Isolated Blurt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
McKenna said:
McKenna's secret: In real life, I curse like a sailor. Yep, sweet voice, dirty mouth. My favorite line of cursing?

God-fucking-damn-it!

That sounds very sexy. (I've heard you're voice.) You should put that on the lit radio- or do an audio story where a character sais that.

:kiss:
 
I like my horoscope today. :D

Success puts you in a wonderful mood. You're never too busy to check in with the people who made it all possible for you. Toys and tools may come and go, but brilliant minds and skilled hands are always with you.
 
Mood:

I am finally in a good mood...it's been a while. But he made me happy ~ even if he did it just to make me happy...
 
Oh, I'm supposed to change my life with 80 fucking quid, am I?

I feel fantastic!

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH
 
Scarlett Thomas does not give the fuck about if I live or die.

So why should I read her stupid stories and take notes?

Yes, talking to the dog is better than talking to me.

I'll take my chance with that nice gay man from SoCal.
 
There is something so incredibly titillating about the period just before consummation. The cusp. Gawd, I wish I could bottle that anticipation!
 
dyslexia?

I keep seeing this thing on the pages, and I keep reading, "Help Fight World Poetry."

I swear, I know I'm going to see it, and I know what it really says. I just can't seem to help but to read it incorrectly, every time. And it always startles me and infuriates me for a nanosecond.

(More than dyslexia, I'm afraid!)



Bomb Me
 
Re: dyslexia?

foehn said:
I keep seeing this thing on the pages, and I keep reading, "Help Fight World Poetry."

I swear, I know I'm going to see it, and I know what it really says. I just can't seem to help but to read it incorrectly, every time. And it always startles me and infuriates me for a nanosecond.

(More than dyslexia, I'm afraid!)

Nice to see you on the AH, my friend!
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top