What made you smile Today?...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Missingmeds

Just being
There is one of these threads on the General board, but I thought that one here would be good as well.

Tell one thing that made you smile.

They give me hope Jenny.

Well okay, them and the two hour phone calls from Reno complete with pictures. He doesn't post here anymore but he used to, but now instead I get lovely emails and phone calls.

And graduation isn't so far away that the light isn't shining at the end of the tunnel now.

Plus December will be here soon enough.

* and train wrecks, not as in real ones, but what is called a train wreck here on Lit*

Making this post made me smile today.

Watching a master at work, to bad that the fish weren't biting.

Good to see you Missingmeds. Good to see that the *train wreck* didn't chase you off.

Nahhh...*train wrecks* don't usually bother me much. I said what I had to say and then moved on. Isn't my fault that someone couldn't produce what they said they could.

The other thing that made me smile today was very early this morning. It was another *train wreck* conversation again with someone that doesn't post here anymore.

Only from New Jersey this time.

edited to add.

Hello MT and glad to see you.

This made me smile for today already. Cause we all know what they were doing to cause those kinds of impressions.

Attachments

• 669993-img_0043_resize.jpg
    669993-img_0043_resize.jpg
    62.7 KB · Views: 1,664
Missingmeds said:
There is one of these threads on the General board, but I thought that one here would be good as well.

Tell one thing that made you smile.

They give me hope Jenny.

Well okay, them and the two hour phone calls from Reno complete with pictures. He doesn't post here anymore but he used to, but now instead I get lovely emails and phone calls.

And graduation isn't so far away that the light isn't shining at the end of the tunnel now.

Plus December will be here soon enough.

* and train wrecks, not as in real ones, but what is called a train wreck here on Lit*

Making this post made me smile today.

I've been having a rough day of missing him....so seeing your post about us made me smile....:) Thank you, Missing for giving me that.....:rose:

Re: Re: What made you smile Today?...

whspr said:
I've been having a rough day of missing him....so seeing your post about us made me smile....:) Thank you, Missing for giving me that.....:rose:

Sending you that card and knowing that you are smiling....

I can finally smile today. :) :heart: :kiss: :rose:

Re: Re: Re: What made you smile Today?...

69forever said:
Sending you that card and knowing that you are smiling....

I can finally smile today. :) :heart: :kiss: :rose:

I have a big smile on my face....you are so thoughtful and you are spoiling me!!! ....but I'm smiling baby....:kiss:

What made me smile today...

was when a friend and I were walking along the street and I was walking on the road and she was walking up on the grass beside the road and got her hair caught in a tree!

Anyway, another thing that made me smile, without me smiling at someone else's expense like above :)D ) was when my husband sent me an SMS (even though he was just in the bedroom and I was in the lounge room). It said "tum snuggle" - I thought it was so cute...:) :heart:

I had the teevee on and the movie "Firebirds" is on. I crack up every time I see Nicholas Cage with that pair of red panties on his head and the doing the periscope scene with Tommy Lee Jones.

Whspr and 69 make me smile on a daily basis.

realizing that there really are decent stand up people in the world, that made me smile.

going fishing and catching a big one! I had to let it go, but just knowing it was on my line made me smile from ear to ear.

finding friends in low places as Garth Brooks would say.

having the cable go out last night at the same instant " You'll think of me" by Keith Urban came on, and then having it pop on again just as the video was ending!:p

knowing the true definition of friendship and the people in my life that fit that definition.

my pleasure MM, and TY for the thread.

HFAMB! now that made me smile more then you know!

Phone calls just cause someone is running a little late so I don't worry. That made me smile just a few minutes ago.

Today I am smiling because I have met some wonderful new friends here on Lit!

I am, by nature, a very happy person and I smile everyday. So I think you will find me to be a regular here.

thinking of time with my Master yesterday
will make me smile for days and days

Thank you all for posting in this thread. It is good to know that my Lit friends are smiling as well.

Playing with my new friends today on a thread made me smile a lot. Then chatting with them later.

Getting e-mails from my Sweetie always makes me smile.

Oh and informing my newly menstrating daughter that she gets to do this for the next 40 to 50 years. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back