The Handjob Contest

Carnevil9

King of Jesters.
There's a thread over in the Fetish and Sexuality Central forum called "Married Man Handjob," started by a woman who claims that she likes going into restaurants, finding a married man, dragging him into the bathroom, and stroking him off. Then sending him back to his wife before he is missed.

That gave me an idea for a story: The Handjob Contest. Two girls (basically, pretty slutty ones) have a contest: who can stroke off the most men at a bar/club/concert/restaurant, whatever. Maybe it is only for one night; maybe it takes place over a longer time. They have to find a man, take him somewhere at least semi-private, jerk him off into their hand, and then bring it back for the other one to see it (and then swallow it down if they like).

If I were writing it, I’d start the story in mid-stroke, with one of the women stroking off her first conquest in a closet or back room or restroom stall. The reader wouldn’t know what was going on, of course, other than just a handjob. Until she goes back to the bar or table where her friend is waiting, shows her palm full of spooge to her friend, and says, “That’s one for me!” or something like that. Then slurping it down.

I'm not sure where the “drama” or conflict in the story would come from, but even if it’s just a lot of jerking off, it could be an interesting story!

Any thoughts? Embellishments? Additions or enhancements?

An amusing way to end the story would be the two girls comparing and bragging to each other about the amount of men they've gotten off at the end of the night, then their quiet, unassuming friend they had ditched at the beginning of the night stumbles in, clothes dishevelled and flecked with cum, and cites off a number much higher than either of theirs.

"I win."

An amusing way to end the story would be the two girls comparing and bragging to each other about the amount of men they've gotten off at the end of the night, then their quiet, unassuming friend they had ditched at the beginning of the night stumbles in, clothes dishevelled and flecked with cum, and cites off a number much higher than either of theirs.

"I win."

I like it!!

nice idea.

maybe start from the POV of the gal not giving the handjob, describing what she sees, getting motivated to compete.

The conflict is inherent in the competition.

As an ending, the "loser" could have to lick the "winner's hand clean, ending up in hot girl on girl sex?

It's funny that this idea should show up right now. That hand job thread gave me a slightly different idea that I have been working into a story concept.

I'm reminded of a couple buddies from college who had a tradition of starting the new school year with the 100 beer challenge. Anyone who participated was required to drink 100 beers in the first week of school. Whoever took the challenge but failed was responsible for hauling the empties back to the store for the entire year. (I went school in a state with a mandatory bottle deposit).

My story idea is that two or more girls--hell, it could be an entire sorority--has the 100 blow job challenge. Participants have to suck 100 dicks in the first week or suffer some consequences. Or it could be hand jobs. Either way, those who failed were indebted to those who succeeded for an entire year or semester.

a while ago...we were at a lingerie store. One of the things that makes this store ... interesting is the 'live' modeling. anyway, that's another story.

we were there with another couple and the cashier wanted to watch a guy using the "flashlight" and was trying to encourage someone in the store to do it.

taking the idea, and spinning what the others have said...so now we have three or so couples where the goal is to get the husband or someone elses husband off as quickly as possible...

just a spin :kiss:

All good ideas. I'd start near the end of the competition, where one group / girl is behind the other and has to catch up fast. Maybe she's searching desperately for a guy she hasn't already served... leading to an exciting and unexpected encounter.

Hmm, love the ideas! As someone with a special place in my heart for hand jobs, I would eagerly read any story along these lines.

I'm reminded of a couple buddies from college who had a tradition of starting the new school year with the 100 beer challenge. Anyone who participated was required to drink 100 beers in the first week of school. Whoever took the challenge but failed was responsible for hauling the empties back to the store for the entire year. (I went school in a state with a mandatory bottle deposit).

My story idea is that two or more girls--hell, it could be an entire sorority--has the 100 blow job challenge. Participants have to suck 100 dicks in the first week or suffer some consequences. Or it could be hand jobs. Either way, those who failed were indebted to those who succeeded for an entire year or semester.

LOVE this idea.

Please make this.

There's a thread over in the Fetish and Sexuality Central forum called "Married Man Handjob," started by a woman who claims that she likes going into restaurants, finding a married man, dragging him into the bathroom, and stroking him off. Then sending him back to his wife before he is missed.

That gave me an idea for a story: The Handjob Contest. Two girls (basically, pretty slutty ones) have a contest: who can stroke off the most men at a bar/club/concert/restaurant, whatever. Maybe it is only for one night; maybe it takes place over a longer time. They have to find a man, take him somewhere at least semi-private, jerk him off into their hand, and then bring it back for the other one to see it (and then swallow it down if they like).

If I were writing it, I’d start the story in mid-stroke, with one of the women stroking off her first conquest in a closet or back room or restroom stall. The reader wouldn’t know what was going on, of course, other than just a handjob. Until she goes back to the bar or table where her friend is waiting, shows her palm full of spooge to her friend, and says, “That’s one for me!” or something like that. Then slurping it down.

I'm not sure where the “drama” or conflict in the story would come from, but even if it’s just a lot of jerking off, it could be an interesting story!

Any thoughts? Embellishments? Additions or enhancements?

MaryJane was wondering how she could possibly win the hand job contest and get the $10,000 prize. She thought back to last night, when she'd gotten 3 men to cum but her two girl friends had done 4 and 5 each. She slouched down depressed at her cheap desk in the travel agency where she worked, staring at the poster of beautiful Hawaii on the wall, with the required lovely girl in a grass skirt.

An idea started to form....

What if she made it to tonight's contest, but with a special skirt. Not made from palm fronds, but made of a belt from which hung one or two dozen lubed up, ready to go fleshlights?

Once the men saw her showing off her belly dancing, with those fleshlights ready, they'd just leave whoever had her hands on their cock and plunge it in one of those. And since she'd be moving her hips and that'd move the fleshlights, she'd be jerking them off.

The other girls would just be getting them ready!

She laughed out loud then...it might just work!

Last edited:
With a all the good ideas. Maybe we should just have a contest as to who could write the best "hand job contest story"

With a all the good ideas. Maybe we should just have a contest as to who could write the best "hand job contest story"

They decided to have their hand job contest every Saturday night at midnight. All the guys whose dates didn't do them, or who didn't have a date, came to know of this service. All the girls dating started to wonder why their dates didn't seem so eager to lay them.

The girls dating found their dates were spending less! They were only getting a movie and popcorn instead of movies, wine and steaks!

Maybe it's a small college town, and it's a frat house that hosts the 12pm Saturday Night Special.

Expanding

Kewl -

I like the idea of makming it into an X-Games contest where grrls have to run thru a maze and get guys off at different stations. Maybe even amazing race style. My fave maze wouls be where the grrls are blindflolded and have to feel their way thru a maze - if a cock is felt - it must be stroked or sucked to ejaculation before continuing on in the race.

hee!

what dew u think?

:heart:

The Amazing Jack-Off

Awesome Chrissy!!! That would be a ton of fun to write or read.

OR for RL!

If it goes into syndication, maybe Trojan would sponsor.

Last edited:
Kewl -

I like the idea of makming it into an X-Games contest where grrls have to run thru a maze and get guys off at different stations. Maybe even amazing race style. My fave maze wouls be where the grrls are blindflolded and have to feel their way thru a maze - if a cock is felt - it must be stroked or sucked to ejaculation before continuing on in the race.

hee!

what dew u think?

:heart:

Story idea quality: A+

Prose quality: my head hurts.

All great ideas. My idea is a bet between two women who despise each other. They have a history that could be described throughout the story, and a reason why they hate each other so much. They are each given the same size jar and have a set amount of time to fill it as much as possible. They can use whatever means necessary to fill their jar with as much sperm as possible. At the end of the time limit, whoever has the least amount of cum in her jar has to drink both jars of cum. There could also be a side bet where the loser has to be a slave to the winner for the entire weekend.

All great ideas. My idea is a bet between two women who despise each other. They have a history that could be described throughout the story, and a reason why they hate each other so much. They are each given the same size jar and have a set amount of time to fill it as much as possible. They can use whatever means necessary to fill their jar with as much sperm as possible. At the end of the time limit, whoever has the least amount of cum in her jar has to drink both jars of cum. There could also be a side bet where the loser has to be a slave to the winner for the entire weekend.

This could have an underlying plot that is similar to the tortoise and the hare. One woman decides that the best way to win is to jerk off as many men as possible in the time allowed. The other woman, knowing that men come more when they are really turned on, decides that quality will beat quantity.

This could have an underlying plot that is similar to the tortoise and the hare. One woman decides that the best way to win is to jerk off as many men as possible in the time allowed. The other woman, knowing that men come more when they are really turned on, decides that quality will beat quantity.

A lot of really great ideas, but I really like these particular ideas. It makes sense to me that this be a sorority challenge.

There are all kinds of movies from Romania where its a "party" and they have male dancers and crazy wild women.

I think they get paid for acts that get filmed. a bow job earns her $$$, sex $$$, making out with a girl $$$, going down on a girl $$$

so put a dollar amount to this! :devil:

In my novel I have a scene in which six or seven scouts lure the bully into a jerk off contest for cash in the dark. When they turn on the flashlight, the bully is the only one with his dick out. [Under aged content removed.]

Last edited by a moderator:
I'd situate the contest during Sunday worship hours at one of those churches that plays Christian rock music. Do it right there in the pews, using one-quart plastic freezer bags as cum receptacles. Whoever has the fullest bag wins. Losers have to spread the contents of their bags all over each others tits in front of the guys they pleasured, and then lick it off. Works for me.

Give them a week. or a onth Make them save a sample from each man in a tiny glassine envelopeas proof of conquest.

I just wrote a story that features three women having a "sex contest". I was thinking of adding chapters to it. This sort of scene sounds like it could be an interesting climax to such a story.

I'd situate the contest during Sunday worship hours at one of those churches that plays Christian rock music. Do it right there in the pews, using one-quart plastic freezer bags as cum receptacles. Whoever has the fullest bag wins. Losers have to spread the contents of their bags all over each others tits in front of the guys they pleasured, and then lick it off. Works for me.

Wow! I thought Lit disabled the "unregistered guests" being able to post back around 2002!!?

Back