Best MMF story?

I guess the thing that annoys me most about it is that there's no comparable analog on the female side.

You never hear of a woman being slammed because she takes a turn at a pussy.

But, due to the repressiveness regarding sex in our society, and the insecurity of the "manliest' of them all, anyone with a penis who does anything these people don't approve of is considered something less than a man and deserving of ridicule...

and because of that bi porn SUCKS. They can't get decent actors to do it.
 
and because of that bi porn SUCKS. They can't get decent actors to do it.

Well, let's face it: in the greatest majority of bi porn, the men they get are really gay actors who are bi for pay. You'll almost never see a crossover male performer - I've seen a couple of guys from the straight side take dildos, but (not that I've seen a lot of bi porn, mind you) I don't recall having ever seen a guy from straight porn suck a cock in a bi video.

It's also why in a lot of bi porn, if the scene starts with a guy and girl making out and getting it on, once the second cock comes in, the girl's almost entirely left out in the cold.

Once in a while, you find one where everybody seems to be having fun and getting equal time, but those, unfortunately, are the rarity.

I wish there was more amateur bi out there, where folks like us, with equal interest in cock and pussy, were having fun and not leaving anybody out...

or giving them shit for wanting to do something some people might consider "faggy" (to coin a term).
 
I'm not suggesting any of my stories are the "Best MMF story..." but I DO write lots of stories with MMF content, themes, or overtones. So, here's a list of a few recent postings if anyone is interested:

Fucking Dana's Friends - http://www.literotica.com/s/fucking-danas-friends - one of three incest stories I have posted, so if incest bothers you, shy away. Otherwise, you might enjoy reading about how Dan goes gay for his twin sister and her friends.

Jenna and Joel - http://www.literotica.com/s/jenna-and-joel - Jenna and Joel expand their horizons by learning how to go both ways.

Jenna Turns 18, part 1 - http://www.literotica.com/s/jenna-turns-18-ch-01 - Another incest story and for the record, not the same Jenna as the last story (just a favorite name I like to use). This is a story I've actively rewriting, but I think it's fun as written. The MMF play doesn't happen until the second chapter.
Jenna Turns 18, part 2 - http://www.literotica.com/s/jenna-turns-18-ch-02 - Warning, in the rewrite, I'm planning on removing the male bisexuality from the story, so you might want to read this one while you can. Remember, this is an incest story.

Luck of the Draw - http://www.literotica.com/s/luck-of-the-draw - Three couples sit down to play a game of strip poker and combine in everyway possible. Male bisexuality in a group setting, woohoo!

Monica Meets a Cumslut - http://www.literotica.com/s/monica-meets-a-cumslut - Monica's a hottie who meets a real life cumslut and she learns to enjoy keeping him well fed. :)

Needlepoint and Creampie - http://www.literotica.com/s/needlepoint-and-cream-pie - Brett's a cumslut and Cyleste loves it!

Nude Day Races - http://www.literotica.com/s/nude-day-races - This was my Nude Day Contest entry. The contest is over (no, I didn't win). The story starts with cub reporter Anna covering a Nude Day race before she winds up on the set of a gay porno shoot.

The Break Up - http://www.literotica.com/s/the-break-up-2 - A very short story for the reader who enjoys the idea of a woman wearing a facial in public.

The Payback - Getting Even - http://www.literotica.com/s/the-payback-getting-even?page=2 - Last of my incest stories. When she catches her jock brother jerking off to gay porn, she finally has a way of getting even with him.

I have a few older stories that have MMF content, too. You can find the rest of them of checking my signature. Otherwise, I hope you enjoy!


interesting and well written stories!
 
Sorry guys but years ago when it was just the g/f and I, she slowly discovered that she liked being in charge. She had an abusive ex so maybe it was a subliminal rebellion thing. Whatever it was, as she went one way I played along and learned that after being in charge at work I enjoyed her taking charge. Being that I also rarely denied her anything she progressed more and more and discovered the humiliation thing. She liked having me wear her panties and suck her strap-on. That progressed to her fucking my ass and I always knew if she wanted me in panties, that she wanted to play with her strap-on. We went lingerie shopping together one day and when the clerk pointed out that she had two different sizes she plainly said that the larger size was for me. She loved the clerks and my reaction and so it began. You should have seen how wet she was the day she had in a garter and stockings, tied to a hotel table when the pizza was delivered. She opened the door wearing a tank top shirt, panties and a strap-on. This wasn't a normal every day occurance but occassionally it was a blast.

When we finally moved to mmf threesomes she and I both naturally incorporated some of that into our mmf play. We settled in quickly with a regular playmate who was an ex of hers. Again, like before it wasn't every time, but he was game for a bit of role playing every once in a while and we all three had a ton of fun when she called me to tell me which panties to wear. Personally I thought it was lot of fun to hear him tell her to fuck my ass while he told her what a good cocksucker her boyfriend was. She has since moved away but he and I still get together every once in a while. Most of the time it is just us having fun, but every once in a while even he gets to craving a little dom and humiliation. He found out a while back that I never threw away the old lingerie. He called and asked if I was up for some play and then told me to wear the purple panties. He walked in the door, stripped and said that I knew why he was here and to get on my knees and get started. I was as hard as a rock from the time I got on my knees until he came in my mouth. I came in the panties as he wanted and he left, telling me what a good cumslut I was.
I hate to disappoint some of you but there are a lot of subs out here. There are straight subs, gay subs and yes, even bi subs. Sex doesn't always have to be warm and cuddly.
 
Sorry guys but years ago when it was just the g/f and I, she slowly discovered that she liked being in charge. She had an abusive ex so maybe it was a subliminal rebellion thing. Whatever it was, as she went one way I played along and learned that after being in charge at work I enjoyed her taking charge. Being that I also rarely denied her anything she progressed more and more and discovered the humiliation thing. She liked having me wear her panties and suck her strap-on. That progressed to her fucking my ass and I always knew if she wanted me in panties, that she wanted to play with her strap-on. We went lingerie shopping together one day and when the clerk pointed out that she had two different sizes she plainly said that the larger size was for me. She loved the clerks and my reaction and so it began. You should have seen how wet she was the day she had in a garter and stockings, tied to a hotel table when the pizza was delivered. She opened the door wearing a tank top shirt, panties and a strap-on. This wasn't a normal every day occurance but occassionally it was a blast.

When we finally moved to mmf threesomes she and I both naturally incorporated some of that into our mmf play. We settled in quickly with a regular playmate who was an ex of hers. Again, like before it wasn't every time, but he was game for a bit of role playing every once in a while and we all three had a ton of fun when she called me to tell me which panties to wear. Personally I thought it was lot of fun to hear him tell her to fuck my ass while he told her what a good cocksucker her boyfriend was. She has since moved away but he and I still get together every once in a while. Most of the time it is just us having fun, but every once in a while even he gets to craving a little dom and humiliation. He found out a while back that I never threw away the old lingerie. He called and asked if I was up for some play and then told me to wear the purple panties. He walked in the door, stripped and said that I knew why he was here and to get on my knees and get started. I was as hard as a rock from the time I got on my knees until he came in my mouth. I came in the panties as he wanted and he left, telling me what a good cumslut I was.
I hate to disappoint some of you but there are a lot of subs out here. There are straight subs, gay subs and yes, even bi subs. Sex doesn't always have to be warm and cuddly.
Thanks for sharing. Very hot.

We aren't saying there aren't subs. We are just saying it's not only subs that like this type of thing. Majority of the stories are geared towards subs or so it feels.
 
I wish there was more amateur bi out there, where folks like us, with equal interest in cock and pussy, were having fun and not leaving anybody out...

or giving them shit for wanting to do something some people might consider "faggy" (to coin a term).

+1!

Guess we're a rare breed here in the equal-opportunity bi-zone.
 
Proof reader/editor

I could use an editor for my latest story if anyone wants to help me out. PM me

I walked slowly up 42nd street toward Time Square. My eyes scanned the crowd, always alert, looking for the muggers and pick pockets that had become common place since the late sixties. The sound of a Marathon Checker Cab was followed by the familiar holler of the cabbie yelling at a drunk pedestrian as he stumbled off the curb and into the slow moving traffic.

"Fuckin idiot," he yelled in a thick New York accent as he stomped on the gas and the big yellow beast lurched away in a thick black cloud of exhaust smoke.

The drunk staggered back onto the sidewalk and weaved toward the bright lights outside one of the many peep shows that lined the street.

A hooker with long straight blonde hair and bloodshot eyes walked toward me and smiled. Her teeth were straight and surprisingly white, evidence that she had come from a good family before diving head first into the oldest profession.

"Wanna good time?" She asked in a natural southern drawl as she brushed against me. Her slender body, not really my type but sexy none the less, felt nice and my dick stirred in my pants as I made eye contact. She was obviously high but her eyes focused on mine and she brushed her hand against my cock making it swell as I considered her offer. I'd never paid for sex. I'd never had to before but I was in my forties and the sexy young women who used to offer me sex for free in the sixties were long gone. I was a middle aged divorcee with a dead end job and a slight drinking problem, not exactly prime pickings despite my still youthful and fit appearance.

"Maybe later," I replied as my hand returned the favor and brushed across the thin polyester silk of her cheap, short dress. She was surprisingly soft for someone so skinny and I wondered for a moment if I should have taken her up on her offer. It had been several weeks since I'd gotten laid and I was horny but almost broke.

"I'll be here," she said moving away and looking for another possible customer as I stepped into a seedy strip club.

I paid the bouncer the dollar cover and sat at the stage. A sexy brunette with a voluptuous body swayed on stage as bad disco, a redundant term if ever there was one, filled the room. A scantily clad, waifish girl with straight, sandy blonde hair took my order and scampered off as I placed a dollar on the stage for the dancer. She looked like a cross between a hippy and a disco girl and I watched her ass swing side to side for a moment before turning my attention back to the sexy dancer. I'd always liked women with curves and tits and she had them in volumes as well as a very sexy smile.

The sexy dancer sat in front of me and stuffed the dollar into her white garder. Her dark eyes sparkled with mischief as she cupped her big pillowy tits and pinched her long, hard nipples. The room was warm and I wondered if she enjoyed her job or perhaps it was me that got her juices flowing. Her hands slid down her thick, curvy hips and over her dark hairy pussy as she looked deep into my eyes and smiled knowingly. She pulled her labia apart and I looked at the wet pink flesh as she dipped a finger inside her canal and rubbed her clit with her thumb. Her eyes fluttered and her body shivered as she sighed softly. She half closed her eyes and moaned soft so the other patrons couldn't hear her.

"Thanks honey," she said as she stood over me on the stage and wiped her glistening fingers on her thick thigh before walking off to sit in front of another lecherous fool no different that I.

The sandy blonde waitress placed a beer in front of me and waited as a dug two dollars from my front pocket. I told her to keep it and I quickly sucked down the heady brew before walking back out into the night. I was looking for something but like most people on 42nd street I didn't know what it was.

My eyes were drawn to a sign across the street that promised a live show every hour. I scurried across the busy street and ducked inside as rain started to fall from the warm summer sky.

The bouncer, a greasy biker with long, thinning hair and an untrimmed beard took my three dollars and informed me that there was a two drink minimum before stepping to the side and letting me pass. He was nearly my height and weight but he was thicker around the middle with sloping shoulders and flabby arms. Despite his pear shape he was an imposing figure.

The room was dark and the stage was empty as I walked back to the bar and grabbed a beer. I'd been drinking since before noon but I was far from drunk and I scanned the room for a place to sit as a PA announcer introduced the next performers. Tracey, a curvy redhead sashayed onto the stage with a pretty, well endowed brunette in tow. The brunette, Molly, wore a black leather bodice and a studded leather collar with a matching leash and a lot of makeup.

Tracey tugged the leash and pushed Molly to her knees as she hoisted her short skirt up and guided the brunette's pretty face to her thick, hairy muff. Her head leaned back and she shuddered as Molly dug her tongue into her quivering cunt working deep as the Domme held her head tight.

I soaked in the scene as I sipped my beer and my dick went rigid in my tight Levis. I had never managed to hook up with two bisexual girls but like most guys I fantasized about it a lot and the two on stage were both as sexy as hell. They weren't skinny and they had padding in all the right places.

Tracy came as Molly licked her snatch, or if she faked it she was one hell of an actress. She pulled the brunette to her feet and their lips met in a deep wet kiss. Tracey was in charge and she ordered Molly to strip for the audience.

Molly sauntered to the edge of the well lit stage and stood with her hands on her full hips as she surveyed the room. Her pretty eyes fell on me and I smiled as a spark of recognition set off a flood of memories. Fifteen years earlier when I was still married and much less drunk we'd had a brief but very passionate affair. The years had been kind to her. Her hair was longer and she had lost a couple dozen pounds but there was no doubt that it was her. A smile crossed her face and I knew that she had recognized me. A flutter of excitement filled my chest. Our affair hadn't ended well, when do they, but I had always known that my feelings for her had been real and there had always been a special place for her in my heart. She pealed off her bodice exposing her big firm tits to my hungry eyes.

Tracey pulled Molly away from the audience and guided her onto her back on a big, oversized couch that had been moved to the center of the stage. A large plastic dick hung lewdly from Tracey's waist and she dropped to her knees between Molly's splayed thighs.

Molly looked up at Tracey and whispered something before looking out at me with a devilish grin as Tracey sank her big fake cock into her eager hole.

I was painfully hard as I watched them fuck. Having a threesome with another girl had been one of the many fantasies we had shared during our affair and watching a woman that I had once loved get fucked hard by another pretty woman was the most erotic thing I'd ever seen.

Molly writhed and cried out at Tracey fucked her to climax after climax on stage. Sweat dripped from Tracey brow when she pulled her juicy cock from Molly's frothy hole and pushed it into her mouth. Her big tits heaved as she breathed deep and her pretty blue eyes met mine. I had never met her before but I sensed that our paths had crossed and I felt drawn to them both as Molly licked and sucked her plastic dick.

The announcer thanked the audience as Tracey led her sexy pet off stage by the leash and as they disappeared from view I wondered when, if ever, I would see them again. Molly and I had talked of marriage fifteen years earlier. We had both been married with young children and divorce in the sixties was scandalous so we had tearfully parted ways.

I walked up to the bar and got another beer and a shot of Jack Daniels. It was my third in an hour and I'd had a dozen since noon. I sat back down and wistfully recalled my time with Molly. We had both been in our twenties, me late and she early, and our children wereboth all young. Our passion had defined us. We shared a similar mind and our sexual proclivities had been way left of center. She had been the first girl I had known who admitted to being equally attracted to women and men and we had shared a keen interest in bondage and dominance. She had also confessed to me back then that she loved gay men and she would have loved to watch me with another man. I'd had no interest in that but she had ignited a spark of curiosity in me that had led to countless fantasies over the fifteen years since I'd last seen her.

"Excuse me sir," a well dressed man said to me as he tapped my shoulder snapping me back to the present.

"Yeah," I responded quizzically as I flashed him my best "don't fuck with me " look. It was a look that usually worked and since I stood 6'3" and weighed a solid 225 I'd rarely had to use it.

"Molly and Tracey would like to see you," he said reassuringly. I gulped down my beer and pounded back the shot before following him back stage. He knocked on their dressing room and quietly walked away leaving me alone to contemplate what they might want as I waited in the dark hallway.

My eyes lit up and my heart raced when Molly opened the door and flashed me a smile that erased fifteen years in an instant. She was as beautiful as she'd been when we had last been together and when her arms wrapped around me my body melted against hers.

"How've you been," she asked as she pulled me into the room and locked the door behind me.

"I've been good," I lied as I gazed into her sparkling hazel eyes. The truth was that I had not been good. I'd been living in a small dingy apartment in a terrible neighborhood. I hadn't seen my wife and kids in two years and I drank myself to sleep most nights but none on that mattered.

Our lips met in a soft, gentle kiss and my hands cupped her beautiful face as our tongues entwined. My passion soared and my cock strained against my jeans.

"Are you going to introduce us?" Tracey asked as she stepped close. She was completely naked and obviously comfortable with it. She took my hand and placed it on her big firm tit as she pulled Molly to her and kissed her deeply. I could see their tongues dancing together and Holly's hand moved between Tracey's thick thighs.

The squishy sound of fingers inside a wet pussy were music to my ears. It had been several weeks since I'd gotten laid and she hadn't looked half as good as either Molly or Tracey.

We stumbled back and flopped onto a big king sized bed against the far wall. Tracey pawed at Molly's clothes as I quickly shed mine. They both purred as my erection sprung free and they ran their tongues over it as I lay between them. Tracey took my dick down her throat with surprising ease and her pretty face bounced on it fast and hard as Molly straddled my head and lowered her dripping snatch onto my mouth. Every woman has her own distinct flavor and the moment Molly's familiar taste filled my mouth everything became right in my world. I had struggled since my divorce but none of that mattered. My tongue glided over the slick wet folds of her pussy savoring the rich flavor of her juices as I flicked her clit until she exploded on my face.

Tracey lowered her cunt onto my throbbing cock and undulated her full hips as the head bounced against her cervix. Her motions started slow and languid but built to a frenzied crescendo as she soaked my pelvis with her juices.

Molly whispered in Tracey's ear and the sexy redhead giggled as she dismounted my cock and strapped on the harness and cock she had used on Molly while they were on stage. Molly pulled me on top of her and guided my dick into her liquid core. The feel of her wet velvety pussy brought back a surge of memories andI fought back the emotions that threatened to derail me. I thrust into her as our lips melted together in a searing hot kiss.

Tracey settled behind me on the bed and dragged her long wet tongue up my ass crack making me moan. No one had licked my asshole in fifteen years and I nearly came when she pushed her pointed tongue past my sphincter. She licked and drooled saliva onto my asshole before kneeling behind me and easing her plastic phallus into my virgin ass.

My eyes rolled back and I released a long guttural growl as she slowly sank the length of her cock inside me. I had never felt anything like it before. Molly's cunt gripped and squeezed my dick as Tracey fucked my ass. We fell into a rhythm, thrusting hard and then slow. My cock, an extension of Tracey, a conduit through which she fucked Molly. Our bodies moved as one, building to a powerful climax the ended with my spent cum covered cock growing soft within her embrace as our lips sealed together in a deep passionate kiss.

Tracey climbed off the bed and dropped her harness to the floor. She pulled Molly into a passionate embrace. Her hands explored my one time love's body as they shamelessly ground together until a loud knock broke their concentration.

"Get that would you?" Molly asked before resuming their deep, wet kiss.

I walked across the room, my spent cock dripping juices onto the floor as the girls tumbled onto the bed with their legs entwined and their pussies grinding, intimately together. The wet sound of their sex and their heavy breathing filled the room and my cock began to stir anew. I opened the door and peaked out at the darkness as the man who had brought me back to them.

"Can I help you?" I asked as I peered around the door hiding my naked body from him. He had taken off his coat and his muscular physique was now easily seen.

"Let me in," he said firmly as he pushed past me and swung the door closed behind me. He quickly locked it and dropped his pants. He looked at me expectantly and without a word I knew what he wanted. I felt my heart race as his cock sprung free. I had never seen another man's naked body before but I'd had a secret fantasy that he seemed to know about. He pulled off his shirt and pointed his dick at me with a knowing smile on his chiseled face.

I dropped to my knees without speaking and looked up at him with a smoldering gaze. My mouth watered and I reached out with a trembling hand grasping his dick and guiding it into my eager mouth. The rich flavor of his juices filled my mouth and I moaned wantonly. I had often fantasized about sucking cock but I never thought that I would actually do so. It was one of those things I figured would remain a fantasy.

His hands grabbed my head and he released a long, loud, guttural growl as his manhood slid down my throat. I forgot that the girls were even there and focused on sucking his beautiful fat cock. My head bobbed slowly taking him deeper with each stroke. He touched the back of my throat making me gag slightly and tears streamed down my cheeks.

He guided me onto the bed beside the girls and parted my ass as Molly's warm pussy descended on my mouth. His tongue slithered up my ass crack making my toes curl and my breathing labor.

I lapped at Molly's cunt and Tracey took my cock down her incredibly talented mouth as he sank his cock balls deep in my ass. We all fucked and sucked for countless minutes bringing us to the pinnacle of pleasure before we switched positions.

Tracey lay with her thick juicy thighs spread and I crawled between them, sinking my dick into her quivering cunt as he re-entered my asshole and Molly sat on Tracey's pretty face.

His cock pistoned into my ass, dictating the pace I fucked Tracey. The room was filled with raw, animalistic grunts and groans and the smell of sex hung heavy in the air as we all spiraled toward a climax.

He came first, painting my colon with hot cum as I pounded Tracey's soaking wet cunt. Tracey was quick to follow. She cried out loudly into Molly as she dug her nails into my back. Her climax pushed me over the edge and I erupted inside her pumping and impossibly large load of cum into her womb as Molly came on her pretty face.

Cum oozed from my ass as I walked with my legs slightly bowed from the room. I knew I would never see them again and I was okay with that because they had left me with a lifetime of memories in just one night.
 
=.=


A MMF Fantasy…

I was forty-four when I had my first heart attack. Doctors said it was bad genes from my mother’s side of the family. At forty-four I was in good shape. I ran fifteen plus miles per week, I didn’t smoke, drink excessively, eat bad food and was a vitamin freak. Blood clots in my main heart arteries knocked me down, flat.

As time went by, and more stints were placed, the more medicines I had to take. Those of you who are also heart patients can relate to the usual aspirin a day, cholesterol meds with pills to enhance the effect of the meds. Blood pressure, anti-water build up for congestive symptoms; pills for acid reflux, meds to sleep better, meds to stay calm with, nitro, anti angina meds, and so on and so on not to mention the worn out hip, leg and ankle joints that need pain medication just to get out of bed in the morning.

After about four years I was increasingly having problems with getting my cock hard. So now we take Cialis but that isn’t always effective. My wife is a very spoiled sexual child, who in our early years was quite insatiable. But now, with my condition, we have struggled to find alternatives to hard, deep fucking. We have tried dildos, massagers, dildo-massagers, and a sybian. She has really come to miss the embrace of strong arms and legs wrapped around her body as my hard cock slammed into her delicious pussy. I used to love to fill her cunt full of my cream, and then clean it out for her. We would share long, slow, deep wet kisses as we would pass the nectar back and forth between our lips. The taste of her cum along with mine made for a delicious cocktail of natural juices that to us, was unequaled.

I could tell as time went by, she was longing for sex like in our early days. She never complained, but said we could make up for my inability in different, creative ways. Everyone knows there is no other sensation in life as that of when a strong, hard, thick, swollen cock enters the lips of a pussy and buries itself and bottoms-out nuts deep.

Plastic is no substitute for hot, wet cock; a cock that becomes swollen and engorged to capacity at the stimulation of the foreplay. Buttery soft lips wrapped around the head of a gorgeous cock and softly sucking out pre cum and gentle sipping of the crème from the crowns piss tube.

At first we said in an off-hand way that maybe she should find someone who could better satisfy her. Deliver to her the remedy to her wanton needs for hard, deep stroking, nuts slapping fucking; hot, wet sweaty bodies moving against each other in a passion play of desire and lust. She said she was apprehensive about an “outsider” joining us regarding cleanliness and being disease free.

We “shopped around” until we were lucky enough to find the right person. The first time we met for dinner, she was enraptured by his style, personality and confidence. He was a gorgeous man. Probably could be a model if he wanted to be. His skin was a beautiful ebony color; black, thick hair, with a goatee. He spoke with an English accent. He was very well groomed and smelled delicious. When dinner concluded, we made a date for the middle of the week to come to our house for cocktails. He agreed and we said goodbye until then.

When the day came for him to visit, my wife and I were giddy as teenagers getting ready for a first date. He arrived promptly at 7:00 p.m. We had dinner catered, so there was no messy clean up to take our time away from him. We sat in the entertainment room and watched… sex movies. It was his idea. He asked if we had any bi-sexual titles and that that was his favorite choice. As we drank through the evening, we all became more relaxed. We spoke openly with him about our interest and intentions… intentions with him joining us for sex. We told him of my situation, and how she was so much in need of the love making we used to perform for each other. He nodded appreciatively and said he would love to join us. He is a thirtyish I T professional working for a huge banking company. He is clean and sober on most occasions, but does smoke pot occasionally.

As we talked I noticed she could not keep her eyes from his crotch. He had an impressive bulge that seemed to grow as the night went on. He stood up to go to the restroom and I could tell he was aroused. When he left the room, she looked at me with desire in her eyes. I think between his charm, and the alcohol we were going to have our first event with him tonight.

When he returned to the room, she called him over in front of her. She told him to stand very still. Very boldly she reached up and felt his cock and nuts. She squeezed them to the point of noticing a wince of pain. “Nice, very nice, but how big is your cock?” Wow, I never knew her to be a “size queen” before, but I thought that it had been so long that she had a stiff, hard, man sized cock fucking her pussy she could afford to be picky. “Well just let me show you pretty lady.” With that she unzipped his fly and reached inside. I could see her hand grasping something large and growing.

When she freed it from its confines, in all his magnificent glory, the most confident, strong, beautiful emerged to stand tall and proud rock hard and throbbing. It is magnificent. Uncut, strong veins and piss tube with a protruding vein running the length of his nine inch thickly proportioned cock, a cock to be proud of… to be “cock sure” of. I watched her as she stroked the shaft running the foreskin over and back of the helmet shaped crown.

She looked up into his eyes as she flicked her tongue on the tip and dipped her tongue into his piss slit. He was leaking pre cum like a faucet. She went to work on him immediately like a woman possessed. I think the fact that she had been deprived so long, and this cock was so magnificent only added to her oral assault of the object of her satisfaction and desire.

As I sat on the side watching, she forgot I was in the room. She undressed him and never took her hands off his body. Rubbing, stroking, caressing, kissing, and licking everywhere at once. She was insatiable. She tore off her clothes and lay back on the sofa. “Fuck me now you glorious god. Fuck me like a whore.” He leaned over her and they kissed deeply, longingly, and lovingly as he stroked his glorious member to full staff and reached down and scooped some pussy crème onto his hand and stroked his cock head making it slick for the entry. “Oh fuck give it to me! Hard, deep, fuck me, fuck me good!” She was almost hysterical with excitement. In one thrust he buried the length and breadth of his giant fuck tool into her soaking wet cunt. In one thrust he buried himself nuts deep into her depths causing her to cry out and moan wildly as he thrust in to her over and over again. Oh you beautiful man destroy my pussy, leave me gaping with a cream pie for him to eat.

As they rocked in extasy, she moaned, and screamed with delight as he fucked her relentlessly. Each time he thrust forward he would move her ass up off the couch cushion with such driving force she found it hard to breath at times. He roughly handled her titties; the nice, full, beautiful breasts of my woman. They were both sweating; she was biting him and licking his sweat from his arm pits as he made huge hickeys on her titties and neck line. He was biting her tits and leaving red marks, and bruises on her skin. With teeth clenched seething passion, she orgasm’d to new heights. She was fucked high, fucked silly, her eyes rolled back in her head and she babbled incoherently. She drooled from her mouth. Oh God Damn you fucker… you’re so fucking good, so fucking gooooood yes! Yes! Oh make me cum… come in me; I want to feel your seeds in my body. I want you’re cum deep in my cunt… fuck me, fuck my pussy.

Eventually they collapsed into each other. She was unconscious from all the orgasms she had achieved, and he was worn out from fucking her like a madman overwhelmed with a fine delicacy with which he was intoxicated by.

I didn’t move her I simply covered her up on the sofa. He had stumbled back and sat down in a recliner. Laid back I covered him also. I sat and looked at them for a while, reflecting on tonight’s images still spinning in my brain.

I know one thing; my life will never be the same after tonight. I will never be the same man… again.



=.=
 
interesting and well written stories!

Oh hell yeah. Bucky writes great stories.

Thanks, guys!

I hate to disappoint some of you but there are a lot of subs out here. There are straight subs, gay subs and yes, even bi subs. Sex doesn't always have to be warm and cuddly.

You never hear of a woman being slammed because she takes a turn at a pussy.

But, due to the repressiveness regarding sex in our society, and the insecurity of the "manliest' of them all, anyone with a penis who does anything these people don't approve of is considered something less than a man and deserving of ridicule...

I agree. There are lots of shades out there.

I wrote an essay in the Reviews and Essay section where I outline what I think is wrong with most bisexual porn: What's Wrong with Bisexual Porn - Your opinion and mileage may vary.

I'm not sure if I updated this forum with a couple stories I wrote later in the year, so - if you're interested, here's a couple links:

I Suck for Heather - http://www.literotica.com/s/i-suck-for-heather - Personally, I think this is a fun story about a guy showing off his cocksucking skills for his girlfriend. Set at a summer camp quarry.

One Knight's Quest - http://www.literotica.com/s/one-knights-quest - How far would go to bed the woman of your dreams? Would you wear a dress for her? Would let her take to a bar and take home a man?

Thanks for reading!
 
Last edited:
You're on my favorites list

I've read most of your stories I guess. You really know how to spin an erotic tale. Love them all!
 
HO HO HO, Merry Chr...

Wait, it isn't Christmas anymore? Oh well, fuck it, I'm not Santa Claus anyway...

I know I didn't get this list done for the folks who were off for New Years, but at least I've gotten you something...

As always, there may be duplication from other lists, and for certain: Contact the authors of the stories you like and let them know what you think.



Friends wife wants to see the guys together
http://www.literotica.com/s/cindy-takes-charge

title says it all
http://www.literotica.com/s/creampie-lover

couples play a game, which leads to some male/male contact
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-world-of-swing-the-promotion

swingers resort – it takes a while, but the main character finally gets into the anything goes attitude
http://www.literotica.com/s/hotel-californication-ch-01

wife helps him fulfill a fantasy
http://www.literotica.com/s/blind-mans-bluff-3

wife's away, so he decides to have an adventure
http://www.literotica.com/s/first-time-internet-hookup

wife takes husband over to the neighbors'...
http://www.literotica.com/s/neighbours-sex-toy

this author's work should appeal to all you horny people...
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=304142&page=submissions

another author that will appeal to y'all
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=381422&page=submissions

still another
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=674052&page=submissions

and another
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=182783&page=submissions

another
http://www.literotica.com/stories/memberpage.php?uid=1336692&page=submissions

brief mention of a wife at the beginning, otherwise it's a gay story
http://www.literotica.com/s/bathhouse-bench-display

lots of masturbation and toy play, which leads to more later on
http://www.literotica.com/s/kissing-cathy

wife brings another man in
http://www.literotica.com/s/spring-training-awakening

hubby likes various things
http://www.literotica.com/s/ideal-day-01

a couple has a wild night at the adult movie theater
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-night-at-the-movies-8

cum addict's story
http://www.literotica.com/s/cheating-to-cum-slave

he and the new neighbor get acquainted while their wives are away
http://www.literotica.com/s/sex-with-the-neighbor

husband and wife have fun with the neighbors
http://www.literotica.com/s/good-neighbours-5

he wants to see her with another man, so he sets it up (cuckold)
http://www.literotica.com/s/fantasies-21

don't know if I posted this before, but boyfriend gets volunteered to get them free membership
http://www.literotica.com/s/for-the-girl-1

possibly another repost, but unfulfilled husband finds an outlet with the guy upstairs
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-other-side-of-the-window-1

divorcee finds a man who's more adventurous than her husband was
http://www.literotica.com/s/pauls-double-penetration

cuckolded husband finds out his wife's bulls want to fuck him, too
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-video-in-the-post

by the author above: two husbands serve as entertainment for a wives' party
http://www.literotica.com/s/bens-party-ch-01

the adventures of some fun-loving folks in Vegas
http://www.literotica.com/s/vegas-the-dirty-dozen-ch-01

a husband and wife share a gloryhole
http://www.literotica.com/s/on-the-other-side-of-the-wall-1

wife brings home another guy and they all have some fun (little bit of creampie cleanup at end)
http://www.literotica.com/s/at-the-club-8

fem dom
http://www.literotica.com/s/a-new-slave

cuckolded husband finds out what his wife's been up to – and likes it
http://www.literotica.com/s/wifes-busy-night-at-work

wife discovers neighbor boy can suck himself
http://www.literotica.com/s/self-sucking-college-boy

more fem dom (a little cum eating)
http://www.literotica.com/s/lady-cats-new-boy

an unusual (but very fulfilling) stay in a hotel
http://www.literotica.com/s/hilton-guest-of-honor-ch-01

husband asks his wife a question
http://www.literotica.com/s/the-tasting-of-the-cock

straight guy becomes curious
http://www.literotica.com/s/curiosity-fucked-the-straight-guy

they invite a friend over and proceed to seduce him
http://www.literotica.com/s/jack-and-melissa-bi

roommates – there's a guy/guy handjob/cum eating thing toward the end – don't know about other chapters
http://www.literotica.com/s/saying-stay-ch-01

a get together with friends from earlier years
http://www.literotica.com/s/an-amazing-reunion

there's tentative non-straight play in this, but it's very nicely done
http://www.literotica.com/s/teaching-chantelle-ch-00

friends play together
http://www.literotica.com/s/tommys-further-adventures

another bi series by walterio
http://www.literotica.com/s/learning-to-swing-both-ways

she turns her husband into a cum slut
http://www.literotica.com/s/lucy-01
 
Here's a story that I am working on.It's still pending

Luanne let out a sigh of relief as she was getting closer to her home. She could not wait to get inside her home to kick back and relax after a long day at work. When her home came into view, a small smile painted her face. Her smile quickly turned to a grimace of confusion as she saw her fiancé’s car in the driveway. He usually worked through the day while she worked during most nights and should have been at the office by now.

Hoping out of the car, she grabbed her gym bag and reached for the door, eager to see her man. That feeling quickly faded when she heard strange noises coming from within her home. Easing her way up the front porch she could hear the distinct sounds of grunting and moaning, and hot breaths of ecstasy being passed around in the air.

She could feel the stinging sensation of tears touching her eyes as she knew she could not avoid the inevitable of the emotional roll coaster ride that she about to begin. She laid her hand gently on the door knob, debating whether should she turn and run away or confront her cheating fiancée, and see what bitch he's fucking and maybe pull her hair or slap across the face before, leaving his sorry cheating ass for good. But that decision was already made when rage overtook her, and she subconsciously burst through the door, and was in for the surprise of her life.

"OHHH, Rico?" She said with shocked wide eyes, and her finger nails cutting into the palm of her hand, as she made a death like fist. She could not even wrap head her around with what she is seeing let alone take it all in. Part of wants to say this is all a bad dream and she will wake up soon and the other part was telling her she just got done working the night shift, so bitch you definitely isn’t dreaming.

Her eyes then drop to her fiancée, getting up from underneath her co-worker.

"UMMm, baby please let me-" Her fiancée began to say, but he was cut off with a high pitch blood curdling scream

)*(

Three weeks earlier.

Rico sat there in silence as watched his friend, and coworker dance to The Black Keys Lies. A crooked smirk came to his face as he remembered their earlier conversation in the day.

"I am going to rock the hell out of the Lies by The Black Keys."

"No you won’t. A song like that has no business in a strip club. It’s not sexy enough."

"Umm, Honey it is. That song oozes lots of sex.The beat, the Lyrics the smooth voices of the singers. You can't get sexy enough. I can prove to you that song is sexy, and any other blues song."

"Alright you have a deal. But if you lose this deal, you have to kiss me."

"OOOHhhh Rico, don't be silly. You know I am not a fag hag. How about dinner?" Rico had to cut his eye at the remark she made.

"And what so bad about being a fag hag?

"HMMM, where do I start? Oh, I don't like the idea of hanging on every word you say, following you around like a love sick puppy 24/7, like those, women do on TV, and the rest of those fag hags in the world, god they seem like they don't have lives of their own, because they are too worried about some gay ass nigga. I am not depressed enough, lord only knows where your dick has been, and on top of that, I think my own life is way more interesting than some gay dude’s. So there! Hahahaha." She said that cute annoying laugh.

Rico stood there baffled at her admission. He knew she was raised a certain, but did not know that she had such a low opinion on a group of people that she was generalizing. He also upset at the fact she kept calling him gay, or a fag, when he mention many times that he was bisexual. But in her mind set, since he already lay down with another man, he's forever gay to her.

"How many have I told you I am not gay! I am bisexual"

"As many times that mess comes into existence. Baby let’s get real. You are the one that said men are better at sex anyways, so I don’t know why you are so pissed off? You are just only making a pit five miles out of fagville.”

“Damn why can’t I just choke the living fuck out this woman, and kiss those lips to prove myself.” He thought to himself.

“You can be a real bitch you know. And you know damn good and well that I said men were better at giving blow jobs not sex. I like women sexually just as much like men, so you thinking that I am gay; that little thought bubble can evaporate right now.”

“Don’t be silly Rico. Why deny what you are? You don’t have to sugar anything with me.”

“So you think I am in denial?”

“Yes. It’s not just a river in Egypt you, know. Hahahaha.” Luanne eased her laughing when she saw the harsh stoic expression on Rico’s face.

“Ha ha ha ha, very funny. You are so fucking goofy and corny with your stupid lame ass jokes, with your conceited geeky personality, makes me love you more, when I should hate you for it.”

She could feel her heart racing inside her throat. Sweat began to form on her brow, she could feel her hands shaking involuntarily on their own. Men like Rico mad her nervous as hell. Which should not be the case because she was a stripper, but very now, and then she find herself in a awkward position with a man that can to much too handle, with such an off base callibear.She ran into a few costumers that were like this, but no one could compete with Rico. He was like the dark smooth skin Latino version of Christian Grey, but only more terrifying, and way less annoying at times.

“I..umm… guess I go get ready. See you around Rico.”

He stood there watching her cute little ass sashes shay away. He could feel his dick grow at the beautiful site, but a tiny pang of victory spread through him, at her uneasiness. I will have you one day, my sweet little perra. Just you wait.’

He soon came back to the present when he saw her finishing he dance, and the men broke into loud cheers, catcalls, and threw dollar bills her way.

“Damn that bitch was hot.” His reverie was broken by a foul mouth customer.

“Hey watch your mouth, asshole.” The man looked at him with a harsh glare, and stood up to his full height, and Rico took notice of how built he was, and how nice looking he was also.

“And what the fuck are you going to do about it, if I don’t wetback? Ain’t you on the wrong side of the club anyways faggot?”

The man steeped closer to him saying each word, and jab his finger into Rico’s chest. His breath reeked of strong alcohol, beer, and tobacco. Rico felt a smirk spread across his face. Rico took a small step closing in on the gap between them.

“Baby, how would you know which side of the club I belong on, unless you had personal experience yourself lover boy?” With a slight butterfly touch playfully touched the man’s chest. This caused the man to blow up in rage, which what Rico wanted.

“Get you queer ass hands off me you fagg--.” Within that one instant the redneck quickly balled up his fist hoping it would connect with Rico, but it proved to be futile, when Rico blocked it with his left arm, and gave him a mean right hook square across the jaw.

The red neck stumble sideways a little, but he was instantly up, ready to attack again. This only made Rico smile a whole lot more, knowing the circumstances of what’s to come of this situation.

“OH faggot boy you did it now.” With all his weight, redneck took a swing at Rico giving him a good right hook. He felt a sharp sting, but it did not faze him in the least. Rico’s history of getting into many fights while serving in the rebel army back in his home country; this fight would serve to be child’s play for him.

“Nice punch you little bitch. It gave me a real good tickle.” The redneck tried to swing at him again, but this time he failed miserably.

Grabbing his wrist in a vice like grip, Rico bend the redneck’s arm painfully to the side. With one good punch the redneck fell down to his knees, in front of him with tears of pain in his eyes.

“UGH UGH UGH.PAAAAWWW.” was the only noise the redneck could make, as he tried to regain the wind that was knocked out of him, and tried to keep the blood from coming up, but that proved to be futile.

“Damn, bra you making dude cough up blood. Gotdammnnnn.” Rico turned around to see some Asian rapper dude shouting excitedly over the fight. Rico just stood there rolling his eyes, and looked back down at the man before him.

“RICO, what the hell?” He looked up to see the owners of the club running up towards him.

“Oh fuck.” He said rolling his eyes this time in tirement (not sure what you meant here).

“Rico, what the hell happen?” shouted his boss. He looked down at the shorter man with confidence.

“This racist redneck bitch ass fucker, disrespected Lulu, called me a faggot, a wetback, and tried to attack me first. I hope you don’t think I should idly by, let him this fucker disrespect me or Lulu. The fucker had it coming.”

Rolling his eyes and shaking in his head in shame, the short little gay man looked at Rico with his usual expression whenever he got into trouble. ”Rico, darling you know you are one of the best dancers here, right?”

“Yeah, so what?”

“So, what!!! Rico, I can’t have you beating guys to a bloody pulp whenever someone disrespects the girl of your dreams. Now I know you love Lulu, don’t deny it, I see the way you look at her, but if your top costumers get word that you are fighting over her, they would walk away. They already think you are a straight man that’s in denial. Whatever the hell that means, and plus we cannot keep having bad reviews on the place. If you like this girl, then tell her so! That’s all baby. You got me?” Duncan asked brightly.

Rico nodded, ”Yeah, I got you; happy now?”

“Not until you promise me this little incident will not happen, again?”

“Hahaha. You know I can’t do that Dun, but I will promise to try to behave.”

“UMmm, okay that’s somewhat good enough, but please do not tell your customers you like women. Anyways, since you did this mess, make sure he gets home, or to the hospital safely and please go home for the rest of the night, okay?”

“Yeah, I guess. See you Sunday night, then.” And with Rico watch his boss walked away in his slow pace. As his boss disappeared, his little Lulu came into view, then exited through the back door heading home, to her lover.

Even after all the drama he had gotten into tonight because of her. He still could not help the feelings he had for her rise up inside of him. He was in love with this girl, and it hurt him deeply that she thought of him less than a man, just because he was bisexual.

“UGGgghhh.” Letting out a deep somber sigh he turned back to the redneck from earlier still sitting on the ground near his feet. ”Come on dirt bag let’s get you home. It’s the least I can do after kicking your ass.” He picked up the man with such ease, helping him stand up on his own two feet, with his support

“Who would have known a fag would kick my ass. Damn! Hell has officially frozen over.” The redneck said as he leaned against Rico.

“Shut up, before I do it again. Now come on, let’s get you a cab home.”

“No please just take me home with you. I live an hour and thirty minutes away; please just take me back to your place. It’s the least you can do for kicking my ass, asshole.”

Rico paused for a few seconds thinking over what the redneck asked in his head. On one hand, he should just drop this asshole off at the hospital or the police station and call it a day; but on the other hand he almost felt guilty, but not guilty enough to take him back to his place. Looking down into his face, and seeing a little twinkle in the man’s eye he knew all too well, he finally made his decision.

“Come on, lover boy. You are going to sleep on the couch, and if you puke you will be outside sleeping with my Rottweiler, Abigail.”

“Whatever dude, just take me home please.”

)*(

“Please have a seat over there, and relax yourself” Jesse walked into the shrink’s office with hope in his heart. He sat down on the black leather couch where the shrink was pointing at.

“So Mr. O’Sullivan what brings you here today?”

Closing his eyes, taking in a deep breath and letting it out easily trying to relax himself from the pressure that has been riding ever since he hit puberty.

“I am here because, I need help trying to figure out my sexuality, resolve it, or vent about it.”

“Oh well okay. I am a sex psychiatrist, and this is the best place to vent about your sexual life. Tell me what’s wrong?” The doctor leaned forward placing his elbows, on the desk for good measure.

“Well, you see, Doc. I have been very confused ever since the day I hit puberty. when Titanic came out I was conflicted on who was hotter, Jack or Rose. When looking through my comics as a child I would always linger on the harsh define muscles of the superhero; only to then turn around and linger on the soft, smooth curve of the damsel in distress. I have been conflicted and confused ever since I was a preteen. I hate feeling this way, but then again the sexual acts and the pleasures I get from both sexes trumps all the hate and guilt I have, although I find myself lingering there.” Jesse rubbed the palm of his hand against his harsh fabric of his jeans. Despite his confession he felt something was still riding him. He looked back up at his Shrink to see him writing in his notepad.

“So Mr. O’Sullivan what you are telling me is that you might be bisexual, and you want to hate yourself for it, but somehow you can’t. Then you hate yourself for it and for not feeling guilty or hating yourself? Am I correct?”

“Yes, haha… almost, kind of. I am sorry if I am confusing you doc, but hell I have to be honest I am confused myself and I need help trying to sort this out.”

“No, no; it’s what I am supposed to do. After all that’s why you came to a professional; to help with this sort of thing. Speaking of which how about we do a little test?”

“Ok. What kind of test is it?”

“Nothing hard I just want to see where on the Kinsey scale. Ok now, just set back, relax, and let your mind l wonder off. Clear out all the negative thoughts and feelings and just let go.”

Jesse did what the doctor instructed, and felt himself floating to his own little la la land

As he could feel himself letting go, a sweet soft sensual melody filled the room. He could feel the sweet melodies caress his body as he continued to drift off. The image of a tall nude muscular man came into view.

As the man gotten closer he could see that he was sporting a huge hard on, that looked like it could do some major damage. That image put a smile on his face.

He could feel himself growing with arousal, and his cock became harder. The doctor took note of this, and made his way over to the couch where Jesse was sitting, and eased himself down on the couch as well.

Jesse’s need to please became apparent when his fantasy man reach out with one muscular arm grabbing him around the back of his neck pulling him towards him in a heated kiss, that would put any hot gay porn video to shame.

This continued for several blissfully agonizing moments until they came back up for air. ”Damn you are so damn hot.” Jesse said trying to catch his breath from that hot cum dripping kiss.

“Thank you, I know. Now since you got me all hot and bothered, it’s about time, you do something about it. On your knees my little bottom.” Jesse easily slid down his knees, and began licking the shaft of his lover man.

“Stop playing around, and get to work you little pussy.” Taking his huge right hand the man grab Jesse around the back of his neck forcing him onto his cock.

Jesse in awe of complete arousal, he had always wanted to be dominated by a bigger stronger man. Force to do things that no regular self-respecting straight man will do.

There he was on his knees enjoying pure sexual bliss that came with being with a big strong man, but deep down inside he felt like there was something missing, something very important.

He got the answer to his question when a sweet, soft and small delicate hand came up to touch his chest. He looked own to see the love of his life down on her knees with him, guiding him to please their man.

“Would you like for me to suck your cock, while you are gagging on his?” she leaned in his ear to ask. But before he could give an answer, the tapping of his shrink woke him out of daze.

“Hey there buddy come back to reality. You were almost losing yourself there for a moment.”

“You weren’t losing me, actually the moment I step into this office I felt a sense of calming relaxation, and I kind of already had the fantasy in my head ever since I had the dream about eight months ago.”

“I put Jasmine, Chamomile, and Frankincense all throughout the office to relax the patience without their knowledge. It’s better that way to get more open honest answers from them without them feeling a sense of dread. Tell me what you were thinking about? I have a slight idea, but I want to hear it from you?”

“Well, like I said I been dreaming, and fantasizing about this situation for a few months now. Me standing in the middle of nowhere, and then suddenly this gorgeous man comes of the middle of nowhere, walking like he owned the world. He steps up to me give me a forceful kiss that sets my soul on fire. He eventually forces me down on my knees and demanded that I gave him a blow job. I always do, but then he started to dominate my mouth with his cock.” As Jesse recanted his fantasy he could still feel his dick was still hard. ”And then my little Lulu showed up. She had this sexy bright smile on her face like she actually enjoyed what was being done to me, although I know in reality that’s not the case?”

“Why not?”

“Part of me thinks she hates gay men.”

“Why you say that?”

“Because she is constantly talking shit about them, always have a negative thing to say about them. Calling them evil sneaky selfish little perverted bastards and she really have a strong dislike for the hags.”

“Is that why you are here is because you think you might actually be gay instead of bisexual, and you are afraid your fiancée will find out, and think negatively of you?”

“To be honest about it, I use to think of myself as a straight man that likes to get fucked by a man from time to time. But after years of exploring my own sexuality, and many rendezvous with men, I have now come to the realization that if I want a damn good fucking, it takes a big strong man to do it. So I guess I can describe myself as a man that enjoys a good ass pounding from time to time. My fiancée, or any woman cannot provide that for me; just like a man cannot provide me the sweet, tender, and sensual sounds that a woman makes when I am fucking her. He cannot give me that sweet, delicious nectar that a woman can whenever they orgasm all over me. I tried doing that with a man, and I got disgusted to the point where I want to vomit.”

“Hmm interesting, so being a top with a man turns you off? Why?”

“Hell I just gave you my reasons, they are not women. When I am with a woman I love being the dominate one. I enjoy picking them up having their legs wrap around me, or me throwing her over my shoulder like a caveman. I really like doing that with my fiancée, and just throwing her around the bed. And the best thing about a woman is just her entire being. I love women and men too, but comparing them is like comparing a cute little bunny rabbit to a stallion. I like both and both are very different, but yet very enjoyable. Plus the feel of wet tight hot pussy around my dick is amazing. I would really like the feeling if I had a cock up my ass. Now that would be awesome.”

“Really it just came off as that you liked men more, and you mention men were better at sex?”

“Oh no, make no mistake about it, men are definitely better at fucking than women. Actually the best sex I ever had was with men, and I can get off more with men. But please make no mistake about it; I am not gay. I love me some women, and I greatly enjoy them sexually. I just enjoy them both differently. You see when comes to women, they don’t have to do anything to me sexually for me to get off. I like being one the doing all the work. I know that sounds crazy, but that’s just me. I do not require a woman to give me blow jobs or any other oral I require from men. All they have to do is just lay there and let me do all the work. My pleasure I get from women is THEIR pleasure. Catch my drift?” He looked back at the doctor, who looked back very amused.

“OH I got it, loud and clear. I am just surprised that someone like you is a bisexual, and a bottom to boot. Can I ask you another question?”

“Yeah, sure.”

“You said that you have a fiancée, and that you sleep around often with men. Why not sleep around with women, and do you even you love your bride to be?”

“Why would I cheat on my Lulu with another woman, she has all the pussy I ever need? I don’t need another woman to cheat with! I got the perfect woman right now, despite some of her flaws I mention. And of course I love her. Just because I may sleep around with men that I know personally does not mean, that I will catch feelings for them.” Once that sentence left Jesse’s mouth, his mind instantly went to Rico, his male lover. He was the only man that made his heart beat like Luanne did.

“Hmmm, I guess that doesn’t rule out men all together, does it?” The doctor looked over to the clock, and took note that an hour, has already pass them by.” Well, if that’s all you have for me today, you can leave your hour is up.”

“Yeah I guess so. Thank You for having me. Until next time.”

“The same to you.”

)*(

The moment Jesse left the Dr. Gin’s office, he no longer regretted his decision in seeing a psychologist, and actually he would not mind doing it again and hopefully maybe next time he can bring Luanne with him.

As he walked inside his home, the scent of freshly baked cookies assaulted his nostrils.

He walked in through the kitchen to see both oatmeal, and chocolate chip cookies setting on the counter top. He walked around to the living room to see his lovely fiancée setting on the couch reading a comic book.

“Hey there cutie pie, did you have a nice day at your day job?”

She looked up at him with a slight smile. “Yeah it was cool. Debra did not get on my nerves like she usually does, so everything was just fine, what about you?”

“About the same. What comic are you reading?”

“Shaded Black. It’s a story about a black female superhero. I have to say she’s pretty fucking awesome.”

“Sounds cool. So is this what we are having for dinner tonight? Just cookies?”

“Ha, no silly. There’s spinach chicken-alfredo in the microwave, along with fresh Caesar salad, and French bread. Just help yourself.”

“Hmm, maybe later. But right now, I want to help myself to you, cutey.” Jesse said bending down to nibble at her neck.

Luanne let out a small giggle as he leaned down further as she tried to avoid his sweet kisses.

“Hehe babe are you sure you want to do this at this hour?”

“What hour are you talking about? This is fucking hour, come on sweet thing.” Jesse said picking up his lover in his arms.

He walked into their bedroom with pure lust on his mind. With graceful strength he threw his Lulu onto the bed, and the moment he was right there on top of her, ripping off her shorts and panties.

“Damn, why so rough?”

“It’s just that I cannot wait to pleasure you my darling. I have been thinking about your sweet juices all day.” Getting on his knees at the foot of the bed, he drags his lady to the edge.

Luanne was not ready, for the onslaught she was about to experience tonight. She was prepared to finish up her comic, maybe read some Harry Potter and go to bed. But now all she could so is lay there take whatever her fiancée will deliver to her.

She let out a small quite moan when she felt the first lick of her lips, and clit. He took two of his fingers spreading her lips slightly as he continues to lick. She could feel her body getting heated.

Jesse looked up, and a small smile perked on lips. He knew all the right buttons to press when it came to his woman. With the tip of his tongue, he slowly played with her clit. Up, and down, and side to side. With one hand spreading her lips apart, he laid his other hand on her stomach to feel the sensations he afflicted upon her.

She was getting excited, and more heated as he continued his teasing. Her breath got caught up in her throat each he moved his tongue.

“Yelp” she cried, when he staring to nibble at her clit. She could feel her skin puckering into hard little pebbles as her arousal grew.

“OHHH Nooo.” She said as she felt a two finger slid into her with ease. He curled his two fingers inside of her rubbing against her g-spot “Nooo, please Jes oh god just please not too much. OHHH AWWW.” She screams out her orgasm.

She rested herself back down as her lover continue to nibble at her pussy. After a few moments she finally calmed down, and felt the bed shift as her fiancée was climbing up to rest by her side.

“Th…th..th..that was.. nice of you.” She said while trying to catch her breath.

“It was nice of you to let me do it, cutie pie. Thank You.” He said.

“Now, it’s time my second most important meal of the day.”

“What the first one?”

“You, silly.”

)*(

The next morning he woke up with a pounding headache that could only come from a hangover. “Oh man my head.” He said as he was sitting up on the couch. “Damn man. Last night must have been a killer night.”

“I would sure as hell say so.” He looked up to see the man from last night standing in the kitchen doorway holding a white mug, with steam coming from it.

“Do you remember anything from last night?”

With a groggy voice the redneck spoke up “Kind of. I remember that sexy black chick. And I remember kicking your ass and you kicking mine ha, that’s a first. But other than that ummm, NOPE.”

“Hmmm, well let me finish for you.” He watched Rico walked over to him giving him that white mug he was holding. “Drink up. After I gave you a good ass kicking, because you called a wetback faggot I am Puerto Rican and Cuban by the way. You puke up all over the floor, almost got me fired and my boss demanded that I take you home or to the hospital but instead you beg me to bring you here. So here you are.”

“Ohhhoo yeah, I remember that now that you mention it. Maybe I should say sorry, I guess?”

“If you have to guess that you should apologize for calling me a faggot, then you can save it, and shove it. I will just think you refuse to say it because you are a self-hater.”

The man hung his head low in shame. He had always hated himself, and felt ashamed of the random thoughts that popped into his head. He tried everything in his power to make them go away but they would still show up.

Rico could sense his conflict “You do hate yourself don’t you? You hate being gay? Don’t cha redneck?”

“Sometimes I do and I doubt that I am truly gay. Women still get my gears going just fine. I just hate the fact when I am thinking about a hot babe while I am jacking off, some dude pops into my head. And my name is Vincent Rebel. So, you don’t have to keep calling me redneck.”

“Haha ok redneck. Anyways it sounds like you are bi-curious or maybe bisexual if you still find women attractive. Have you ever tried anything with another man before?” Vincent sat there with shame clouding him.

“Look man I am sorry for last night. Thank you very much for bringing me here and helping.” He said getting up. But the moment he stood his legs almost gave out. Rico sat there and watched.

Taking a few deep breaths and focusing all his energy on his balance Vincent was finally able to stand on his two feet. Now the problem he had at moment was the fact he was shirtless, and pants less. He looked over at Rico with a frown on his face, and Rico just smiled back at him.

“Your clothes are in the dryer; you can leave once they get dry, but for the time being set your ass back down and talk to me.” At his order Vincent ease himself back onto the couch. “Have you ever slept with another man before?”

“Is this some type of revenge tactic from last night?”

“No this me trying to help you out, asshole. Now tell me the truth, have you ever slept with another man?”

Vincent sat there for a minute perplexed on what to do. It was hard for him to give his trust out. “Would you promise me that you will never tell anyone else? I have a reputation back at home that I would like to keep up.”

“I promise, have you ever slept with another man?”

He let out a deep sigh, and sat forward. “Yes I have. But that was not my choice initially. I never meant to go into the big house to have a sexual relationship with another man but I had no other choice. I was a young stupid punk kid that got into the wrong crowd of people, and still is. I went into the pen for a hate crime so I can ‘look’ for my friends.” Recanting this story was hard for Vincent, Rico could clearly tell, from the disdain he held in his voice. Reaching out he lightly touch his shoulder.” To make a long story short, the system treated me as an adult at the age of eighteen. I went there afraid cold, and hungry. I was so damn sure that I would be lunch meat for those sick monsters, until my mentor came along. All he wanted was a little BJ a few nights out of the week. He protected me from the blacks and those wetba--…” Vincent had to catch himself “I mean Mexicans from jumping me. I was a dead man walking through those halls.” He dropped his head down in relief.

He had been carrying this boulder of a burden for the better part of fifteen years now. He hated to admit it that after while he actually enjoyed the company of his mentor, and he was glad that he was there to keep him of a few nights during the winter.

“Did he ever try to penetrate you at all?”

“Only once, but it lead to nowhere. I just service him, and we cuddle but that’s it. We never took things to another level. He was good to me taught me things that I needed to learn.”

“Do you guys still keep in touch?”

“Sometimes. The last we talked he was partnered with some dude that owns his own catering business.”
“Did you fall in love with him?”

“Heck No. I loved him as he was, but I never fell in love with him.”

“After your tryst with him,do you think can ever sleep with another man again?” Rico’s question fell upon silence for a few moments. Eventually the silence was too much, to listen too.

“I don’t know,maybe, if I do will have to move to another town,citty, or state because I cannot face what my peers will have to say.”

“HHmm thanks for answering honestly.Here drink up, before it gets cold while I check on your pants.” Rico said standing to his full height, and began making his way to the laundry room.

Vincent just sat there, and viewed him with a combination of lust, and admiration, and gratitude for all his help.It was rare for him to meet new people that was generally kind to him, especially after he have been a complete jackass.

Before Rico left for his pants Vincent had to speak up. “Hey, man I am sorry for what I did.I know I can be a jackass sometimes.”
Still with his back to him shook his head in acknowldement.”You are forgiven.”
 
Back
Top