Bi-Curious men, would you kiss a man?

kissing

I am not curious I am bi. Yes I love to kiss other men. I love when they have a razor stubble. Bobby
 
I love to!

It took about six months after my first experience with a man to have my second experience. In that second experience, I was kissed by a guy for the first time. It was so sensuous... Since that time, I find that most physical relations with a guy are so much more exciting when kissing, stroking and cuddling are part of the experience.
 
I've yet to do my first suck but no kissing and no anal! But, nobody is interested in getting a blowjob! :confused::(
 
Having a relationship with a another man

It took about six months after my first experience with a man to have my second experience. In that second experience, I was kissed by a guy for the first time. It was so sensuous... Since that time, I find that most physical relations with a guy are so much more exciting when kissing, stroking and cuddling are part of the experience.

I find that the same way.Since then I haven't had any and I need more.Anybody interested in furthering the conversation with me I would be interested?
 
I have and would again... as long as the vibe was right.
 
Oh yes... the very first time I was with a man, we made out like teenagers... all mad and passionate. I will never forget the feel of his hard, strong male body against mine... my hands running over the warm, muscular surfaces of his body, arms, neck, legs... his beautiful erect cock pressing into me as I took his face in my hands, feeling the stubble there as we penetrated each others mouths with our tongues, urgently exploring one another. I was aroused intensely by the taste of his saliva, which I drank hungrily, just as later I would drink the manly seed erupting from his penis...

That was was such a delightful experience. I have not kissed every man I've been with since, as sometimes that response is just not not there. But there have been several men I have connected with enough to kiss long, slowly, deeply and passionately. Not long ago, I let a man cum into my mouth and we shared a long, deeply pleasurable, semen-enhanced kiss. That was quite wonderful.

Kissing another man is a major turn-on for me. I can't wait to do it again.
 
Last edited:
Would you like to kiss a man?

Yes of course, I am in Indiana, and am a bottom who cds in panties. I am free during the day afternoon.
 
Oh my, you enjoy kissing, cuddling and stroking. So do I! Also I checked out your other replies and see you enjoy wearing panties. A double oh my!! I used to wear them occassionally and loved the feel. I am an old fart in Cleveland looking to please a man who enjoys kissing, cuddling, panties, silk, satin and lace. Any interest?
 
---

that and SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO much more.
 
Depends on my goal. If I am looking to simply fill up on cock, No. If I'm looking for a fun night, Yes.
 
Back
Top