June's Digital Art

Secret

secret_by_rabbitfangirl-d4iu65l.jpg
 
Those were great. The creampie image was stunning to say the least. You must be doing more! Thank you for sharing!
 
I like that you are using the digital medium a bit differently than wireframe poses.

Especially the creampie...:D

(I am surprised it slipped by me :confused: )
 
What software do you use if you design digitally?

I bought a design board (a drawing board) a few time ago, as I am very talented in drawing, but it is still kind of hard to work with it... I suppose it needs practice, and with it I'm just mediocre yet.
 
What software do you use if you design digitally?

I bought a design board (a drawing board) a few time ago, as I am very talented in drawing, but it is still kind of hard to work with it... I suppose it needs practice, and with it I'm just mediocre yet.

Sorry for the late reply, I've been away from the forums for so long! I just use good old Photoshop. You mean you got like a Wacom board, or an actual drawing table?
 
I put this up on my dA gallery, but I thought I'd share it here as well. (It's actually an illustration for my first story.)

ginny__s_wedding_night_by_rabbitfangirl-d4h5w4t.jpg
 
Some very inspiring work posted on this thread. I think I may have found a place to spend some time, and it seems some very talented people to are here to talk to as well.
I look forward to the endless possibilities.
Thank you for sharing your work, I have really enjoyed what I have seen, and read.
 
You know if your work was photography I'd be a little disappointed that everything is in soft focus, but it really gives your digital art a bit more life and a sense of mystery. I hope that doesn't sound to critical, I really like it.
 
Back
Top