Labyrinth (1 male needed, PM if interested)

Sarah moaned as his hands entangled themselves in her hair, feeling her body melt with the kiss as she wrapped her arms around his waist, keeping him firmly to her, feeling their tongues duel a little bit. She could feel her knees go weak and she hugged him closer to keep her balance.
 
Finally breaking their kiss Jareth looked into her eyes his face flushed. "Well that answers that question then doesn't it my Queen. Perhaps we should remove your new jewels and dress before we accidentally ruin them. Just so you are not uncomfortable I will undress too," he chuckled.
 
Sarah nodded, breathing heavily, her face also flushed. "Of course, my King," she said. She slowly removed the jewels first, even the earrings. Her new wedding band remained on her finger, though. She looked at him as she slowly slipped out of her dress, some nervousness showing but that was natural. She had no idea how pretty she was as she undressed, and stood in her undergarments before him.
 
Jareth had been undressing himself and as he finished and turned around he gasped in surprise. They had of course been sleeping apart until now and what was before him was a vision of beauty. "My Queen you are the picture of every mans fantasy and you are all mine. How did a lowly goblin King such as myself get to be so fortunate."
Taking her in his arms again he kissed her deeply and with passion trying to express all his joy in that one kiss.
 
Sarah gasped as he kissed her once more, amazed at his reaction to her. He told her she was pretty of course, but she never imagined herself like he always proclaimed her. But she felt his joy, felt his passion, and was very eager to return that. She returned the kiss with gusto, showing how happy she was being with him in this moment.
 
Jareth easily picked her up and carried her the few steps to the bed, never once breaking their kiss. Laying her down on the bed he joined her lying down by her side. He continued to kiss her while he began to run his hand up and down her side lightly, teasing her lower back and hips while he caressed her buttocks and then ran his finger tips up her spine.

His other hand played with her hair, wrapping it around his finger and creating small curls.
 
Sarah shivered with each new touch, his gentle fingers luring her into pleasurefilled sighs as they continued to kiss. Her own hands caressed his arms and shoulders, tracing designs on his chest.
 
Jareth unclasped her bra and slipped it off her shoulder, freeing one of her breasts. Tracing it with his fingers he began to massage it lightly, getting firmer with each passing second until he was firmly doing it. He moved up to her nipple and again lightly traced around it before playing with it slowly getting firmer and firmer until he was rubbing it between his fingers and pulling it up slightly. He felt her moan into his mouth and it turned him on even more.
 
Sarah moaned loudly, especially when Jareth started playing with her nipple, and she gave a shiver of happiness. It felt so good. She hooked a leg around his and brought them closer to her, her small foot traveling up and down his thigh and calf.
 
Jareth finally ended their kiss and traveled down her body leaving small kisses in his wake until he came to her breast. licking and suckling it he made his way around it until he came to the nipple. Sucking it into his mouth he flicked it with his tongue before nibbling on it with his lips, then in a surprising move he bit it lightly and stretched it out before sucking on it once more and teasing it with his tongue again.
 
Sarah gasped and moaned as he nibbled and sucked on her breast, her back arching in pleasure and approval, giving a slight shiver as he began teasing it with his tongue again. One of her hands went up and took their time running through his hair, her eyes half lidded in bliss.
 
He gently rolled her over onto her back and slipped the other side of her bra off. Now with both breasts exposed to his ministrations he allowed his hand to manipulate this breast like he had the other one. He massage it and then moved on to the nipple. The difference this time was that he mimicked everything that his mouth was doing on her other breast. If his tongue was lightly flicking it his fingers did the same. If he was suckling it up he pinched it up and if he bit it lightly he squeezed a little harder. He wanted his Wife's first time to be memorable.
 
Sarah gasped and moaned loudly. This was the best she's felt, and she let him know that as he gently worked her body to new pleasures and wonders. She felt herself stretching so he would feel her breasts get fuller, her back arching in appreciation.
 
Jareth smiled to himself as he felt Sarah responding. The best was yet to come though. leaving her breasts for now he kissed his way lower on her body while running his hands lightly down her sides, tickling her. Finally he got to her panties and he gently tugged them down. He was surprised to see that she was rather nicely trimmed and he kissed all around her mound before planting a kiss directly on her lower lips. Moving his mouth forward he licked through them in one movement from bottom to top savoring her flavor from the juices that had already flowed from her.

Using his fingers to open her up like a flower he plunged his tongue inside her and begun to lick all around her insides, reaching as far inside as he possibly could. He wanted her as wet as possible before he entered her. If he could get her to orgasm first all the better. Thinking that he moved his thumb to her clitoris and began to rub it in slow circles.
 
Sarah gasped as she felt his tongue enter her private place, but then began to moan loudly. Damn, it felt good. It felt real good. Her body was convulsing now, responding to his touch very positively, and she moaned her pleasure, feeling like she was on a cloud. His thumb on her sensitive nub was driving her crazy, and she bucked her hips a little bit, wanting more.
 
Jareth knew that Sarah was getting close now and he redoubled his efforts. His thumb pressed a little harder on her clitoris, pushing it against her pubic bone, adding the friction of it and his thumb together.

His tongue moved faster inside of her, working over her walls and lips, urging her on towards her orgasm.
 
Sarah soon began to whimper as she sped toward orgasm, thrashing on the bed, unable to control how her body reacted anymore. A few moments later, she let out a pleasure filled scream and convulsed as her body released it's sweet nectar from her hot core, feeling absolute pleasure and desire.
 
Jareth held himself in place with difficulty as Sarah convulsed on the bed but she finally orgasmed and he was rewarded with the feeling of her juices flowing over his tongue. He lapped them all up and she tasted so sweet he couldn't get enough. He stopped playing with her clit allowing her to calm down and raised himself up onto his knees. While she was still recovering he took of his underwear and knelt between her legs in all his naked glory. His large penis was pointed at his bride but he knew it was far to big for her first time. Using his magic he shrunk it down to a respectable 6 inches and not to thick. He would not hurt his love for anything but they would both get pleasure from this.

Moving forward he knelt fully between her legs and lifted them up slightly so his penis was lined up with her sodden entrance. Putting just the head in he looked his wife in her eyes and whispered "Are you ready for this my love?"
 
Sarah had watched in a blissful daze as Jareth removed his underwear and made his cock more easy to manage for her first time and got her ready. "Yes, I'm ready, Jareth," she whispered back, looking up at him. Her eyes were soft and trusting, but full of the pleasure and bliss he had already bestowed upon her.
 
Jareth pressed in slowly, opening her up. He felt her passage grip him as he pushed ever onwards, her virginal channel hugging him as tight as a vice. When he was almost half way in he came to her barrier. "Brace yourself my sweet this may hurt at first but I swear it will just be for a little bit." He thrust hard and broke through and continued deeper into her until he was buried fully inside. Then he slowly withdrew and then slowly pressed back in again. He kept up this slow pace until she began to loosen up and relax. He wanted her to feel good before he began the next step.
 
Sarah had gasped and gave a soft whimper of pain when he broke through her barrier, and whimpered still for a few more strokes before giving a soft moan of pleasure. Despite the initial pain, it felt so good, and she gave a bit more of a louder moan.
 
Jareth heard her whimpers turn to moans and knew she was ready. Pulling back slowly he began to thrust in hard at a different angle, hitting her newly awakened g-spot and rubbing it. He wanted to see if this would have the desired reaction or if it was still to early for her to experience pleasure from this.
 
Sarah let out a loud gasp, then moaned loudly as he gave her a different feeling inside of her, and soon, she was writhing underneath of him, in pleasure, in desire.
 
Jareth soon learned it was definitely working so he increased his pace and strength plunging into her hard and fast. Then he moved one hand down to her mound and began to play with her clitoris again. He was going all out tonight. After all you only had one first time and one wedding night.
 
Sarah soon began thrashing even more underneath of him, whimpering and feeling like she was approaching another orgasm. She tried not to shut her eyes, even in pleasure, wanting to look at him while he did this, wanting to please him like was doing to her.
 
Back
Top