Seduced or teased by Mother-in-law????

mother_in_law

Really Experienced
Joined
Dec 27, 2001
Posts
194
I have had many requests to start a new thread. I would love to hear from men that have been seduced or teased by their mother-in-laws. Tell me your true stories of things your mother-in -law has done. The things that are taboo.------------------------------------------MOM
 
maw-in-law

While it's always been a fantasy, my real mother in law (hopefully soon to be my ex-mother in law) did nothing to cause any excitement, at least of a sexual nature. Before I met her, I fanatasized about the erotic and lustful possiblitlies but alas, reality hit soon enough for me. However, I'm sure there are some incredibly erotic happenings with others. If I ever marry again, maybe I'll have another chance at having a mother in law that I can drool over. hehehe.
 
Guess it will just live in fantasies for now; hehehe. Ah how magical the mind can be when it isn't bedeveling....
 
seduced by mother-in-law??

Well my mother-in-law was drunk at a family outing when see came up to me and started to rub my ass. I thought it would go further but all of the relatives were around.
 
I used to live with a women for about 4 years and every chance her mother got she would be trying anything to get my attention. come out of the shower at our place and her towel would just "drop" if I was alone. or she would even write emails tell me she wanted to have sex with me. but the timing was never right to do that:(
 
I wish

I would love for my Mother to try something with me. She is only 4 years older then I am and she is where my wife get's her beauty from.:p :p :rose: :p :p
 
My Motherin Law.Did a No No.

My Ex Mother in Law Bribed me to date her other Daughter.Fortunatly the other Daughter was smart.She had the Mother All figured out.I was Clueless.Mothers in Law can
be Devias. So, I have since been to a Romance Novel Convention.I got Layed 3 Times in an 8 Hour Period by three seperate Women.The Romance Medium is The Message.
All Enquiries were Sincere & so was I.
LuvDoc4u
 
Once

Well I have a definite experience with mothers-in-law..my wifes mother always was very quiet and shy with me. However, I noticed everytime I looked at her, she would always turn away. I knew something was odd about our relationship but could never put my finger on it. One day while I was home alone she dropped by, when she realized her daughter was not at home, she quickly tryed to excuse herself. I asked her point blank if she had a problem with me. To my shock she said no and then proceeded to move closer and closer to me. She told me that she felt sexually stirred everytime she saw me and that she she really just wanted to be closer. I told her I was extremely flattered and agreed that we should have a closer relationship. She then proceeded to grab my hand and lead me to the bathroom. She then dropped to her knees and unzipped my pants and proceeded to take me deep into her mouth. I came like crazy. We have never since touched each other but the thought often crosses my mind. By the way, she is 51 and hot and I am 32.
 
Mother-in-Law

I'll tell you my Mother-in-Law story. She came to live with us three years ago just before the birth of our son and at first she stayed in our Bonus room which is huge, until the contsruction of her In-Law house was completed. When the place was almost done I was over at her new place doing some finish work, puttng in door knobs, we started talking about my wife and how she takes naps with our son. My wife happened to be napping at this time. It was time for a break anyway so she offered me a beer and we sat down on the only thing in the room, her bed of course.

My Mother-in-Law is 70 years old and still has a great body, so I have always wondered what it would be like to have sex with her. I gulped down my beer and she drank hers quickly too. She asked if I'd like another. Of course I said yes, then she made a joke about I better watch it because if she has any more she might do something wild 'n crazy. She came back to the bedroom and before she got to the bed, she put the beers down on her nightstand and started taking her clothes off. Needless to say I was not saying no, I went with it and before you know it we had made love for an hour or more.

That was about six months ago and we still get together every week or so whenever we're sure my wife won't catch us. I have always loved older women, and now know why. What a great lover she is.

Washdude
 
YUK

:( My EX mother in law was sooo GROSS that the only thing she teased was food before it went down her great maw of a mouth:p :mad:
 
my mother in law...is constantly fondleing me...and rubbing my ass...shes a nice looking lady but i've never really had any interest in her....
 
More true stories

Come on guys , are you holding back ? I know there are many more son-in laws who have been hit on by there MILs----------------MOM
 
True stories

If you don't have mother-in-law stories,what about sister-in-laws, aunts, and other relatives.----MOM
 
Sister-in-law

Mom, Once at a party my SIL was drunk and she told me she wanted to give me head , but it has not happened yet.
BBB
 
Well while I have never seduced any son in laws since I only have one...and no thank you....but this will prbly count as family seduction .....when I was much younger my now ex hubby's brother came on like gangbusters...we ended up having a brief affair until it blew up in our faces...that's not the reason for divorce..but it was hot and heavy and we carried it on right in front of everyone's noses...ohhhhhhhhhhhh what hot times...

And BTW...I'm now that hot sexy seventy y/o that would rock your world!! :devil: I did read someone mention a 70 y/o MIL....;)
 
Lucky Brother in law Wild Rose

Wild rose your ex- brother in law was a lucky gentleman in having an affair with you!;) :rose: :kiss:
 
Re: Lucky Brother in law Wild Rose

Nordic man said:
Wild rose your ex- brother in law was a lucky gentleman in having an affair with you!;) :rose: :kiss:


Well thank you...I'm very flattered!!:rose: :kiss: I think he was going thru that male change....but whatever it was very hot!!! I was 37 at the time;)
 
Back
Top