Pee

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes I have

had the pleasure of a couple (married) lady friends who delited me by voiding on me a number of times. Very unusual but exciting. Who's next ?

2011-07-160125290.jpg

ok next you are gonna rub it in that we can't write our name in the snow right?

Not tru my wife can spell her name by peeing in the snow you just have to move alot. Or pee in a cup and do it that way. But it can be done. Not that she or I would waste such liquids writing in the snow.

Urination Fascination

Recently I discovered I get turned on by urination. I'll drink a couple tall glasses of water and wait until I can take it anymore and I pee. I started thinking about asking my wife to try giving but haven't worked up the nerve to ask her. :confused: I don't know how she would take it because she is very reserved.

Anyone else share the same fascination or have thoughts on the topic?

Recently I discovered I get turned on by urination. I'll drink a couple tall glasses of water and wait until I can take it anymore and I pee. I started thinking about asking my wife to try giving but haven't worked up the nerve to ask her. :confused: I don't know how she would take it because she is very reserved.

Anyone else share the same fascination or have thoughts on the topic?
Go for it friend I too enjoy playing games with urine, my own frequently and on a couple of occasions with a female partner having her straddle me in such a way as her urine flow is directed onto my body in a manner that I can watch it as it leaves her body.
The warm feeling is wonderful and very exciting.

im sometimes into this too..

i havent ever had a partner that was interested in it, so i havent done much with it, but i find the idea very hot. nothing too kinky for me, nobody peeing on anyone elses face, but id love to be straddling a man like has been described, and letting him watch me pee on his body. the idea is enough to turn me on.

im sometimes into this too..

i havent ever had a partner that was interested in it, so i havent done much with it, but i find the idea very hot. nothing too kinky for me, nobody peeing on anyone elses face, but id love to be straddling a man like has been described, and letting him watch me pee on his body. the idea is enough to turn me on.

Love watching a woman pee...would probably enjoy letting her pee on my chest or stomach.

I've only had one wonderful lover who truly enjoyed pee play with me. But that was in the past and we're no longer together. To me, piss play is one of the most erotic activities that two people who are attracted to each other can share. I'd love to meeet a woman who has had pee fantasies also, and desires to make them come true.

Last edited:
hmmm...nice to see my thread being used...:) i was actually making some pics for here, and was trying to make a pic of me peeing whilst hard....it's quite difficult....lol....anyone want to see.....? anyway, my pee got all mixed up with precum and made a lovely texture....was kind of like egg white....running all down my shaft and balls.....hmmmmmm........

I have been curious about something, how do you prefer pee, yellow and more potent or clear and less taste?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back