Any Guys Who Like Going Down On A Girl....

the best is when you're dining in and she constricts her legs on you and you continue to dine.
 
Well, I'm just about the perfect candidate for this thread. :D

maybe you should give her reasons why, cause trust me her inbox is flooded with PMs, shes more likely to notice u here because there is less clutter. So let her know why you think you'd be a perfect candidate. GL. :)
 
There is almost nothing I love more than the sweet taste of a woman's sex, the softness of it against my lips, the warmth of her thighs... it rivals even coitus for me, and I take immense pleasure in feeling her tremble in my arms as my mouth takes her over... I excel at reading her needs, at judging just how hard, how soft, how gently to apply myself, how rough to get... between my lips and my fingers I can worship her in a way she's rarely, if ever, experienced before...
 
Really? Is there a man that would pass up an opportunity to go down on a woman?
Well not me :)
 
Love being licked and looking for fun chats with someone who enjoys it too.
Prefer ages 18-30

I'm also somewhat over the age range but I do absolutely love going down on a girl. The sight, smell and taste of a pussy close up is an incredible turn on and knowing that she is getting such pleasure from it just adds to the thrill. There is also the thought that she will return the favour or you will end up in a 69 as well
 
Mmm my mouth is watering just thinking about it! I could do it for hours...
 
I'm not sure if posting links to other web sites are allowed in this forum, so I'll just PM you ;)
 
Love everything about it. The taste, smell, the most delicate skin against my lips and tongue. Truly my number one turn on.
 
Don't be to eager guys, she will sit on you then walk away Be the taker not the giver because that is what they really want
 
Nothing better than administering multiple toe curling thigh-jigglers with my tongue!
 
Love going down on a girl, especially one that gets very wet.
 
Not gonna lie .. I was late to the party. Didn't fully appreciate this until after I was married. Now there are so many women I'd love to taste if only I weren't ...
 
Back
Top