Any bi-curious in Texas?

running throw texas on I 10,

running throw texas now, am in el paso, but not stoppiong long,
i got run about 150 to 200 more miles east today,, some place east of san antonio saturday night, then near orange tx i think
have better idea where tomarrow,,
still a virgin< whom the lucky guy going too beeeeeeeeeee
 
austin_guy13 said:
There are some of us in South Texas that are bi-curious virgins too. I just can't seem to find anyone down here that is willing to be discreet.
discreet is my middle name ;)
 
People in the Mcallen area feel free to send me a PM. Still looking for the first encounter with a man.
 
Hard to find

It's really hard to find someone that just wants to be sucked, My favorite place to try is the BathHouse in Austin. You can go to the basement and sit around masturbating till a Dom walks up and offers his cock. Love to sit there and suck, draws a xrown somethimes if you are the first to suck, crowds are fun, lots of cocks wanting to be sucked and you are the only one sucking... heaven!!
 
Sounds like you are pretty experienced curious. Too bad you aren't closer to me in south texas.
 
back to texas i go

i will be in Dallas area on the 6th,
still looking for some mutual fun... :nana:

them whom want just suck me, i want see and touch you hard cock. you know whom you are!

i'm mwm55 virgin :D
 
spraybomb13 said:
31 MWM north of dallas.

i've fantasized alot about a bi-experience over the past few years. the situation would have to be just right for me though. my wife could NEVER know. i'd like to get to know someone first, just so i'd be comfortable. my sex life at home is pretty dull so a j/o b/j buddy would be pretty cool, i think. mabye one day...
Ditto here.
 
Bi Fun in Houston

Hey my wife and I will be in Houston 14 Dec for two weeks. She wants to watch me with another guy. We wouldlove to find another guy or guys or even couple who would like to play and experiment. Anyone interested please email me. Serious replies only. We will be staying at the JW Marriot hotel by the Galleria. email or im me. (Please refrain from posting E-mail addresses in public forums of Lit.)
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I'm in Grand Prairie, Texas close to Arlington and Dallas. If anyone wants to get together to explore their bi feelings contact me here. I'm very oral and have experience in receiving and giving amazing blow jobs.

I also enjoy receiving anal.
 
I'm in the Houston area...Southwest.. Not interested in men at all, but really would like to suck a cock. Married, and wife knows about my desire...
 
Married Bi guy in League City

Married 33 white male in League City that loves to suck and be sucked ... I am good at what i do.
 
I am 26 and single and bi. I live in Corpus Christi and would love to get together for a blowjob party.
 
Lets get together!!!

Since there is so many people around the Austin, Houston, San Antonio area we should set something up....say around new years :)

We could have some serious fun..couples, singles, straight, other....all welcome...
 
afsexfreak said:
Since there is so many people around the Austin, Houston, San Antonio area we should set something up....say around new years :)

We could have some serious fun..couples, singles, straight, other....all welcome...


i totally agree..It will be so much fun..I would totally be up for uit..28m in houston, tx here

6ft, black hair, brown eyes, brown skin, 175 lbs
 
Austin novice up for one or more

Drop my drawers and save a spot for me. This sounds perfect for learning the ropes from a bunch of other Texans, of different ages and levels of experience. (Please refrain from posting E-mail addresses in public forums of Lit.). :p
 
Last edited by a moderator:
Dallas here...I like to dress up in lingerie and would love to find another who likes to do the same. Not into sex, but bj, masturbation, kissing etc ok
 
jengin said:
Dallas here...I like to dress up in lingerie and would love to find another who likes to do the same. Not into sex, but bj, masturbation, kissing etc ok


Im into the same things as you, how are you today?
 
Married 32 yo Austin male here curious. any experienced males out there willing to suck my cock?
 
Why the hell not! (not answering to anything in particular, just the thread topic)
 
Back
Top