Male threesome: reality compared to fantasy?

I've been involved in a number of group scenes and my experience has been that they can be hit and miss in terms of fun. When all three guys don't know each other well nervousness can inhibit people.

My preference nowadays is to stick with established gay couples because they tend to be very relaxed and comfortable with it.

Though it has been years, I had plenty of 3-ways my day. I would have to say my experiences were completey the opposite. When all were equally strangers, the rules had not been established yet. Where as with couples sometimes there were still jealousies even if they were fooling around. Maybe it was not to kiss. Maybe it was not to mess around too much with one over the other. Sometimes the one you really wanted wouldn't be the one you were allowd to do much with.
 
Literally sitting in a taxi enroute to a brothel with trannies that I've been to before. Inwas out clubbing, having a great time, then all of a suede I got real horny... And the type of horny that only cock can satisfy. So I bailed, and about to have a threesome with two sexy trannies :D!!
 
i am a man and i had a simular experience,i had always wanted to see my wife with another man we talked and she said no,but i kept trying,so one day my cousin came over and we used to jack off together as kids,i was always attracted to him and i remember he was slightly larger then me back then,so i asked him if he would fuck my wife for me he looked surprised and said yes so we staged it that niteour conversation went to who was bigger and i said we pull em out and carla judge,she looked shocked but agreed as he was sexy i thougt it would be close and said if your bigger you can fuck my wife we pulled our cocks out and my we all 3 were shocked my cousin was huge my wife just stared and me to i thought what have i done,then he said no contest my wife said oh my gosh and laid back on bed,she kept saying no and i was begging her then she said are you sure you want this i said yes and she said when we start i aint stopping be sure i said please one time she said one time and no more and told my cousin to come closer i was eating her and i heard her say your so big and he was fucking her mouth so i got up on the other side of her and my dick was so small next to him she said finally i have a man sized cock and my cousin laughed and said what happen did you not grow since we were kids now my little dick is 5.5 in and 6in when i seen him fuck her,and my dick is very thin,his was 8.5 slight curve upwards and a beautiful set of balls and was unbelievebly thick.i put my dick in my wife and was fucking her the best i ever had,i came in her,and he told me to move i watched as he slid that massive cock in her pussy she moaned so loud and he fucked her so fucking good i knew i was watching my wife get fucked the way she been needing and wanting it she was screaming how awsome his cock felt begging him to never quit his massive balls slappin her ass,i knew i was getting sick i had to leave i went out side to keep from hearing her but that didnt work either,he started fucking her harder so i thought you cant let her know you cant handle this so i sucked it up went back inside went to bedroom and he had her doggie style and my limp dick went hard again i started jacking off and then he pulled out and shot the biggest load me and my wife ever seen,he laid on bed and his huge cock laid limp over his leg,my wife said i am bleeding you ripped me open its like i was a virgin again when you were fucking me,i asked her if i could slide mine in and when i did i felt nothing i mean nothing and she didnt either.she thanked him and told him she loved his cock and he could fuck her pussy any time he wanted he dressed and left and she begged him to please come back the next day she had to have him again.he left and i jacked off as she told me howhe was the best fuck and had the biggest cock she ever had,then she said i bet you were humilitated by how huge he is and how small you are.then she told me i hope this dont hurt our marriage but i wont quit fucking your cousin and remember you wanted this.this is a very true story and my begining of being a cuckold husband.i plan on writing about each fucking she recieved and in the order they came.and that night i became aware that i also wanted his cock in my mouth i was very hot for him to and my wife could see i was very bi after that nite just scared to act on it till later i hope you enjoyed this and got very hard and wet.but word of warning to guys make sure you really want what your desires says cause when your wife agrees there may not be no coming back.
 
that is my fantasy also i am very turned on by very young sexy twinks i always have been for some reason, really would love to be forced to my knees and dominated by 2 very young boys smooh shaved slim muscular bodies and with cocks that look so massive,they got that look of being so innocent but so wicked they talk so dirty to me and they make fun of how small my dick is and make me beg for their huge cocks they have me in a sea saw position and one is face fucking me and the other is fucking my ass like he owns it i try screaming but i get my throat filled with cock then i become their personal little whore,i am addicted to young boys huge cocks and a personal sex slave to them, i really want it to happen any takers out there.
 
that is my fantasy also i am very turned on by very young sexy twinks i always have been for some reason, really would love to be forced to my knees and dominated by 2 very young boys smooh shaved slim muscular bodies and with cocks that look so massive,they got that look of being so innocent but so wicked they talk so dirty to me and they make fun of how small my dick is and make me beg for their huge cocks they have me in a sea saw position and one is face fucking me and the other is fucking my ass like he owns it i try screaming but i get my throat filled with cock then i become their personal little whore,i am addicted to young boys huge cocks and a personal sex slave to them, i really want it to happen any takers out there.

that would be a dream come true for me too ,being a sex slave to two guys would be perfect .i have been in that position before but sadly we lost touch when they moved house ,shame .
 
love to share with you...had a threesome i think 4 is better. Same fantasy having a cock in my mouth in each hand as someone sucks and strokes me... sharing my girl, trying to make that happen, she asked why? i told her that she was so hot that i wanted to share her.. and watching as she sucked another man's cock. she aske if she did it that she wanted to watch me sucking another man.... i just smiled
 
I would be all for my husband sharing me but I don't think he could handle it. I love the idea of taking cock after cock in my pussy and mouth.
 
i have had threesomes , the first time was when my man brought a friend home as a surprise and we had dinner and a few drinks and chatted and my man ccould see his friend eyeing me up and when he went to the toilet my man asked me if i would like to play with his friend and the tone in his voice told me it wasnt a request which turned me on , i love it when he is all dominant and masterful with me so when he came back in i went and sat next to him and cuddled up to him and kissed him and stroked his crotch and my man asked why dont you strip for us and let mike see what he is getting so i stood up and stripped to my bra and panties and let them both touch me and stroke me and then i got on my knees and took the friends cock out and began to suck him while i stroked my mans cock and then they both put their cocks in my mouth at once and i sucked them off and when they sat down i sat between them both and played with them until they were hard again and i got on all fours on the floor and told his friend , fuck me mike and he got down behind me and slipped his cock into me as my man grabbed my head and pulled it to him so i could suck him and i was rewarded with a load of cum at both ends , we went to bed the three of us and they managed to give me two more loads each one of which was a blow job each in the morning , mike sent me flowers later that day to say thank you for a wonderful night and my man bought me some sexy new underwear when he came home from work , since then the three of us have become a regular thing when mike is in town and we all look forward to his visits .

This sounds divine, Lucy, you're such a lucky girl. In my experience, it's a wonderfully warm and secure feeling to be the centre of attention of two lustful guys, to have them both stiff with their eagerness to fuck me, and to have my little nude body as the target expected to service both of their big cocks! But you must be so tactful too. I've been fortunate enough to be in that situation a couple of times. For example, I spent a naked weekend with my Boyfriend and his friend, and I had to be so careful not to show favor. If I suck one cock too long or seem to be enjoying it too much, if I show a preference for having one in my mouth rather than the other, the other guy just gets jealous. My Boyfriend enjoyed watching the first time I sucked his friend off, especially when he pulled out at the last minute and shot long blobby strands of his load over my face, but later he got angry when he accidentally entered the bedroom to find his friend energetically fucking my tight bum-hole without his permission, even though I was quite content, I'd more-or-less assumed that was what I was there to do. Later they were both relaxing in the lounge watching TV while I was crouched between my Boyfriend's splayed legs leisurely sucking on his big cock, when the friend gets tetchy and began bitching that 'hey, isn't it my turn yet, c'mon guys, give me some of it' so I'm happy to switch across and do what he wants, while my Boyfriend watches, impatiently waiting for his turn again. Yes, I did try sucking both cocks at once - but as soon as I managed to accommodate both cock-heads in my mouth the friend got so hyped up with the lush pressure of two cocks squashed up together in such tight moist proximity he began cumming straight away, then lost his erection and fell limply away, so I was left sucking his spunk off my Boyfriend's cock! At least when they use both of my holes at once I could satisfy them both without argument or jealousy...
 
Last edited:
MY partner and I recently had a threesome with a young man we met through some friends. He was very charming, slightly effeminate and wanted to meet older, more experienced men. WE met him at my partner's home and very soon I was sucking his slim, beautiful cock while my partner was sliding his thick seven inches into him. The poor boy went off like a rocket, as did my partner as the boy's asshole tightened around his cock. Then he gave me a long, slow blowjob. Then to the pool for awhile and back to bed. I fucked him while my partner and he jerked off together. Oh, sooooooooooooooooooo nice! I am normally a bottom but I have been a top before with younger men.

His youth was so exciting, and its always important to help a young man with his education. He was also excited to meet a mature couple with a sound relationship. We plan to hookup again soon. It's brought a new excitement to our sex lives.
 
A Favour For A Friend...

I'm strictly a cocksucker but a few times a regular feeder of mine has invited a couple of his friends to our sessions and I was very happy to give blowjobs to each of them!!

Your generosity does you credit. There's no greater favor a guy can do for another guy than to suck his cock, and it must be so rewarding for your Feeder to share your mouth in this way with his friends, and watch as you suck each one off in turn. This is something that an obedient submissive cock-sucker should always be prepared to do for his dominant master, I know that it gives me the greatest of pleasure, when my Boyfriend is so inclined, to suck off his friends and swallow their cum as he uses his phone-cam to document it...
 
Line-Up In Line...

This is not strictly relevant to the topic, but we were holidaying in Crete recently and we visited a Gay Bar in Heraklion which was a great place to hang out, very relaxed and chilled with same-sex couples dancing in the dimmed lighting. Half-way through the evening a group from a neighboring table got up on the stage, and - rather worse for ouzos, one of them announced that it was his friend's Gay Coming-Out Party, and to celebrate, he would be in the end cubicle of the toilets and would suck-off anyone who cared to enter. The guy in question seemed a little embarrassed and there was much laughter and cheers. Then things settled back to normal, but I was intrigued. Unable to contain my curiosity I later got up and went across to the toilets. There were three cubicles, with a row of rather unpleasant-looking guys queuing up outside of the third, from which disgusting gurgling noises could be heard. Some of the waiting guys already had their cocks out and were wanking in impatient. Even as I watched, a guy came out, buckling up his pants, and another eagerly went in. I returned to the Bar and told my friend what I'd seen. He suggested I set up in the adjoining cubicle and help the young guy out by sucking some of the cocks myself. I was more concerned for the lad himself. How many cocks did he suck that night…? And if I were in his place, how many could I have taken…?
 
Guinevere hated it but let the hate divide her from the two men she loved. Author and L. pretended they were drunk to cover their secret desire.
 
gay threesomes

Had many threesomes with two gay friends of mine, cant imagine having more fun, also had a threesome with a pal and his wife, but the gay one was much more fun, men seem to have fewer hang ups, so will try anything, love to do it again.
 
Why just last week...

Wow, this thread lay fallow for a long time. Glad it had some recent activity, or I might not have found it.

Last Saturday night I was online looking for cock to suck, and a visitor from out of town responded, telling me to bring some lube and a blindfold.

By the time I got to his hotel room, there were three of them on the bed. I quickly stripped and started sucking Mr. A, while Mr. B and C were working on each other.

After a little while, Mr. A got up and went around and stuck his good-sized girth in my ass, and I moved on to Mr. B. Mr. A kept fucking my ass while I worked a load out of Mr. B and moved on to Mr. C and finished him off.

Not long after, Mr. D arrived with another sizeable cock, and Mr. A left my ass and began sucking Mr. D. Then Mr. A came back to my ass, and I sucked off Mr. D.

It was the most sucking and fucking I've done in a while, and it was fun! (Never did get around to using the blindfold...)
 
Wow, this thread lay fallow for a long time. Glad it had some recent activity, or I might not have found it.

Last Saturday night I was online looking for cock to suck, and a visitor from out of town responded, telling me to bring some lube and a blindfold.

By the time I got to his hotel room, there were three of them on the bed. I quickly stripped and started sucking Mr. A, while Mr. B and C were working on each other.

After a little while, Mr. A got up and went around and stuck his good-sized girth in my ass, and I moved on to Mr. B. Mr. A kept fucking my ass while I worked a load out of Mr. B and moved on to Mr. C and finished him off.

Not long after, Mr. D arrived with another sizeable cock, and Mr. A left my ass and began sucking Mr. D. Then Mr. A came back to my ass, and I sucked off Mr. D.

It was the most sucking and fucking I've done in a while, and it was fun! (Never did get around to using the blindfold...)

Sweet! Wish I had been any of those initials!
 
Almost

I was pretty close to this situation just a few days ago. It started out by making contact with a widower who was willing to get together for some mutual fun. Hand jobs were a great possibility, as was the likelihood of blowjobs if things were going well. During our planning, he mentions that he has another buddy who would like to join in. The third party it seems is pretty much of a nudist and wears nothing while indoors, save for his cock ring. When I learned that the third guy sports a 7" uncut cock, I could not help but agree to him being there.



I am quite inexperienced, (although not entirely), so on the morning of our meeting, I went to their home with much anticipation and a little nervousness. I was checked out by two sets of eyes, through the blinds of their Florida room and eventually let inside. The widower was dressed only in a pair of underwear, while his buddy, true to form. was wandering around with only his stainless steel cock ring. His cock was intriguing to say the least.



It was at this point, that the buddy excused himself and left for some errands. I was told that the buddy was not a fan of facial hair and that is why he excused himself. My goatee and moustache changed his mind. The two of us did have an enjoyable, and suck-cessful time in the end, but I left a bit disappointed that I didn't get to have my first MMM experience, or get to play with my first uncut cock.



I am seriously thinking about shaving.
 
My only three-way experience with men was a mutual jo session in some hot springs outdoors. We had never met before. Each of us took turns getting supported on our backs, handled, and stroked to orgasm in the warm flowing water by the other two. After getting off like that and then sitting peacefully in the warm water, chatting or just gazing at the stars, with nothing left to hide or strive for, you wonder what would happen to world politics if homophobia and sexual possessiveness disappeared altogether. That thought is a wonderful fantasy to consider, people taking care of each others needs and not competing to an absurd degree.

I noticed that as other men and women started showing up at the pool later on, they seemed to experience the afterglow that we had created.
 
Four-some Gang-bang...

Wow, this thread lay fallow for a long time. Glad it had some recent activity, or I might not have found it.

Last Saturday night I was online looking for cock to suck, and a visitor from out of town responded, telling me to bring some lube and a blindfold.

By the time I got to his hotel room, there were three of them on the bed. I quickly stripped and started sucking Mr. A, while Mr. B and C were working on each other.

After a little while, Mr. A got up and went around and stuck his good-sized girth in my ass, and I moved on to Mr. B. Mr. A kept fucking my ass while I worked a load out of Mr. B and moved on to Mr. C and finished him off.

Not long after, Mr. D arrived with another sizeable cock, and Mr. A left my ass and began sucking Mr. D. Then Mr. A came back to my ass, and I sucked off Mr. D.

It was the most sucking and fucking I've done in a while, and it was fun! (Never did get around to using the blindfold...)

Yes, I did feel like I was being used like a cheap whore. Yes, I did feel a little scarily helpless and out of control. But yes, it was one of the greatest experiences of my life. During our vacation at a villa in Crete I was group-fucked by four guys in the open air on the patio by the shimmering pool. During the week before I'd kinda had sex with each of them individually, so I knew a little of what to expect, but never together. It starts out as a friendly farewell Bar-B-Q party, in T-shirts and shorts, then - lubricated by ouzo, it begins to get a little frisky. I make a pretense of playful struggle as they ease my T-shirt up over my head, then one of them holds me as another pulls my shorts down and off. Then it gets crazy. I'm self-conscious, but it's good to be the centre of their prurient attention too, so I'm careful to stand with my hands at my sides so they all get the opportunity to see me fully naked, then they sit me on the nearest lounger and l'm faced by a row of stiff cocks eager for my attention, and I start sucking. A couple of them are jacking each other off, and there's even a little blow-job sideshow event. But once each cock is nicely moist with saliva I'm eased around into doggy-position, and my tight little bum-hole receives the attention it deserves. Soon there's slurping and slapping and spurting jism and I'm kinda numb to whoever it is in my mouth, or who it is pumping up my ass, but I'm dizzy and spunk-drunk on it. A couple of guys even come around for sloppy seconds, which I'm too whacked out to resist, even if I'd felt inclined to, and afterwards I just lie there naked and cum-messy in the sun, feeling sated and content...
 
Regulars

I am luckily enough to know a gay couple that I either suck off or get bottomed by on an infrequent but fairly regular basis. A few days ago (Friday), I joined them and managed to get two others to join in too. They also had someone come along and I got to suck four of them off, top the other and get three loads of cum deposited in my ass. It was the best hour of man sex I've ever participated in. I came once in the bottom and again while being fucked by the third cock.
It was amazing and I didn't even know two of them but older gentleman are very relaxed and courteous. (I'm 42).
 
Back
Top