the client list

mathuranjali1983

Experienced
Joined
Apr 20, 2011
Posts
30
Just saw the client list on tv and i was looking for stories based on the premise. Former texan beaity queen and husband are laid off their jobs and can't pay their bills. Wife has a degree in physical therapy and takes a job in a massage parlour. She finds after she starts work that its basically a whorehouse. Her son (she has 3 children though she's only in her late twenties) can't join the flag football team as they don't have the money so she decides she will do what she can for her family. She tells her husband and after a lot of soul searching and arguments they decide its the only viable option.
Anyone care to write this story?
 
Client List Idea

Samantha Horton A former beauty queen and her husband had everything until the day of the accident once he left hospital the trouble started to pile on them as her loving husband Rex was never going to be able to work again after his injury for them with bills piling up and no legitimate work being offered to her the only thing she had was her stunning looks and is forced to take a job at a massage parlour when her family faces foreclosure on their home.

For the first few weeks the work was going well, money was not great but it was just keeping them afloat, she asks the parlour owner for more shifts but to her surprise the owner says she is going to have to let her go as there had been some complaints about her not giving the customers what they came for and unfortunately for her she soon learns that her clients expect more than a rubdown and fearing that her husband and herself will be put out on the streets she complies with the parlour owners instructions to make ends meet.

As the weeks go on she takes man after man client each happy with a hand job while she massaging them but gradually she finds each client wants more from her, more than she wants to give but to keep her job she try’s to complain but the owner just laughs at her asking her how naive she really was and if she wanted any reputation in the town left she would comply with what the customers wanted or the tapes of the sessions she had undertaken would make there way to the police as well as the local press and TV.
 
I thought that was already a book. I don't see the point in rewriting something that was already written, especially with the same characters.
 
Last edited:
Another way

Well, just move it to another part of the country. A girl needs to pay the bills so she starts working at a massage parlor, nail salon, bathhouse (do they still have those?). She finds out it's really a brothel, and she has the option to stay or go. A hot client walks in, and she decides to stay.
 
Moving on

Interesting concept I was thinking past this opening that she and her invalid husband sell up and move she converts the garage into a salon and try’s to keep it from him
 
Based on the movie "The Client List", a married mother whose also her town's sweetheart beauty finds work at a massage parlor something miles away from town. She discovers that the parlor is really a cover for brothel. She has apprehensions about it but her family really needs the money. She discovers that gets gifts and major tips. Even after her husband found work, she kept working but not as much as before. Even then, she was still the breadwinner but now she's not making money for her family and she's not showing all of her earnings. It's now spending money for herself and sometimes them. She created another account where she keeps the majority of her earnings for herself and the extra money from outside jobs. A great couple of her clients were men from her town, pillars of their community and society. After discovering she works there, they want to fuck her outside the parlor. The money was more than tempting and she was growing a fetish of fucking other women's husbands and the men were more than willing to help nurture that growth.
 
Back
Top