Husband/dad sends wife/daughter to gang bang

Reshbod

Literotica Guru
Joined
Apr 29, 2002
Posts
826
I have a story idea that involves a husband/dad sending his wife/daughter somewhere where she unexpectedly gets into a gang bang.

I just need some good scenarios to get events rolling. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.
 
How about he sends his wife to the local community center to take some mundane class such as tax preparation, but he gives her the wrong room number such that she mistakenly shows up in the sex addicts meeting. They mistake her for the therapist and, after hearing some of their stories, she takes advantage of the confusion to get her freak on.
 
:DHow about husband is a gym coach and offers up his wife to the team as a trophey for a big win
 
How about a daughter begs her dad to set up a gang bang with the high school basketball team as her birthday present
 
How about a daughter begs her dad to set up a gang bang with the high school basketball team as her birthday present
 
What about sending the wife to the garage to payup
My husband owns a garage. He says that business is actually picking up because of the economy. People will get their cars fixed instead of trading it in, or they'll go to the him instead of the dealership because he charges a lot less.

He's gotten a lot of offers, and accepted a number of them for repairs. But he only deducts the labor costs, not the parts.

Jenny
 
My husband owns a garage. He says that business is actually picking up because of the economy. People will get their cars fixed instead of trading it in, or they'll go to the him instead of the dealership because he charges a lot less.

He's gotten a lot of offers, and accepted a number of them for repairs. But he only deducts the labor costs, not the parts.

Jenny

I learn something new on Lit everyday. They don't teach you the business of bartering for sex in school - even if you get an advanced degree.
 
The garage idea is good, but I'm looking for a slow build up, perhaps several hours over an evening.

One idea I just had is the dad/husband owns a catering business. The usual hostess/waitress cancels at the last minute so the daughter/wife volunteers to fill in and ends up getting filled in...
 
I have a story idea that involves a husband/dad sending his wife/daughter somewhere where she unexpectedly gets into a gang bang.

I just need some good scenarios to get events rolling. If anyone has any ideas, I'd love to hear them.

It will be great story. Send better daughter (young) than wife
_________________
buying cialis
real brand viagra
 
Last edited:
Maybe womans husband has fantasy of wife being gangbanged and knows her weakness to booze and during his sons(her stepson)HS grad party he gets her drunk and sets her up for son and buddies to have before he kicks her to the curb like a well used dish rag(wich she will be)
 
maybe he lost a game of poker. When he runs out of money, he offers to get his daughter so she can join them - and maybe play some strip poker with them.

So he talks to his daughter and asks her for a favour. If she could serve some drinks during the poker game, this would help him. But she should wear some hot clothes - the hotter (or less covering) the better. He promises her a raise in her pocket money (of course, she doesn't know that he is short on money)

The daughter is surprised, but not shocked. She enjoys walking around half naked or dressed in lingerie. And she could need the raise in pocket money. Also, Daddy gave her some liquor before, so she is already a little bit tipsy.

So now she serves some drinks, when Dad asks her, if she would join them in poker. She replies that she has no money, so Dad or one of the other guy suggests strip poker. If she wins, she gets money, if she looses, she drops her clothes.

She accepts, but after some games, she is totally nude (maybe the guys cheat). She has no problem with the nudity, but she still needs money. Suddenly, one of the guys makes an interesting offer: if you win, you get all my money (or at least $50). If you loose, I (and the other guys ?) get a blowjob.

She looses again. Now she is a little bit unsure, but tells her: you offered to give head, if you loose. You lost, so now get ready to suck some cock.
She has no real problem with blowjobs, so she unzips the guys pants and starts to suck his cock.

The other 3-4 guys (including her Dad) of course become horny, and so they start to touch her boobs and between her legs. One guy even starts to push his dick into her pussy from behind. Finally, the first guy cums into her mouth. When he pulls his dick out of her mouth, suddenly, Dad opens his pants and tells his daughter: now it's my turn to get a blowjob from you, sweet daughter ...
 
Back
Top