Adventure,Riches, and Romance (closed for LexiLove)

Altar awoke watching the two woman. He smirked watching standing up wincing only slightly from the ribs. He came over joining them as he kissed Karina as Imani played with her pussy. His hand traveling down to tease Imani's clit.
 
Karina jumped as she Altar joined then though Imani moaned out. "You good to fuck her Altar?"she asked. Imani got Karina down on the bed as she as still teasing her pussy. Getting nice and wet for him. Karina moaned out as she pulled Imani into a kiss.
 
Altar said "yeah wouldn't be the first time we did it while we were both a little sore." Once Imani got her wet he stripped. Slipping his hard cock into Karina's cunt. He started fucking her slowly teasing her. As he continued to finger Imani.
 
Karina moaned out after the kiss, "Oh that feels good." Imani also moaned before she began to suck on Karina's tits. She began to ride Altar's fingers as she moved down to Karina's clit. Teasing it as Altar fucked her. That made Karina squirm as it was new pleasure.
 
Altar moaned as he felt Karina's cunt pulse around his cock with the new sensations she was getting. He kept working his fingers and Cock into the two woman. Watching Imani play with Karina's clit as he fucked her. He tried to go a little faster but only picked up the speed of his thrusts a bit before his ribs began to hurt him again. Alternating between slow thrusts when they ached and fast thrusts once the throbbing died down.
 
Karina soon sitting up as she became worried about Altar. Placing her hands on his cheeks. "You are alright my love?"she asked. Worried as this was too much for his body yet. Imani placed her hands on Altar and began to heal him. "Not nice to not inform your lovers..."she said.
 
Altar felt more Imani's magic healing his ribs. He said "I didn't want you to exaust yourself Imani. You already patched it up really good." Once he no longer felt any pain he said "thank you Imani." He rewarded her by fucking her pussy rapidly with his fingers. His thumb brushing against her clit. Meanwhile he continued to fuck Karina. Leaning down to briefly kiss both his lovers.
 
Imani moaned out after the kiss before laying back down. "I am fine we are more worried about you."she said. Karina arched her back after the kiss as she came hard. Seeing Karina cum made Imani cum all over his fingers. The two girls began to pant as they laid there.
 
It didn't take long for Altar to cum. Licking Imani's juices from his fingers and he pulled out of Karina. Laying on the bed holding his two lovers. He lightly groped the two of them and said "so should we be on our way back to the city now?" They stilll had a four day ride back into town. If they wanted to stay though and see what this town had to offer he would take them where they wanted.
 
The girls snuggled up to Altar as he spoke. "We should head back....see our new home."she said. After a bit they got dressed and headed out. The ride back was much smoother as they found a cave to camp for the night.
 
Altar got the camp set up. Getting a fire going and preparing some of there rations as they made camp in the cave. He looked at his two lovers and smiled. He said "well other than the rib and Karina's shoulder injury this was a pretty quick and easy buck we made." He looked over at the enchanted sword. HE said "what do you two think we shoudl do with that?"
 
The girls sat down by the fire and got comfortable. "Yeah we got lucky and I say keep it. We might be able to use them."she said. Karina soon stretched out on her blanket, tired from the trip. Soon Karina fell asleep and that made Imani smile. "She must have been tired. I think we need to keep an eye on her."she said.
 
Axel sat down by the fire as well. Hearing Imani he said "i agree. I think we should of probably taken some time off between the mine and this job. Once we recruit some more people into the guild we won't have to go on as many expeditions or jobs ourselves. Though I will still want to go on some."The fire danced across his skin. He gave Imani a smile and said "Im glad you care for us as much as we care for you."
 
Imani looked at Altar but was concern. "How long do those potions last? I noticed she didn't eat a lot of meat on the way here and even at dinner."she said. She turned and looked at Karina who was sounds asleep. "I am worried she may be with child."she said. Getting up and checking to see if Karina had a fever or was very cold.
 
Altar's eyes widened at the prospect that Karina may be pregnant. He said "they usually last about a month. Unless...unless Karina forgot to take it." He wasn't sure how he felt about this prospect. While he did want children with Karina and Imani. They didn't have there guild going yet. They didn't have a way to provide for a child without going out on expeditions themselves. He said "imani is there any spell you can do that can detect if she is infact with child?"
 
Imani felt her forehead to see it was warm. [color=#9400D]"She has a fever....but she is cold. I can see if she is with child but I think she is sick."she said.[/color] She began to say a spell as she placed a hand on Karina's stomach. No child so she was sick. "No child so Karina is sick but I can help her."she said.
 
Altar sighed a mix of relief but also dissapointment. He said "thanks Imani. We would be tearing through potion after potion if it wasn't for you. Granted that was why we wanted a healer in the first place. Now im glad we met you and could love you." He leaned in placing a tender kiss on her lips before he let her help Karina. He stroked the fire.
 
Imani kissed Altar back before she finished up on Karina. Soon joining Altar by the fire, snuggling up to him. "I am glad you guys accepted me.....taking care of me and loving me."she said. She began to kiss his neck before she planted herself on Altar's lap. Kissing him some more before resting her head against his. "I know I do not have tits like Karina but I can still please you."she said. Imani removed her shirt before setting it aside.
 
Altar groaned as she climbed into his lap. As he felt her lips on his neck he instinctivly bucked up. He said "Imani you are beautiful in your own way. Your body is just as sexy as Karaina's even if it is sexy in a different way." He leaned down beginning to message her tits. His tongue went to her nipple circling it before he began to suck and lightly bite it. He said "both my woman please me."
 
Imani moaned as she held him to her tits. "Mmmm take me please."she said. Wanting to be fucked again, loving that he was gentle but rough as well. Imani began to undress Altar before she crawled off his lap. Pushing her pants down before he saw she as dripping wet already.
 
Altar groaned hearing her beg. He stood up so her face was level with his cock. He said "suck it." His tone was gentle but demanding. He let out a groan as sh took him I to her mouth.
 
Imani smiled before she began to suck him. Remembering what Karina said as she began to play with his balls. Meeting his gaze as she took as much as she could of him. After a bit, Imani laid down with her legs spread. Wondering what hole he would fuck first.
 
Altar groaned lmani was sucking his cock in just the way he loved. He settled between her legs sliding his cock into her waiting cunt. Kissing her hungrilly as he began to fuck her slowly.
 
Imani moaned out before being silenced by the kiss. Pulling Altar closer as they kiss. Loving as he began to go faster and harder. "Oh please fuck my ass too."she said. Wanting to ride him while he was in her ass.
 
Altar continued to fuck her faster. Watching her tits shake and bounce below him. Hearing her pleas he slipped out of her. Flipping her over he used her juices on his cock as lubrication to slip into her ass fucking it slowly before he heard her ask to be on top. Letting g her ride his ass as he watched her.
 
Back
Top