New faces, come say hello...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teehee. If only. I'm a penniless student don't you know? That's way out of my price range!

nymphee said:
Teehee. If only. I'm a penniless student don't you know? That's way out of my price range!

Go cover yourself in grey paint and become a statue in Paris, andwatch as people drop coins in your pot, as the money mounts, think "rabbit" but stay til you have enough for the batteries :nana:

mickyp123 said:
Go cover yourself in grey paint and become a statue in Paris, andwatch as people drop coins in your pot, as the money mounts, think "rabbit" but stay til you have enough for the batteries :nana:

I had to buy some yesterday- they are obscenely expensive!

Lovely to meet you too x

nymphee said:
<Pales slightly>

Oh my goodness! Hello! Thank you for the welcome

nymphée

Hmmm... 'pales slightly'... Must be from all the pidgeon shit

:-D

SN

nymphee said:
I'm sure there was a joke in there somewhere, but i'm being dense.

Wha?!

Possibly something to do with being a statue in a park in Paris... but I could have simply been having an LSD flashback.

:)

SN

Last edited:
Oh ok! Yeah- as if I have the time or discipline to stand around waiting for people to throw money at me all day!

nymphee said:
Oh ok! Yeah- as if I have the time or discipline to stand around waiting for people to throw money at me all day!

I admire the confidense lol, :catroar:

he say's sneakin on at work :devil:

?

mickyp123 said:
I admire the confidense lol, :catroar:

he say's sneakin on at work :devil:

'Adequately confused, he retires to his cognac and his girl, contemplating the roundness of the world and the relevence of the space-time continuum...'

:rolleyes:

SN

nymphee said:
Same, especially because of my age, my friends thing it's weird. Plus most of them are as straight laced as the come! Isn't it strange how different people are?!
Have you read Sir Nathan's "Culture Shock"? That was what convinced me to come and post in here.

I started to, but I need to do it in parts cuz it's so long. lol

mickyp123 said:
imagine if your friends were all thinking the same thing, that would be cool, .....Hello curious, and nymphee :rose: :rose: one each lol

I've mentioned a few things to them and they look at me like I'm crazy. Ah, maybe I am a bit.

Thanks for the rose. :)

curious_subbie said:
I started to, but I need to do it in parts cuz it's so long. lol

Yeah, *cough* sorry about that. Er, I know this comment wasn't directed at me, lol, but I just thought I'd pipe up anyway :D

It's a long story because I didn't want to gloss over anything. I wanted to show the 'ideal' situation, so that those who were curious, such as yourself, would have something against which you could compare your own experiences.

In addition, the core tenets of safe, sane and consensual BDSM are explained, as is D/s, particularly with regard to 'humbling yourself before (insert type of dominant here)'. So with the storyline also encompassing the flowering of the protagonist's sexuality, there was a fair bit to cover.

I'm delighted people are enjoying it. I could have submitted it in chapters, but you can 'control d' (bookmark) any page you are up to, so it's not really a problem. The story was already complete and I'm not interested in vote gathering, so I submitted the whole lot. If it strikes a chord with you, I'd imagine you'd be pleased you didn't have to 'wait for the next chapter'.

Yeah, anyway, that's why Culture Shock is so long, and was submitted in one piece.

Be well,

SN

Hi I am new here so thought I'd better say hello. My name is self explanatory and I am here to find like minded friends for chat or more...I would particularly like to hear from a mature dominant woman if you are out there :)

Sir_Nathan said:
Yeah, *cough* sorry about that. Er, I know this comment wasn't directed at me, lol, but I just thought I'd pipe up anyway :D

It's a long story because I didn't want to gloss over anything. I wanted to show the 'ideal' situation, so that those who were curious, such as yourself, would have something against which you could compare your own experiences.

In addition, the core tenets of safe, sane and consensual BDSM are explained, as is D/s, particularly with regard to 'humbling yourself before (insert type of dominant here)'. So with the storyline also encompassing the flowering of the protagonist's sexuality, there was a fair bit to cover.

I'm delighted people are enjoying it. I could have submitted it in chapters, but you can 'control d' (bookmark) any page you are up to, so it's not really a problem. The story was already complete and I'm not interested in vote gathering, so I submitted the whole lot. If it strikes a chord with you, I'd imagine you'd be pleased you didn't have to 'wait for the next chapter'.

Yeah, anyway, that's why Culture Shock is so long, and was submitted in one piece.

Be well,

SN

Oh I wasn't complaining. I love long stories. It's just that I couldn't read it all in one shot.

It certainly has my attention and I am enjoying it so far.

I'm off to read some more of it. :)

Hello All! I go by Agincourt... no one really gets that name so every one just calls me "Agin" I've just discoved this forum today, however am well aquainted with Literotica as a whole. I'm in the process of exploring my submissive side and have little to no experience. However I hope to learn more. Its a pleasure to be here! :)

kiwisub said:
Hi I am new here so thought I'd better say hello. My name is self explanatory and I am here to find like minded friends for chat or more...I would particularly like to hear from a mature dominant woman if you are out there :)

Agincourt said:
Hello All! I go by Agincourt... no one really gets that name so every one just calls me "Agin" I've just discoved this forum today, however am well aquainted with Literotica as a whole. I'm in the process of exploring my submissive side and have little to no experience. However I hope to learn more. Its a pleasure to be here! :)

Welcome, have a look around, take your shoes off, relax.

Fury :rose:

Hello, I am new here ^_^ I am curious about BDSM.. So I thought I would go here and maybe learn about it see if I could be interested in it. From what I have seen and heard it sounds interesting! yup.. ^_^

LauraSan said:
Hello, I am new here ^_^ I am curious about BDSM.. So I thought I would go here and maybe learn about it see if I could be interested in it. From what I have seen and heard it sounds interesting! yup.. ^_^

Welcome to all the new people. As you can see from my posts, I'm pretty new on the boards too.

For those interested about learning the basics, it's probably best to google 'castlerealm' - or IM me for the address. There are plenty of good sites out there with good quality info. Learning from the boards 'whether or not you might be interested' is probably not the 'best' way to go about it.

SN

Sir_Nathan said:
Welcome to all the new people. As you can see from my posts, I'm pretty new on the boards too.

For those interested about learning the basics, it's probably best to google 'castlerealm' - or IM me for the address. There are plenty of good sites out there with good quality info. Learning from the boards 'whether or not you might be interested' is probably not the 'best' way to go about it.

SN

:eek: Sir Nathantroublemaker :D

I think respectfully it would be wonderful if you would share this list of sites 'with good quality info'...........smiles :rose:

Still reading btw and enjoying , wish I had a printer currently . I hate reading online past a limited amount of text .

hmmm lol

@}-}rebecca---- said:
:eek: Sir Nathantroublemaker :D

I think respectfully it would be wonderful if you would share this list of sites 'with good quality info'...........smiles :rose:

Still reading btw and enjoying , wish I had a printer currently . I hate reading online past a limited amount of text .

I didn't think I was allowed to provide links to sites that weren't literotica ones. And any list I gave would be neither exhaustive nor necessarily provide the answers some may seek. I'm not saying 'anything' is necessarily 'right'. I'm just saying the boards on Literotica probably aren't the best place to try to figure out whether or not you are suitable for 'this'.

SN

ps. 'Making trouble' wasn't my intention. If I've offended anyone, I'd like to apologise.
pps. I'm glad you are enjoying the story. It's long. It's a novel. *shrugs* lol

Sir_Nathan said:
I didn't think I was allowed to provide links to sites that weren't literotica ones. And any list I gave would be neither exhaustive nor necessarily provide the answers some may seek. I'm not saying 'anything' is necessarily 'right'. I'm just saying the boards on Literotica probably aren't the best place to try to figure out whether or not you are suitable for 'this'.

SN

ps. 'Making trouble' wasn't my intention. If I've offended anyone, I'd like to apologise.
pps. I'm glad you are enjoying the story. It's long. It's a novel. *shrugs* lol

I completely concur with you on the comment I highlighted above Nathan Sir.

You may also be correct about the links to other sites, however it's done frequently in the BDSM Library here in Lit. I honestly don't know.

I am sorry if you felt my post was critical of your comments it was more tongue in cheek then anything .........smiles. Can we possibly put this aside and blame Miss Precious ? Thats what I usually do when I am in trouble.

@}-}rebecca----

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back