Very new poster here...

It's been a while - how have you been you sexy thing.....?:kiss: I'm glad the weekend is almost here....

xxx
Tyler

It is here as far as I'm concerned. After a hellacious day at work I'm grateful to be off tomorrow and heading to Carmel to soak up some of this gorgeous weather we're having!

Lucky. Not only do I have to work tomorrow, but I also have to work Saturday (though it is only half a day).

Ah well... if I get stressed, I'll just recall the image of those lips... and that neck... and those legs... and....

:)

It is here as far as I'm concerned. After a hellacious day at work I'm grateful to be off tomorrow and heading to Carmel to soak up some of this gorgeous weather we're having!

Mmmm - one of my favorite spots!!! Love the beach there... The weather sounds great this weekend! Have fun:):kiss:

xxx
Tyler

loved the new ones of neck and lips

particuarly the lips one

something extremely suggestive and erotic about it

perhaps we'll get to see some more from the weekend where you were soaking up the sun all over that gorgeous sexy body of yours

hello there. I was away all last week and caught up on your lips lovely color and so soft and sexy looking.:)

Here's some for the neck and lip lovers...

Absolutely stunning. I love all of your pics, but I have to say, those are by far the most provocative. Sex appeal starts at the lips for me, and you've got my mind racing. ;)

I've been SO freaking busy the past however long it's been since my last posts. Here's a quick pic I snapped this morning. It's all I have for now, so enjoy it until there's more. :kiss:

Attachments

• Brown lace.jpg
    Brown lace.jpg
    41.1 KB · Views: 816
I've been SO freaking busy the past however long it's been since my last posts. Here's a quick pic I snapped this morning. It's all I have for now, so enjoy it until there's more. :kiss:

Good heavens!

GREAT stuff. Just reviewed all the photos in your thread, and I must say... you're a very beautiful woman with a KICKIN' body!

Thanks for brightening my day! :D

Good heavens!

GREAT stuff. Just reviewed all the photos in your thread, and I must say... you're a very beautiful woman with a KICKIN' body!

Thanks for brightening my day! :D

Thank you so much. Given the company you keep (in the thread you reference in your sig) I'm flattered you'd say such a thing! :rose:

:rose::kiss:

what you show in your pictures is a great thing and we can't thank you enough to stay in touch. Have a great night and hope things calm down for you soon:)

I found myself alone and inspired in the office for a short time today. So, I just took these... no nudity still...but there are some here who are fine with that. For the others, there's lots of other threads and many other photos within my thread that have that too. ;)

Attachments

• On the desk 1.jpg
    On the desk 1.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 1,305
  • On the desk 2.jpg
    On the desk 2.jpg
    88.4 KB · Views: 1,481
  • Beside the desk.jpg
    Beside the desk.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 1,118
I found myself alone and inspired in the office for a short time today. So, I just took these... no nudity still...but there are some here who are fine with that. For the others, there's lots of other threads and many other photos within my thread that have that too. ;)

love the one with you laying on the desk so much fun. Great pictures;)

You're right, and I am one of them. I think you are as beautiful and as sexy as anyone even with clothes on, and if I worked in an office with you there... it would definately not be an easy place to work at ;) :kiss:

I'm gonna hafta throw my vote into the at work pics as well. Nothing like watching a prfessional woman enjoying her sexuality. Quite a HUGE turn on :devil::kiss::rose:

Now that IS getting "saucy at work!"

:devil: 8===D

:D

Very sexy - I could gaze at this for hours :rose::kiss:

xxx
Tyler

oohhh - I like these too!! ;)

xxx
Tyler

Back