Married and Looking by Area Code

Status
Not open for further replies.
540 Fredericksburg, VA
Male 75 married looking to PM or get together, with woman, any age. Love Sex, You name it. :)

978/508/774/617 (outside Boston); 46, M

978/508/774/617 (outside Boston), 46, M. Also have Yahoo... chat and play with women. Come say hi (I don't bite - hard)!

Last edited:

DWM, 51, Looking for almost anything.****.
Women...any type(ethnic, bbw, age, married/single irrelavant)

Looking for fun in the 608 wisconsin.

34 male white athletic build, army veteran, married but bored and denied sex more than givin. Looking for women who would be interested in anything other than missionary. Let me know what you want i have several fetishes that are being denied.

Last edited:
860 MWM need release

Hi, Me married white male, looking for a female 29 -54 to share some thoughts with possibly leading to meeting and eating and ....?

Attached 585 or 315 area

I'm a male looking for a female to chat with and maybe more. Rochester or Syracuse areas 585/315. Tell me your fantasies :)

Last edited:

941 area code-I'm very HORNY, Love to be with a couple or THIN f , VERY ORAL, VERY FEW limits-i want you to cum first and will work until complete. im 46, mwm

On board

480/602 39 married father of 5.
Looking for playful ladies to chat with.

Last edited:
richmond, virginia

Interested in chatting or more on various forms of communication (kik, snap, whatever works best for you). Male, mid-30s, fit, 804 area code.

603 New Hampshire

Good morning all -- first time posting in personals. looking to email chat with a NH lady.

Does anyone ever reply to these posts?

Last edited:
808 oahu

Married...average body..looking for some discreet email/chat..new to this so be gental with me (at least just the beginning part).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back