Votes: 41 33.6%
  • oh yeah, thar she blows!

Votes: 34 27.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Liplovinman

who knows?
Whale's Tail - Thongs out!

We've all seen an inadvertent slip of a thong, but what are your thoughts on thongs for show?

80492279.jpg

Last edited:
Yes and no, it all depends on the situation and the mood I'm in and if I'm even thinking about it. There's plenty of times when its fun but there's also times and people when it shouldn't happen and sometimes its just scary. Also, it helps if they're cute too, doing that in like a boring thong is kinda pointless.

Yes and no, it all depends on the situation and the mood I'm in and if I'm even thinking about it. There's plenty of times when its fun but there's also times and people when it shouldn't happen and sometimes its just scary. Also, it helps if they're cute too, doing that in like a boring thong is kinda pointless.

Perhaps you should post an example of a good thong out pic.
;)

I think the accident peek is super sexy. Out for show is a little trashy, in my opinion.

Thongs peeking out when I was younger turned me into a cross dresser. I wanted to be sexy and have older guys see my thong and take me. I agree that there is line between trashy and hot, thongs are best when they stick out not on purpose!

Back