FYI LWCJ: 4 Million Americans own guns.

MREDME2

Loves Spam
Joined
Jun 25, 2018
Posts
605
Make. My. Day. PUNKS!

Good luck going door to door taking them away from those of us who WILL defend ourselves!

Do you feel lucky?
 
C7adP5C.jpg


Source:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UbJKhvmshGs&feature=youtu.be
 
I was trying to remember the other day how many guns I own ...never mind the lifetime total.
 
Make. My. Day. PUNKS!

Good luck going door to door taking them away from those of us who WILL defend ourselves!

Do you feel lucky?
Trump is the only modern President who has even mentioned taking your guns away, and he's got the will to do it.

So do you feel lucky now?
 
I can tell how much you're raging inside to gun down anyone who comes to your door.

Please get help.
 
Make. My. Day. PUNKS!

Good luck going door to door taking them away from those of us who WILL defend ourselves!

Do you feel lucky?

Where did you get that figure of four million? I believe it's actually at least ten times that many.
 
Trump is the only modern President who has even mentioned taking your guns away, and he's got the will to do it.

So do you feel lucky now?

If Trump ever mentioned taking away guns, it was to say it wouldn't happen, except for from criminals, etc. Everybody favors that.
 
14 million NRA members, I assume that at least 4 million of them own guns...


:D
 
Make. My. Day. PUNKS!

As if all advocates for reasonable restrictions on access to guns are now suddenly shaking in their boots, because an alt on Lit fancies himself as a badass character from a Clint Eastwood movie...
 
Statistics show that about 42% of households in the United States have one or more guns. One hell of a lot more than 40 million. It's people owning multiple guns.

https://www.statista.com/statistics...eholds-in-the-united-states-owning-a-firearm/

Is that taking the 42% as the average of households versus how many registered firearms there are in the US? If so, that a very misleading stat.

And thanks for that link. It led me to this:

Number of murder victims in the United States in 2016, by weapon

Firearms kill 10x that of knives or cutting instruments.

Guess you guys don't want to bring up knives ever again in the gun control debate. How many more knives and cutting instruments do you think there are in the US than guns? Hundreds of thousands of times more?
 
As if all advocates for reasonable restrictions on access to guns are now suddenly shaking in their boots, because an alt on Lit fancies himself as a badass character from a Clint Eastwood movie...

Did you find the America Rebel Alliance yet?

Did you google civil war?

Do you still think I "picked sides* w/a group that doesn't exist?:D
 
https://www.independent.co.uk/news/...ida-school-shooting-due-process-a8233751.html

"Take the firearms first and then go to court.

"I like taking the guns early, like in the crazy man's case... take the guns first, go through due process second."

Not criminals, crazy people. And before due process, so alleged crazy people.

So The Donald refers to "very dangerous people" and I refer to "criminals, etc." I don't see any difference there.

ETA: And this is what else he said: https://www.usatoday.com/story/news...tates-repeal-second-amendment-guns/465264002/
 
Last edited:
Why did Homeland Security purchase 1.6 Billion Rounds Of Ammo under OBAMA?


I'm going to buy one of those surplus Mine Resistant Ambush Protected MRAP vehicles!!!

Compton Ca here I come. Look out Crips and Bloods oh and you too MS13!

RG-31_Nyala


Love God, Guns and the USA/NRA!
 
Last edited:
Back
Top