Be kind to your elders...

Lovetolisten

Literotica Guru
Putting yourself out there for judgement/comparison is never easy... especially for those over a certain age/size/body type. But here goes nothing...

Last edited:
Putting yourself out there for judgement/comparison is never easy... especially for those over a certain age/size/body type. But here goes nothing...

especially for those over a certain age/size/body type Rubbish! You are sexy. :kiss: I love the motorcycle and the tattoo on your shoulder!

Your pics are beautiful and amazing for a woman of any age.

Thank you!

You are all making my day! I appreciate your kind words! The bike is my husbands '08 Custom Softtail, paint by The Wizard, Steve Chezayka (sp?) I ride also, but haven't taken any recent pics on mine.

mmm

A 29 year old cougar lover here... I would love to have you listen to me moan as my cock is deep inside you. So incredibly hard looking at you right now. xx

Like A Fine Wine

Some women just get better as they mature. You are a gorgeous woman with a spectacular body. Would love to see lots more of you.

Stunning body and bike lovetolisten

Fantastic start I'm very excited about this thread what a wonderful woman you are.

Another pic:)

You have all been so supportive! Thank you all very much:)

Last edited:
Back