Horny Mother Son Stories

fuckhole676

Virgin
Joined
Mar 13, 2009
Posts
3
Hello Everybody
i am looking for a story in which there is lot amount of sex between Mother and Son and they are mad in doing sex so if any body can help me out

and i am also ready for a roleplay just looking for a horny mother that is ready to do it , they can PM me
 
If your looking for a story you want to head over to the main site and do a search. If your wanting to have people write stories that you want to see, provide more details. If your wanting to RP a story you will want to head over to the Sexual Role Playing section. :eek:

If your just wanting to cyber, I think there is a chat around here somewhere you probably will have better luck there.
 
To the authors of mom/son stories: PLEASE none of this crap where the son is 18 and the mom is 32. It's SO hot when both are older, or if the son is 18, at least make the mom 45 or 50. Who wants a story where the mom can pass as the son's girlfriend or sister? BORING!!!
 
hi

To the authors of mom/son stories: PLEASE none of this crap where the son is 18 and the mom is 32. It's SO hot when both are older, or if the son is 18, at least make the mom 45 or 50. Who wants a story where the mom can pass as the son's girlfriend or sister? BORING!!!

i agree... conatct me...
 
Yeah! And I'm tired of the Mom being a beauty queen. Let her have a few extra pounds, mousy hair, and wrinkles. Just makes me all the hotter. Give me a bbw mom that nobody looks at twice, and I'm in heaven.
 
Fuckhole (love that name!), or any one else that posted here, why don't you give us more details of what you're looking for in a mother/son incest tale? We had the request of "make them both, or at least the mom, older than the story cliché and don't make the mom a beauty queen... Anything else? Any details on "WHY" they hooked up in the first place?

(Last night my man and I role played one of my incest fantasies and in the middle of making love we actually tried to work out some of the "story line details".)

:)
 
Why!

In my house, Dad was gone for a year at a time, most years. Mom was always lonely. I remember being a teenager and she would ALWAYS have me bring her a cigaretts after she got in her bath. Made me slide the dooe open and put it in her mouth cause her hands were wet. Or if I was in the shower, she'd come in and hang her hand over the top of the shower door and pretend she was gonna open it. Both cases would make me jack-off when I went to bed that night. Nothing ever happened, but if I hadn't been so uneducated in the way of things back then, who knows.
 
I'm sure a SEARCH will reveal lots of the stories you crave. Personally, I think ROLEPLAY kicks written stories' ass.
 
Oh yeah!

Roll play is so much better! Different twists and turns. Different ideas from a variety of minds. Never know where its going!
 
Yeah! And I'm tired of the Mom being a beauty queen. Let her have a few extra pounds, mousy hair, and wrinkles. Just makes me all the hotter. Give me a bbw mom that nobody looks at twice, and I'm in heaven.

I will have to agree. I need to get my stories onto the comp that I have. My son is 19 and wife is early 40s and they provide lots of ideas for stories. I also do drawings of them together. My wife is a bit overweight but she has nice curves, pouty lips, pudgy cheeks and freckles. Gotta love it. If only my stuff would come true. I just have not been able to convince my wife. Alas I have to live them out in the fantasy world.
 
help her

Just continue with gentle, but subtle, suggestions. I did, and ended up with 3 kids with .om and 2 by my baby sister. Some of yhose kids are in the lifestyle now. But go slow and easy.
 
Just continue with gentle, but subtle, suggestions. I did, and ended up with 3 kids with .om and 2 by my baby sister. Some of yhose kids are in the lifestyle now. But go slow and easy.

I'm wondering something... The children you and you sister had, do they have any birth defects? Siblings are supposed to be the worst pairing regarding incest and producing children. They share the most DNA of any other family pairing.
 
defects

Absolutely none! None of the children do. As they interact with each other, one is pregnant, about to deliver, and none have been detected so far in her either!
 
compound

Cute! Actually their spread all over the world. We onlyvget together about every second or third year for Christmas or New Years!
 
other sites

Does anyone know of any other free sites dealing with mother/son incest stories ??? LITEROTICA is a great site but have read most of the stories dealing with mother/son stories already posted here. thanks
 
my stepmom and me..

Love this...For one i have a stepmother who is 66 and very mature ans sexy..Boobs,ass,and a panty draw that i rape all the time..I have used her hamper as a sex slave and i have left the door open when i have jerked off from time to time..Would love to chat...Hairy pussy is the only way..
 
Love this...For one i have a stepmother who is 66 and very mature ans sexy..Boobs,ass,and a panty draw that i rape all the time..I have used her hamper as a sex slave and i have left the door open when i have jerked off from time to time..Would love to chat...Hairy pussy is the only way..

Wow! I love to jerk off for an audience of one.

Particularly when it's an older, heavier woman showing me just how to stimulate her clit!
 
For those interested in incest stories .......

Although Literotica is a terrific source of multitudes of sexual activities and exciting tales concerning them, another site to check out is asstr.org Incest is a very popular topic there. One of my personal, and favorite kinks is incest between sisters, especially twins (Whew!), and if you share this with me, check out sistersinlove.org Hope this helped.
 
My son is 19 and wife is early 40s and they provide lots of ideas for stories. I also do drawings of them together. My wife is a bit overweight but she has nice curves, pouty lips, pudgy cheeks and freckles. Gotta love it.
Indeed, a physically fit older women (40+) has her own kind of sensuality far removed from the typical porn star aesthetic.

Helen Mirren and Lee Grant are two good examples.
 
Not quite what you're looking for, but I've been toying lately with a story idea of an older (mid-forties) brother/sister.

Jenny
 
she's 58 and im 40..

Not to go to far from the subject but last night i went to visit an older woman 58 who looks great for her age..I'm 40 by the way..Anyway,,We got into playing around and she said she loved "Roleplay",Well that did it for me..So after a few light easy subject I asked if she ever did taboo roleplay??She said she had a few times and i ask if she ever did a Motherly love type and she said she had..Well before you know it i had being my crazy stepmother and playing out a stepson who rubs her back and by the end of the night i had her say some crazy stuff like fuck your stepmother before your father gets home....What a night it was!!!Love this taboo stuff...Will continue my emails if she see's me again....
 
Back
Top