Last Minute Arrangements (closed)

shizzz

That one guy
Joined
Feb 22, 2008
Posts
11,530
Okay, so he wasn't supposed to be pissed about the arrangement. He new his partners had set it up last minute with his uncle. But seriously!

Or so he felt as they exited the cab. It was a tropical paradise. It was warm and sunny, it was by the beaching it was a tiny cabin/tent/ thing

It was rustic. It was natural and native

It was tiny

There 'house' was a series of huts, along a tropical escarpment
With a small path that led to the beach.

And his was going to be shared with his cousin!!

It was his first vacation out of the country. It was tropical and amazing. And it was last minute. But what kinda buzz kill would bunking with his cousin be. It was the end of his freshman year of college. And it should be amazing. But not anymore

tall blond haired, hazel eyed, lithe runners form grabbed his bags from the back of the taxi, heaved then over his shoulder, then followed his parent to the little cluster of 'suites'

Lights were on, apparently his aunt and cousin were already there. His uncle unable to make it.

They knocked.
 
Cassandra huffed as she stepped in front of the hut. This was not what she'd had planned for her winter break. Yes, she approved of being in the tropics, that part was pretty wicked awesome. It beat being in Aspen, in the cold.

However, living in a hut was not exactly what she was looking forward. Neither was being in a hut with her cousin.

How could she get laid in the tropics with her cousin in the same fucking hut.

"It'll be fun..." she mocked her parents, "Besides, you and your cousin haven't seen each other in blah blah fucking blah." She sighed and grabbed her bags, pushing the door open. Glancing at her cousin for the first time in years, her heart stopped. If he wasn't her cousin...

But he was, she reminded herself and shook her head. "Hey." she said in a deadpan voice before dropping her stuff on an empty bed.
 
He turned a the sound of the door opening. He paused

That could not be Cassandra. She was supposed to be a small mousy twerp. At least she had been 3 years ago the last tim he saw her.

The girl that dropped her bag on the small cot across the 'hut' from him was a well made woman. A very well made womanly was standing there in a pair of board shorts, getting ready to find the secluded beach. Apparently the isolation was part of the reason for the 'huts, it might be worth it.

Of course. With all the isolation he now wondered how he was gonna get laid, of course that was all
Moot cause of Cassandra.


"I was gonna go check out the water. You wanna come? I can wait" he said, deciding to try and start this off as a non combatitive introduction. They'd be together for the next two weeks. And it did seem like they really where isolated.
 
She bit her lip nervously.

Cassandra hadn't changed into anything. She'd just been wearing a pair of shorts and a white tank top. She wasn't sure if she wanted to go swimming yet, though.

"I'll go check it out with you, I guess but I'm not really in the mood to swim." Cass responded then pursed her lips and followed him outside. Once they reached the beach, she smiled. "It's so beautiful out here. "
 
He smiled, she looked super cute with her pursed lips, catching them just right, in a way that was extremely hot for a little mouse.

His eyes slipped over her as he turned to find his flip flops

"Great" he said and then led the way. The hut had two doors. One opens to the path back to the central hit, the other opened to a set of stairs carved in the hillside that led to a small beach. The beach was nestled into a tiny cove. The steep tree covered hills surrounding the crescent shaped recess on the island, making it a small bay. The clear blue water lapped gently into white sands, a soft breeze whispering throug the trees.

The heat of the day hand his lithe toned torso shimmering with sweat as the made it to the sand. He kicked off his flip flop and stepped into the lapping water

"This is great yeah?" He asked as he glanced back to Cassandra. She had barely stepped off the path. Her white tank top was pulled tight over her full frame, the color standing out painfully from the green of the forest behind her.

"Come on. Get out here. Kick your sandals of and get wet. This water is amazing" he told her with his best smile, turning back to gaze over the blue lapping waves. Not a single lady in sight, but at least it was gorgeous.
 
Cass bit her lip again and looked out at the lake that he'd jumped in. No one was around the area seemed pretty damned vacant which was a shame. She sat down on a rock and pulled her sandals off.

"Maybe I'll swim later but for now I'll just put my feet in." She tucked her brown hair behind her ear. "You seem to be having loads of fun though." Her eyes ran down his slick torso and she blushed, looking away.

It wasn't hard for Cass to get a date, she was incredibly attractive. She'd even been compared to Jennifer Love Hewitt with dark brown hair, brown eyes and curves in all the right places, but she was incredibly shy which was a downfall.

She'd actually been planning to step out of the box but she certainly wasn't going to do that with a family member.
 
"Oh come on" he said as he playfully splashed at her where she crept into the water ever so slightly

"I see your still a bit of shy" he half asked a she walked up towards her.

"Come on. It's amazing. Throw tourself at how awesome this is. Who know the next time you'll find yourself in such An amazing place and you won't get in?!" He chided her

"Your getting to old to be so scared. You need to get out and live a little" he told her as he came to stand in front of her, reaching down to grab her hands and slowly start backing towards the water, gorgeous cousin in tow
 
She stepped closer towards the water and her eyes roamed down his body briefly as he got out of the water, "I'm not shy," she lied,"just a tad bit more reserved." She could hear the defensiveness in her voice which only caused her to blush an even deeper red.

When he grabbed her hand, she bit her lip again. It wouldn't hurt to get in the water, she thought. What was the worst that could happen? With that thought in mind, she allowed him to pull her deeper into the lake.

The deeper she got in the water, the more her clothes clinged closely to get body. Once the water hit the white material, her pink lacy bra could lightly be outlined beneath the thin white material of her tank top.
 
He smiled as she tried to deny it, but it was obvious. He didn't call her out on it though. It was obvious to both of them

But she came along. Her hesitant steps getting bigger and bigger as she stepped into the water. , soon she was up to her waist, her shorts wet, then deeper and now her top was wet, the white material quickly whicking up water, pulling the material tight over her body, her pink bra became visible, but more impressive was the full roundness of her chest.

"Uh oh. Your shirts getting all wet" he said with a smile as he winked at her pulling her deeper

"I guess you should have peeled out of that before I got you in here. But hey, we both know you're to shy for thAt" he told her as he released her hands, still going deeper into the refreshing water, his sculpted abdomen only Half submerged.

"Although I bet on a beach like this nobody would ever catch you skinny dipping. If you weren't here right now, I'd be mighty tempted to give it a go" he told her with a playful smile

"But you. You're all layers" he said with a chuckle. His eyes rolling over the full sweeping curve of her chest, her stomach halfway submerged but her top was wet, and he want sure she could peel out of that top with how tightly it clung to her.
 
She stuck her tongue out at him when he made the comment about her shirt getting all wet. "Well, duh genius. That's what tends to happen when your cousin pulls you in a lake knowing she doesn't have a swim suit on." She feigned being mad though, she really wasn't.

In fact, Cassandra could only fake the angry face for so long before she burst into a fit of giggles.

"Yeah, well...skinny dipping isn't something I was planning to do with my cousin." She said softly. She noted how he continued to stare at her wet white top and laughed shaking her head. "Cousin or not, you're still a boy though aren't you." She shook her head again, "I'm not taking my shirt off, stare all you want."
 
"Deal" he responded all to quickly. His eyes going wide as he stopped down, face inches from her chest.

Then he laughed pulling his head back

"Come on. You've got a good set up for sure. But I've seen plenty of boons in my day" he told her it's a grin

"But if you wanna ruin your top cause you're afraid to be seen in your bra is up to you". Then he lifted his arms up high, leaned back, and splashed ingot he water

"It's great!!" He Called out, his own hearing muffled by the water as he splashed about in the worlds worst back stroke
 
Cassandra's eyes narrowed at her cousin and she shook her head, just standing there in the water with her arms crossed. She wasn't going to do it. He was just being a pervert. That's why he wanted her to take her bra off. She looked down at her top and contemplated again.

She didn't want her shirt to get ruined though, if could get mud stains on it that would take forever to get out. Besides, a bra was like a bikini but different material. "Fine.." she muttered. "That's all I'm taking off..." She yelled as he swam off.

Cassandra began to peel off her top,her breasts jiggled as she did so. They were still encased in their 32d sized lacy red bra, but barely. In fact, her bra was a bit more risque then would be expected of her. "There, happy."
 
He popped up outbid the water, her yells being muffled.

The water was shallow enough that he could stand, and he watched her peel her top off, impressive breasts jiggling free as she worked herself free

"Certainly. Totally understood. Now get out here and swim" he called, splashing at her as he dove into the water. He swam over to her, popping up behind her and dunking her

"Classic" he said as she sputters under the water.
 
Cassandra rolled her eyes and moved further into the water, shivering as the cold water hit her body, her nipples hardening because of the temperature of the water.

"It's cold.." She complained then squealed and sputtered when her cousin pushed her under water.

She came up gasping for air. Cass glared at him as he laughed at her and though she tried to keep a straight face, she eventually failed. "You're soooo gonna pay for that!"

She began splashing him, using her hands to push the water towards him."I could've drowned!"
 
He chuckled as she popped back up, her breasts bouncing high in the low cut bra, flesh jiggling ever so sweetly. Her nipples were hard stuff nubs plainly visible through the thin bra

Then she began heaving water at him, making her chest jiggle and swell this way and that, coming dangerously close to spilling out, as she yelled at him

"Oh stop. You swim fine"
He said with a smile,
Then dipped below the water line, swam up to her and pulled
Her feet out from under her.

He popped up out of the water, chuckling as she sputtered.

He reached out and grabbed her shoulder pulling her up, hand accidentally tugging a strap free from her shoulder.

"See I wouldn't let you drown"
He says with a smile, water courses over the strong lines of his jaw, dropping to his well toned chest as he smiles at her.
 
She rolled her eyes and tried to swim afloat, the waves washing over her, hitting her some in the face. The moment she had turned though, her cousin had disappeared. "No, no, no, no........eep!" She squealed against as he pulled her back under water. She was sooo going to kill him for this.

When he pulled her back up, she gasped for air, barely noticing that her bra strap had some how slipped off.

When his eyes roamed over her shoulder and a bit lower, she blushed a bright cherry red grasped the strap, then realized it was broken. "Damn it!" She hissed.
 
He chuckled as her face turned red with fury. His horseplay had snapped her strap

"What! It's fine" he soda with a grin, chuckling as he splashed at her

His eyes going to the way the material of her bra was shifting, the strap was busted, and the weight of the wet material was sliding free. She had lifted a hand to block his splashing, making the material shift more

"Oh no what will I do" he said mockingly as she got more and more angry, then he splashed her again and turned to swim for his life!
 
She was fuming angry. Incredibly angry. Her eyes narrowed at him and as water hit her in the face, she sputtered. "I'm not chasing after you. I'm going to go change now. You can stay out here if you want, but I'd rather not get pnuemonia from being in the ocean forever."

This had been her favorite bra too. It was one of her sexiest ones. The other ones she had were usually white laced, making her look pure. Then again, she was pure. She'd had sex and stuff but she hadn't done it often enough to call herself a slut or a whore.

"Have fun."

Swiming up back towards the beach, she started for the cabin, hoping to have ruined his fun as much as he'd ruined her. Once she was back in the hut, she let the material fall as she rummaged through her suitcase to find something to wear. If she'd known she was sharing a room with her cousin, she wouldn't have brought the outfits that she'd brought.
 
She hugged and puffed. Then it wasn't long till he realized she wasn't playin

"Damnit" he cursed under his breath as he began to follow after her. He had called for her, but with how far he had swam, the waves, and all that she was too far to hear him.

He walked in while she was rummaging through her bags

"Hey. Im sorry. I didn't mean to bust your bra" he said through deep breaths

"Man you walk fast" he said with a grin. She hasn't turned to face him, so he got a look at a cute plump rump. She must work out

"You must run or something" he said as he stepped closer, trying to get her attention

"Look up make it up to you. I'll pay you back, or take you shopping or something." He told her, her silent treatment was working.

"Come on. We were just having a little fun. Then you had to go and get all poopy on me" he said, trying to explain it away
 
"Hey. Im sorry. I didn't mean to bust your bra"

She muttered, "But you did.." but didn't say anything after that Then he mentioned something about something, she basically just started to pretend as if he wasn't talking, like she was the only one in the room.

A small smile crossed her lips when he promised to take her shopping if she spoke to him. However, she let the smile fall. She wouldn't fall for it. Guys always seemed to think that spending money on a girl would make them stop being mad. IT helped, but that wasn't the point.

"Come on. We were just having a little fun. Then you had to go and get all poopy on me"

She whipped around, " I didn't want to go swimming to begin with." She said, forgetting that she hadn't put on a top. Her eyes widened and she turned back around. "Shopping will be fine, after I get dressed."
 
He swallows hard.

She had turned around quickly, quite animated, protesting that she hadn't wanted to swim. Apparently she had not become aware of how much her bra had suffered.

The material had been soaked. Then it had torn, then it had been forced to hold back that generous melon as she stormed out of the water, across the beach, and up the trail to their hut. Then she had stopped over rummaging through her pack. The material had been thin to begin with.

When she whipped around, full of frustration, her tit had bounced completely free. The material of the bra peeled off, like a fully curved rose petal. A dark hard nipple, creating the peak of a very large, very pert breast stared at him. He stares back

Then she had realized his stare and whipped around. He heard her talk about shopping. But he didn't hear her.

That was one pretty titty, he thought as he tries tonregain his composure.

"Ok good" he said, finally regaining himself.

"We can find somewhere to get you another lacy bra, and a place to get me some beer" he told her with a grin. He took a few steps back, plopping on the bed and waiting.
 
She just stood there, then slightly turned. Not so much that her cousin would see her full tits, but just barely enough to see the side of it's fullness. She turned away and blushed.

Was he going to leave, give her privacy so she could get dressed. It didn't appear like it and she had half a mind to ask him to wait outside but figured just like swimming, he'd put up a fuss about leaving too.

She reached for her lacy white bra and put it on, then grabbed another top. It was a red button down shirt. She turned back around, trying to fight the blush that was threatening to appear on her cheeks and buttons up the top. She was still in her shorts which were wet, but she wasn't going to change out of those in front of him.

"I'm ready."
 
He knew he should look away respectfully. But he couldn't.

She shifted, and he caught the profile of her full pert breast. The large swell of flesh curved like a perfect soft melon, her nipples capping the peak, hard and dark

Then she turned away

He shook his head a second, as she finished getting ready with a colorful red shirt.

"Alright" he said as he grabbed himself a shirt and threw it on

They walked a few short feet on another path, back to the main 'house' hit

The parents were hanging around chatting

"Hey dad. We were gonna ride around a bit and see what's around. Can I have the keys"

His dad quickly explained that the car was gone with mom. But they had rented a scooter. And tossed him the keys

"Thanks"

They head outside and found the sporty classic looking scooter. He hopped on and patted the spot behind him

"Hop on cousin"
 
Cass followed her Cousin to the main house and greeted her uncle before he asked to use the car. When they were given the scooter, she pouted. Man, she hated scooters but she didn't really have much of a choice.

She hesitated before getting on, pressing her body behind her cousin. Cass wrapped her arms around his torso and flushed. She didn't really how much in shape he'd been.

"Let's hit it, I guess."
 
He smiled, feeling her small arms wrap around his rigid core, after all there are two things every avid runner has. A strong core and great legs.

And he felt her chest press against his back, the soft warmth was exquisite. He heard her in his ear and then pulled away.

The scooter was by no real means fast. But it was pleasant and enviro sting a ate drive along the small winding road. Views of the sprawling ocean soon disappeared as they pulled into the closest town, a short 20 minute jaunt.

There was a small strip of shops with a few restraints and bars in between.

The scooter itself had a moderate sized basket on the back for anything they picked up

He pulled into a parking spot and cut off the scooter

"I'm thinking bar for a drink, shops for some tops, then that small store in the corner for something to take back" he said as he peeled his helmet off.

"What do you say?"
 
Back
Top