Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
39 Mwm 571/540

I am a 39year old athletic dad type body ina sexless marriage. I will be near King Dominion this weekend looking for some fun.

616 31 wm4w

Good looking. A little sunburned. Fit and chill. Have my MMJ card. HMU if you want to hang. New here but have been without for too long and have some serious backup.

23 married in the 910 area. I'm only interested in Caucasian men though older is a plus (not passed 45). Would like to meet someone who has been in the dark as I have. And want to make each other life glow with happiness we both never experienced ❤

43 MWM in MD, would love to chat if you’re interested... PM me

615/931

45 m just online only. A big flirt and a few fetishes we can discuss later, ladies only. Message here or kik Royalwulff1560. I love to roleplay online and phone at times too.

Young 60, male, 480/602 area, single, fairly fit. Looking for intimate friendship. Let’s chat and get to know each other a bit before going headlong into lust.

MWM in the Washington DC region. Any ladies Interesting in getting to know each other?

metro DC dad looking for FWB

50 yo mwm looking for long-term , not just a ONS

HMU if interested

i'm in the 703/571, but 301 and 202 might be possibilities as well

585 here. Might as well see what's out there. Been awhile since I've gotten as much as I'd like. WM 47 who still thinks there is fun to be had

Dom instructor looking for Subjucant and others that want and need training in the art. Looking for ppl in the 810 or 989 area code or the Thumb of Michigan. Lets get together and make it happen. I am Firm but fair and respectful of my Submissive. I have previous experience in the Medical profession so I am aware of All of a woman's Erogenous Zones and G-spot. :>)~~~

315 38 y/o male

In a happy open marriage, but in the 315 area away from her all summer, for work. Looking for potential new friends either IRL or just for some fun chat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back