Heat." Once back in the car, I commented, "We should have gotten the bikini movie. By the way, thanks for loaning us the swimsuits. I must get Kay to buy one of those bikinis, it makes me want to jump her." Marc replied, "I agree. Oh sorry, no offense." "None taken. But why would you want to, you wife is a babe." I turned to Jake, "Yours too." "Thanks. But Marc is right, the suit shows off Kay's, ummm, assets very nicely." I said, "Well, from what I can tell, your women both have assets too." We all chuckled. I continued, "Boy Jake, you two were really going at it last night." He blushed and said nothing. The conversation stopped.

A little while later, Marc said, "Maybe we should pick up some more 'adult' videos." "What do mean?" I asked, then continued, "do you think the girls will go for it." He answered, "We'll see." A few minutes later, we pulled into the XXX store that Kay and I had been at. My mind raced-"was this going to be a dash in and out, or would we have time to look around." The three of wandered around the shop slowly. I said to the guys, pointing my finger toward the booths, "We should go preview some movies so we can pick out a good one." We all got $5 worth of tokens and headed in. I stayed in back and watch Jake and Marc enter booths that were one apart from each other. The booth between them was empty, so I entered it.

Sure enough, the booth I was in had a gloryhole on each side of it. I thought how I could see what Marc and Jake were watching. After dropping my tokens in, I selected a European type of movie (they are usually better-better looking women and men, better locations, better plots, better sex). I was watching this woman take on two men at once. First she sucked them both, then took one from each end, finally she got double penetrated-one in pussy, one in the ass. I was rubbing my cock through my shorts. I released it and started to stoke away. I leaned back and peeked in at Marc. He was watching some blowjob movie. Poor guy, I thought, no blowjobs for years. Maybe I should help him out. When I leaned a little closer, I was shocked to see Marc sucking on a cock through the opposite gloryhole. He was really going at it. He had one hand on the stranger's cock and one on his own. Eventually, Marc pulled back from the hole and wiped his mouth off. Obviously, the guy had cum in his mouth. Marc sat back and watched the movie and stroked his cock. He started to whisper, "Please Cynthia, suck my cock." I had to help the guy out. I pushed two fingers through the glory hole, and knelt down next to it. In a moment, Marc put his cock through. It was smaller than mine-only about 5 inches and rather thin. I started to lick his head. I circled it with my tongue, then dived right in. He moaned. Remembering my technique from last time, I increased my tempo. I came up for air for a moment. I stroked his cock while I looked up at the movie. The men were cumming all over the woman. I stroked my cock for a moment. Something caught my eye. It was Jake! He was watching me. Well, as long as he was watching, I decided to put a show on for him. I went back to Marc's cock and sucked away. I shifted to left so Jake could see. Soon Marc started to moan and he shot his load into my mouth. It tasted pretty good; Cynthia was missing something. I sucked him dry. He withdrew. I sat back on the bench.

I looked at Jake's hole and saw a finger go in and out. Could it be that we are all cocksuckers as well as pussy-pounders? I guess so. I shoved my 7.5 inches through. Immediately arose from a Jake a pleasant moan. He was doing a pretty good job-not as good as Kay. I looked back at the movie and then noticed Marc watching me. I decided to put on a little show. I said, "You want my cum don't you? Well I am going to give it to you. You better swallow my big load!!" In a few moments, he did. Jake sucked me dry. I flopped back down on my seat. Marc was still looking at me. Jake's cock now came through the gloryhole. His cock was just slightly bigger than Marc's. I went to town on it, all the while giving Marc a show. Eventually, Jake deposited a large amount of cum in my mouth. I sat back and relaxed. I heard Jake's and Marc's movies shut off. Through the thin walls, I heard each leave their booths at about the same time. They talked, "Did you see anything good?" "Oh ya. I liked it a lot." I waited a few minutes, and then vacated the booth. We rented a European video-it had a variety of scenes including a three-guys-on-one-girl.

We returned home and all watched our first movie. After it, a tipsy Jake said we got a second video. The women told us to put it in. We explained that it may be a little racy. No problems, they said. The first scene was of a woman sunning herself in the backyard. Her husband comes home to find her. They start to make out and remove their clothing. Kay said, "Wow. This is pretty exciting." Soon, the actors were fondling each other. Cynthia piped up, "Okay. That is enough of this crap. I say we turn it off." Jake said, "Can't we just watch the first scene?" Marc continued, "Yeah, Hon." Kay surprised me by saying, "Yeah. Just the first scene." We did. The man in the movie fucked the woman's pussy and ass. Eventually, he pulled out and came all over her tongue and face. The actress licked the cum up like it was honey. During all this, Kay and I were sitting closer and closer. I was gently caressing her arm. Jake and Kim were rubbing each other's thighs. The biggest surprise was Cynthia. Her eyes were locked on the screen. Unconsciously, I think, her hand moved around her pubic area.

After the scene was over, Marc turned out the tv and announced it was time for bed. Kay and I quickly brushed our teeth and ran into the bedroom. We got naked and started to fuck. Through the wall we heard Jake saying, "You want my cock, don't you!?" Kim replied, "Yes. Give me you big hard cock now!" We also heard Marc and Cynthia above us going at it. Kay and I smiled and went back to our own sex. I got Kay off and she had me cum on her tits. We both licked up the cum.

We lay there for a while. The house was quiet. Kay got up to get a drink of water. When she returned, she reported something interesting. The glowing tv drew her to the livingroom. In it she found Cynthia watching more of the video. The scene was of the three guys and one girl. Kay saw Cynthia masturbating. She had her pajamas off. She was squeezing her tits with one hand and fingering her pussy with the other. When the movie showed the guys cumming on the woman's face and in her mouth, Cynthia whispered, "Yeah. Take it all, slut. You love it, slut. Cum in her mouth." Cynthia came. After relaying this story, Kay said, "Maybe there is something more to Cynthia."

Several months had past. Work started picking up for Kay and me. We rarely saw each other, much less had sex. I was looking forward to the coming weekend together, when, on Wednesday, Kay called and reminded me that she was going to help at her annual crafts fair in Mannsville (about 70 miles away). She planned to go out to Cynthia’s for the weekend, seeing as Cynthia lived 30 miles closer to Mannsville and she was also going to help at the fair. On top of that, Kay wanted to keep her friend company seeing as Marc was going out of town for 2.5 weeks. I was disappointed at hearing this news, but I could not change Kay’s plans.

The following day, I had to go to an early morning meeting in Lannis (about 40 miles away). After putting 3 straight 14-hour days, the chore of waking up at 5am to go to a stupid meeting was done grudgingly. Thankfully, it was over around noon. I got a burger and hit the road. I was feeling rather stressed about work, and down about not seeing Kay.

My mind was in a fog as I drove home, but that changed when I saw the billboard for the “Book Shack – Adult Books, Movies and More! 25 Cent Booths.” I had almost forgotten that the highway took me right by the place Kay and I had sucked some dicks. A few weeks ago I had been by there to buy a fancy vibrator for Kay. During that visit, I met the owner, Kevin. He’s a nice guy and we chatted a long time.

I pulled off the highway and into the Book Shack’s parking lot. Upon entering the store, I saw Kevin and asked him how things were going. “Couldn’t be better,” he said. “Those fancy vibrators are selling great. I turned over my entire stock 4 times in 2 weeks. 110 vibrators in the last 10 days! Good thing the owner of the vibrator company is an old friend of mine. He told me that I am his number one client and he fills my orders before all others.”

“Wow, Kev,” I said, “that’s fantastic! Why are you selling so many?”

“There was some show on TV about them, now everyone wants one. I’ve had a lot of ladies, most married, come in.”

I said with a wink, “All the women were beautiful models, right?”

“A couple were pretty sweet, but most were middle-aged and rather ordinary.”

“So, did any go check out the booths?”

“I encouraged them,” Kevin said slyly. “I offered them free tokens. A couple dozen took me up on it. One night 4 sorority girls came over from the local religious college. They all bought vibrators and all went to the booths. They stayed back there about 45 minutes. Hell, I even ran back there and got my knob polished.”

I was getting a hard-on listening to him. I asked, “But how many of the women ran out the booths and store in disgust?”

“A couple,” he answered. “About half left after the tokens ran out. About 10 stayed longer. Most of those said that they would be back. I told them that if they brought a friend, I’d give them 25% off their next vibrator. Six have come back to take me up on the offer. Can you believe that?” My dick was pulsing, it was so hard. Kevin continued, “Three of my return customers have been back to the booths more than twice a week. One gal even brought her husband; they were in back for over an hour. Business is so good in the booths, that I am going have them repainted next week.”

“That’s great! Any of your new customers here today?” I asked with a grin.

“No. But there is some lunch-time regular, Thomas, who is having an extended buffet, if ya know what I mean. He said he’ll be out of town for a while and wanted to fill up before his trip.”

“Sounds good to me.” I got $5 worth of tokens, and proceeded toward the booths. In the corridor I saw 3 guys lined up in from of booth #3. I looked at one, nodded toward the door and asked, “Thomas?” He nodded back. I wasn’t going to hang out in the hall for 10 minutes for a shot at Thomas, so I went into a booth at the end, and watched a couple of videos. After clicking through the channels, I settled on a movie featuring 3 lesbians and their dildos. After a little bit, I went back out into the hall to check on the line. There was only one guy left. He was squeezing his cock through his pants. Booth #2’s door opened, and a satisfied-looking man walked out. The guy in line walked into #2. By examining the situation, I could tell that Thomas was in booth #3 and that he was getting it from both sides.

Booth #4 opened; its occupant left and I walked in. After putting tokens in the machine, I pulled out my cock and looked through the gloryhole. I was very surprised to see that “Thomas” was Marc, Cynthia’s husband. I was turned-on more than ever. The movie playing in his booth was one about blowjobs, but Marc wasn’t watching it. Instead, he was bobbing up and down on his neighbor’s cock. Remembering my previous experience at the booths with Marc, I decided to have some fun with him. Through the hole I said in a disguised voice, “Let me see you do it, cocksucker!” He responded by tilting his body and head off to one side so I could see him sucking. Marc pulled the cock (which was about 5 inches long) out of his mouth, looked at me and smiled. He ran his tongue up and down the shaft. “Make him cum all over your face,” I said sternly. Marc picked up his tempo and soon the cock sprayed cum on his cheeks and in his open mouth. He licked the dick clean, then used his fingers to scoop the cum off his face and into his mouth.

“Now me, cocksucker!” I barked at him. I stood up and put my 7.5 inches and balls through the gloryhole. Immediately Marc had his mouth on my cock. He was sucking like he needed my cum or he was going to die. I said loudly, “You like it, don’t you?” He didn’t answer; he just kept slurping. I repeated the question. Still no answer, so I withdrew from the hole.

Finally he said, “Yes, I love it!”
 
Tantric_in_oc said:
“Now me, cocksucker!” I barked at him. I stood up and put my 7.5 inches and balls through the gloryhole. Immediately Marc had his mouth on my cock. He was sucking like he needed my cum or he was going to die. I said loudly, “You like it, don’t you?” He didn’t answer; he just kept slurping. I repeated the question. Still no answer, so I withdrew from the hole.

Finally he said, “Yes, I love it!”
i had to abbreviate your quote a bit but man that was hot!
is there a second chapter?
 
Last edited:
um.. why did you quote him at all.. I mean, I liked it too, but there's no need to duplicate the same exact thing.
 
That's it

Its actually all three chapters... And I can't take credit for it... don't remember where I found it
 
Tantric_in_oc said:
Its actually all three chapters... And I can't take credit for it... don't remember where I found it
email the mofo to me please
 
Yes indeed Pirate, all fine stories. Now if I could have my own experience like one of those... I'd write down all the sordid details to share with you all!
 
mine may not be the best mmf stories, but please feel free to read them, just click below. i would like feedback, to tell me how you rate it, and so I can improve on my next ones. Many thanks
 
Last edited:
Here is a nice one

Here is a nice one that I go back to every so often. I also would enjoy meeting couples in the Chicago area with the same intrests, :)
.
Introduction to Bi

enjoy
 
Back
Top