The Last Thing You Thought...

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think I'm not working right. Brain is overran by drugs.

Why did I type Nini? Nina. Nina. Not Nini. Dini is my nickname. Why da fuck did I get Nini.

Bleh.

Damn it, FD, you better share.

Bye Moon! :rose:
 
So, my car is gone. And I'm actually sad about it. It wasn't a nice car or anything, but it was mine, and I spent a lot of time in it, and it was comfortable, and I knew it, and now it's gone. And I am weirdly sad about that.
 
So, my car is gone. And I'm actually sad about it. It wasn't a nice car or anything, but it was mine, and I spent a lot of time in it, and it was comfortable, and I knew it, and now it's gone. And I am weirdly sad about that.

Don't remember where you parked it?
 
Noms on a kitty instead

Meeps, giggling, purring after a long moment.

I'm agreeing with Neko, I feel she's just trolling. I mean come on! Obviously, you're a retard or something.

Oh a Neko....

*stalks a kitty, then dashes back to steal cookies* I SAID NO COOKIES!

Tilts her head, looking around, and seeing no one, and shrugging, still curled up in FD's lap.
 
I think I'm not working right. Brain is overran by drugs.

Why did I type Nini? Nina. Nina. Not Nini. Dini is my nickname. Why da fuck did I get Nini.

Bleh.

Damn it, FD, you better share.

Bye Moon! :rose:
-giggles-

-pat pat pat-

it's ok.
So, my car is gone. And I'm actually sad about it. It wasn't a nice car or anything, but it was mine, and I spent a lot of time in it, and it was comfortable, and I knew it, and now it's gone. And I am weirdly sad about that.

awww...

Mine's still in the driveway.

I'm not done having a wake.


Hate havig to get used to a new car.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top