The New Assistant (Closed for Kaciemae)

Leaning over and kissing your thighs . . . inhaling your aroused scent . . . hooking my thumbs in the waistband and sliding your panties down, exposing your pussy to my eyes . . .

Tossing your panties onto the bed and standing beside the bed as I strip my boxers down, my hard cock spring free . . . crawling on the bed between your legs and moving toward you . . . trailing my cock up your legs as I approach your wet opening . .

A sudden intake of breathe as your lips touch my skin, goose bumps run up and down me.

I see you wonderous cock spring free of your boxers as they fall to the floor,think WOW, its beautiful and huge....as I open my legs wider for you as you climb onto the bed between m them.

Kissing my way up your body . . . over your belly and sucking at your nipples . . .

My cock poised at the opening . . . I can feel how wet you are . . . thrusting forward slightly to open the way . . . slowly inching my way inside, feeling every muscle in your tight grasping at my cock . ..

Feeling your lips trailing their way along my body, sending shivers all over me. Ive not had man touch me like this in forever. My body responding to your every course ation, to your attention that your giving it.

I feel your cock as its poised just at the the opening of my awaiting cunt. Im so wet, so ready to have you inside, so deep inside me, IM so tight, ready and waitin, so hungry for you.

As you slip inside me, a moan escapes my lips....

Hearing your moan as I plunge balls-deep inside your hot, wet cunt . . . pressing against your hips, forcing my self as deep as posible . . . grinding against you . . .

My mouth finding yours . . .probing your mouth with my tongue . . . I can tell this is going to be a hard, fast fuck . .. the love-making will come later . . .

Feeling you inside me, Im so wet already, just knowing that your rock hard cocks in me, making me moan loudly, deeply....

I whisper ' David, do me hard and fast !!! Do me NOW !! '

Pounding you hard and fast . . . not a time for slow and tender . . . "Yeah, baby . . . cum for me . . . cum all over my hard cock. . ."

Slamming my body against yours . . balls bouncing off your body as I thrust deeper in your dripping cunt . . . so fucking wet and tight . . .

Yessss baby, i scream, Im cummmmmiiiinnnnnnggggggggg !!!!!!!!!!!

OMG !! that just felt so good, but ive got so mcuh more in me. the pounding of your balls against me feels so damned good, your cock in my tight cunt slamming me for all its worth... OMG !!! Im in heaven !!!!

I reach up and kiss your lips... Thank you David....

Rolling over on the bed . . . "OK, baby . . . sit up and ride my cock . .. I want to unload up inside you and it won't be long . . . "

Watching your tits bounce up and down . . . so closing to fucking cumming . . .

"Yes, baby . . . . so goooddddd!!"

i straddle ur cock, skide it back into my wet cunt. starting my own motions. I then start to feel you cock tense up , im wanting your balls to explode tons of jiz in my cunt.....

"Fuckkkkkkkkkkkk . . . . now, baby . . . . " Arching my back, lifting my ass off the bed and feeling my release in your pussy . . . several strong spurts . . . slowly lowering my hips to the bed . . . pulling you down on top of me . . .

"Don't forget we have a very important meeting in the morning (laughing a bit as I say this) . . . you want to spend the rest of the night here with me, or sleep in our own room?"

Caressing your naked back and butt as I turn over on my side and pull keep your naked body close to me . .

Id like to stay in your arms David....as I nestle into your side falling fast asleep.

"Thought you might like that . . ." Falling asleep myself . . .

Until about 3:00 in the morning when I feel a stirring between my legs . . . pushing your over onto your back . . .

mmmm, stirring awake myself. What are you doing my love ? Then i feel him rearing and ready to go again ....

Spreading your legs apart wiht my legs . . .my finger sliding between your pussy lips, still sticky from our earlier fuck . . . crawlng between your legs and kneeling between your thighs, kissing each leg, moving toward your pussy wiht my lips and tongue . . .

Looking up at you for just a moment, "I'm hungry, baby and I know just what I want to eat right now."

As your lips caress my thoighs once a shiver runs thru me. Baby Im al yours I say. Have your early mornig breakfast, as I spread my leags open alittle wider for your to reach my cunt with your mouth and tongue.....mmmmm, I cant wait.....

Sliding my hands under your ass and lifting your cunt toward my mouth . . . my lips trail up your thighs, getting closer and closer to the target . . . that hard little button that begs for attention . . .

Caressing your ass . . my lips trace from one thigh to the other in a pattern that circles your cunt without quite making contact . . .

A moan escaping my lips, nothing like this ever happening to me before. I dont knwo how to react but to moan, and juices already running from my cunt....

Taking my fingers and splitting your cunt open . . . the pussy hair glistening with your dripping juices . . . pressing my lips against your cunt, my tongue stabbing at your clit . . . that's it, baby . . . cum for me . . . let me lick up all your pussy juices . . .

Feeling your thighs press agianst my cheeks . . . bet your husband has never done this for you . . . god, I have so much I want to show you . .

Shivers and goose bumps running thru me as I feel your tongue on my clit. Moan escaping my mouth. Feeling naughty but so sensual by you by what your doing to me...

And no my horrible wam bam thank you mam husbands never done anything like this before. And I cant wait to explore what youve got in store for me.....

As hard as my cock is right now, it would be so easy to just climb up and fuck your hard, but I love eating pussy so much . . . and obviously, this is not something you are accustomed to . .. so I'm staying right here. I want to feel your whole body shiver when you cum . . . and I want to taste as much of your cunt juices as my mouth can hold . . .

My hands back on your ass, holding your pussy tight against my face . . . sucking your clit . . tongue fucking you . . .

You must be the most talented man on earth David. You use your tongue so wonderfully, you just know how to drive me wild, make my body cream.....

"Come on baby . . . cum for me again . . . then I will give you this hard cock one more time tonight . . . " Feeling your thights tighten even more on my face . . . I know your orgasm is ready to explode . . probably more sexual frenzy than you have ever experienced in your life . . .

What's next? mmm, Baby . . . already thinking about what will happen later after our meetings with the client . . .

Tightening my thighs around around your head, as Im feeling my 2nd of many orgasns coming on.."oooohhhhhhhhh !!!!!!!!!" the juices flowing outta my cunt into your mouth onto your tongue to awaiting taste buds....

mmmm, yes after the clients meeting this evening, mhm, i just wonder what you could possibly have in store for me ???

As you orgasm releases into my mouth, my desire for you grows even more . . . I need you now and I need to cum myself . .

Rolling you over on the bed and lifting your hips so that you are on your knees, I get between your legs and slide my hard cock between your thighs and press the head against your dripping pussy lips . . . sliding inside to rub against your clit, still reacting to your hard cum

Back